Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Can’t tell if the same guy or not. But, if you look up the name of the guy who carried around the Confederate flag in the Capital, he was released on his own recognizance and has a hearing some time in August. Seems like you would want that guy in custody more than anyone if you are Nancy1627856247465.png

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
All vaccine promotion should include a warning about potential side effects. This includes free corporate news promos and crap like the Walgreens/John Legend bullshit commercials.

Every single big pharma paid ad (Entivio, Chantix, etc) has to do it. Why not the most heavily promoted drug ever?
Because they aren’t approved, they are used under EUA. How can they determine the side effects when they are still in the trial phase?

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
So I have the tv on while I was doing some work around the house and the local news came on.

they led with packed covid testing facilities, disney is requiring masks again and ALL TIME RECORD COVID HOSPITALIZATIONS IN FLORIDA. 10,000 people are currently hospitalized WITH covid in Florida. (Their words)

Story 2 is all about the evictions that are about to happen because the rent forgiveness is running out. Then they cut to pelosi jabbering about needing more money for covid funds. So it clicked for me - federal “disaster” bills are running out so they need to create another wave to justify another trillion in covid spending.

also last year it was all about deaths, deaths, deaths. Where are all the deaths from the scary new delta strain causing all these hospitalizations?

eb102993

Poster
Does anyone else just wish Fauci would die in a fire at this point?
Pretty sure they are encroaching on my rights trying make me wear a mask. It doesn’t fucking work. The vaccine doesn’t fucking work. Of course there won’t be lockdowns because I think this time folks won’t let it happen.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I hate to ask with so much info already posted. But I can’t easily find this info. If my wife and I want to do the following, what is the recommended daily does?

Zinc
D-3
Vitamin C

thanks in advance
Just take a Centrum vitamin daily. Been my go to vitamin for decades. Haven't taken a jab of anything for the same amount of time.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Is that on the Delta variant thread? No way I was clicking on that shit show.
I think so. I just can't take these double masking dual vax having pussies acting like they are real heroes. Im gonna snap on one of these dumb mofos at the grocery if this keeps up. Elijah shafer said it best.... "govern me harder daddy". That how these people seem to think. LOL.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Y'all. I'm exhausted. That was a LOT of lacrosse, between Apex and UA. But I loved getting a little bit of time with just me and him. It doesn't happen that often.

A lot of GOOD lacrosse. Senior games were insane. I mean....holy cow. Amazing talent displayed by even more amazing young men and women.

I'm just going to say it again. I'm so proud of my baby boy. He works his ass off for the sport he loves. It was hot. (So frigging hot, Maryland. I was putting ice down my bra... and I was just sitting there watching. We need to have a talk). It was great competition with the best of the best. Great coaching. And Max held his own just fine. It's pretty cool watching my kid realize that what he's been working for is within reach, which makes him want to work that much harder. Max is the most humble person I know. He would NEVER say it, but I will. He's hella good. And he's never completely satisfied with himself. He always focuses on what he can do better and he's ALWAYS focused on how he can better help the team.

Max HAD to be back tonight for at least 30 minutes for 'acclimation' for football. 2/days start tomorrow at 7am. Never mind that this kid has gone non stop since February, is in better shape than anybody else on the team, and has already played in 4 scrimmages (2 coming straight from lacrosse practice) but whatever. State rules are rules.

This kid played lacrosse at 8am this morning (after a solid week of lacrosse with one day break where I drug him over to Annapolis for a 'relaxing' day of sight seeing), got back in the car to drive from Baltimore to Dayton, ran inside the house long enough to pee and grab his football helmet and made it for the last hour of football tonight. (Cleats were already in the car, obviously )

He never stops, no matter how exhausted I know he is.

Screenshot_20210801-214902_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210801-214916_Gallery.jpg
And yes he needs and wants a haircut. Just got to find the time.

Oh.... and masks are optional, but strongly recommended for jh/hs students (Max will not mask) but required for elementary kids.

I can't wait to watch this shitshow coming. I predict those requirements to mask littles will be overturned or I'll get to watch the SI and board members running out of town as they dodge pitch forks and torches.

Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Y'all. I'm exhausted. That was a LOT of lacrosse, between Apex and UA. But I loved getting a little bit of time with just me and him. It doesn't happen that often.

A lot of GOOD lacrosse.

I'm just going to say it again. I'm so proud of my baby boy. He works his ass off for the sport he loves. It was hot. (So frigging hot, Maryland. I was putting ice down my bra... and I was just sitting there watching. We need to have a talk). It was great competition with the best of the best. Great coaching. And Max held his own just fine. It's pretty cool watching my kid realize that what he's been working for is within reach, which makes him want to work that much harder. Max is the most humble person I know. He would NEVER say it, but I will. He's hella good. And he's never completely satisfied with himself. He always focuses on what he can do better and he's ALWAYS focused on how he can better help the team.

Max HAD to be back tonight for at least 30 minutes for 'acclimation' for football. 2/days start tomorrow at 7am. Never mind that this kid has gone non stop since February, is in better shape than anybody else on the team, and has already played in 4 scrimmages (2 coming straight from lacrosse practice) but whatever. State rules are rules.

This kid played lacrosse at 8am this morning (after a solid week of lacrosse with one day break where I drug him over to Annapolis for a 'relaxing' day of sight seeing), got back in the car to drive from Baltimore to Dayton, ran inside the house long enough to pee and grab his football helmet and made it for the last hour of football tonight. (Cleats were already in the car, obviously )

He never stops, no matter how exhausted I know he is.

View attachment 36655View attachment 36656
You raised him right I see Mom…nice hat in first pic😎. He will be fine as we all were when 17. It’s you as all of who have had teenage sports kids are the exhausted ones😂.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
You raised him right I see Mom…nice hat in first pic😎. He will be fine as we all were when 17. It’s you as all of who have had teenage sports kids are the exhausted ones😂.
He was switching caps between Ohio state and Free Speech. More than a few teenage boys from across the country asking where he got his FS cap. 😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom