Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ShaolinNole

Legendary
This article is worth the read. Why is the vax push in overdrive even as much more questions arise on efficacy?

Cliffs:
Most nations all in on the Great Reset
Covid is solely about control/taking away individual freedoms
Vax causes sterilization - pop reduction
Globalist narrative is that Covid can cause sterilzation; hiding that fact
Vax rates are much lower than they anticipated, esp in US
Although Biden admin claims over 67%, it's estimated at half or less
Just about all who will get the jab have already gotten it
They can't have a large population unvaxed or vax side effects will be undeniable by contrast
They need to get much closer to 100% in the next 12-18 months
Therefore, the draconian push will continue
Side effects for sure, but also Vaccine Enhanced Disease. We are learning from Israel and other highly vaccinated places that Vax efficacy is 39% and dropping. A lot of vax failure masquerading as “breakthrough” cases. A lot of buzz out in the corners of the internet that some vaxxed won’t be able to ward off the mutations of the virus because their natural immune function is compromised by the vax. 74% of covid deaths in Scotland were fully vaccinated. I’ve been fighting to be able to go in the office but now I don’t want to be around a mass of people spreading the virus indiscriminately, even with ivermectin.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
All vaccine promotion should include a warning about potential side effects. This includes free corporate news promos and crap like the Walgreens/John Legend bullshit commercials.

Every single big pharma paid ad (Entivio, Chantix, etc) has to do it. Why not the most heavily promoted drug ever?
My MD didn't like that I refused the Shingles vaccine. In the commercial there is a clear, prominent and unambiguous statement about higher incidents of Guillain-Barre syndrome for those who take it. For them to state in the commercial that GB is a consequence means it's higher and more prevalent than normal and not just happenstance.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I'm not speculating anything at all, just giving cliffs of the article for those who aren't readers. That said, globalists have been very clear about their desire for population reduction and Gates has highlighted vaccines in that effort.

It's also clear that Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the mRNA technology in the vaccines, has major concerns on the possible effects of spike proteins - infertility is among them. The miscarriage rate for women in first 20 weeks is way above normal and apparently the spike protein tends to accumulate in women's ovaries, excerpt from another article below:

"The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Kirsch cites data suggesting the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%.5 The normal rate is 10%, so this is no minor uptick."

So while I'm not speculating, it sure sounds plausible. We've posted about John Cusack's series Utopia in which sterilization through vaccine was the plot - where does Hollywood come up with these ideas?
10-4 on the cliffs. Thanks for the deeper explanation.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Side effects for sure, but also Vaccine Enhanced Disease. We are learning from Israel and other highly vaccinated places that Vax efficacy is 39% and dropping. A lot of vax failure masquerading as “breakthrough” cases. A lot of buzz out in the corners of the internet that some vaxxed won’t be able to ward off the mutations of the virus because their natural immune function is compromised by the vax. 74% of covid deaths in Scotland were fully vaccinated. I’ve been fighting to be able to go in the office but now I don’t want to be around a mass of people spreading the virus indiscriminately, even with ivermectin.
I stated a few posts ago they should have to list all potential side effects in all their promos.

If the vax doesn’t work, is it nothing but side effects?

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I'm not speculating anything at all, just giving cliffs of the article for those who aren't readers. That said, globalists have been very clear about their desire for population reduction and Gates has highlighted vaccines in that effort.

It's also clear that Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the mRNA technology in the vaccines, has major concerns on the possible effects of spike proteins - infertility is among them. The miscarriage rate for women in first 20 weeks is way above normal and apparently the spike protein tends to accumulate in women's ovaries, excerpt from another article below:

"The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Kirsch cites data suggesting the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%.5 The normal rate is 10%, so this is no minor uptick."

So while I'm not speculating, it sure sounds plausible. We've posted about John Cusack's series Utopia in which sterilization through vaccine was the plot - where does Hollywood come up with these ideas?
Btw, I should not have said ‘speculation on your part’, but rather speculation on the part of the author. I’ve got a 15 year old daughter who seems interested in getting the vac and I’m trying to build a case to help her come to her own conclusion about not getting the jab, but I’ll just say ‘hell no’ if she doesn’t figure it out.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Btw, I should not have said ‘speculation on your part’, but rather speculation on the part of the author. I’ve got a 15 year old daughter who seems interested in getting the vac and I’m trying to build a case to help her come to her own conclusion about not getting the jab, but I’ll just say ‘hell no’ if she doesn’t figure it out.
No worries - I'm all over my sister right now who is wanting to give it to her daughter (15). You know all the reasons and as you said, you can put your foot down if she doesn't figure it out. Think I originally saw this article here a couple months back but the points are still relevant...in case you hadn't seen:

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Since she’s young and healthy ask her to wait until one is FDA approved. Won’t that buy some time?

ShaolinNole

Legendary
I stated a few posts ago they should have to list all potential side effects in all their promos.

If the vax doesn’t work, is it nothing but side effects?
These are released under Experimental Use Authorization. They are still in trial so they don’t have to list side effects. They couldn’t be released under EUA if there is an effective alternative treatment, thus the relentless attacks and censorship of ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine. But, there’s no way they are gonna say oops and not approve them. Just gotta hope they don’t approve for kids and that a less fucked treatment comes out before the health ID’s are enacted.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
No worries - I'm all over my sister right now who is wanting to give it to her daughter (15). You know all the reasons and as you said, you can put your foot down if she doesn't figure it out. Think I originally saw this article here a couple months back but the points are still relevant...in case you hadn't seen:

Great stuff. Thanks

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Off the vax topic, had a revelation talking to my wife this AM...might've missed it if discussed here before, it's pretty obvious.

Think about what all the work/school from home on all these video platforms really did...provided [them] detailed facial recognition for most of us in the developed world. Again, I may be last to figure this out but wow.

Last edited:

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Mine’s come around a bit and understands why we are trying to protect her. 335 kids under the age of 17 have died in the US due to covid, most with co-morbidities. That’s statistically zero. Also, they are just not working as expected, or worse, they are.

PUBLIC HEALTH SCOTLAND DATA: "People who’ve been vaccinated against Covid-19 account for 87% of the deaths in the third wave of deaths in Scotland that has just begun. The fully vaccinated account for 74% of the deaths that have only just begun to occur again, those who’d had a single dose account for 13% of the deaths, and the unvaccinated account for just 13% of the deaths."

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I hate to ask with so much info already posted. But I can’t easily find this info. If my wife and I want to do the following, what is the recommended daily does?

Zinc
D-3
Vitamin C

thanks in advance
I just take one a day. Usually they are the recommended daily dose. Works for me. I just had a cold, lasted all of 24 hours. My friend laughs at my vitamin regimen. He has had the same cold going on 4 days. Who’s laughing now? He took the vaccine too but that is no joke and a subject treaded lightly.
Off the vax topic, had a revelation talking to my wife this AM...might've missed it if discussed here before, it's pretty obvious.

Think about what all the work/school from home on all these video platforms really did...provided [them] detailed facial recognition for most of us in the developed world. Again, I may be last to figure this out but wow.
I kept my camera disabled and had my rune “ don’t tread on me’ pic as my avatar. You would be amazed at how many people couldn’t figure out what it said. SKOL!

Fmoshermw

Elite

I just got back to Georgia. Spent the week in Florida. And I wish like hell we had the same governor in the state that Florida has
I’m sure the governor of Georgia does not have the balls to do what the governor of Florida did yesterday
Or any day for that matter

Not only did he sign a bill banning the mask mandate he said he would remove funding from schools that enforced that mandate

I have a feeling he’s going to be President of the United States pretty soon or vice president with Trump as the president

CNN: DeSantis is a science denier and murders children

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder

I've linked this multiple times on the other board.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7484565/

ADE has been reported from the 1980s in feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV), an alphacoronavirus highly prevalent among wild and domestic cats. Cats with maternal antibody or received a vaccine against FIP succumbed to virus challenge than did the control animals.8 It was reported that non-neutralizing monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) or diluted neutralizing mAbs against FIPV spike (S) protein showed enhancement of virus infection while protein A treatment of mAbs prevented enhancement under in vitro condition.18 Thus, antibodies against S protein have a role in the development of ADE in FIPV infection. Further, 50% of cats passively immunized with anti-FIPV antibodies developed peritonitis when challenged with the same FIPV serotype.19 This is a contrasting finding as noted in the dengue virus where ADE occurs between different serotypes.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

images

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
I can’t paste an article on m iPad, but redstate has an article where Laren Boeberts opponent is claiming her hospitals ICU is full. She’s a veterinarian....

All sorts of people oN twitter claiming ICUs are full, all lies.
I believe it. Hospitals don’t make piles of money with empty beds or by building hospitals with more beds than they can expect to fill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom