Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I can’t paste an article on m iPad, but redstate has an article where Laren Boeberts opponent is claiming her hospitals ICU is full. She’s a veterinarian....

All sorts of people oN twitter claiming ICUs are full, all lies.
Same here. I here this but when I talk to people who work in hospitals they say its a slight uptick in capacity but it's not all covid. Seems like keeping everyone else away from hospitals for a year is making severe cases more severe.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder

No woman that has sucked my penis has come down with covid. Now Im not saying that sucking my penis is effective in preventing covid but you should suck it in case it does work.

Pretty sure this will finally get me bant from the home board.... but damn.... catsfan123456 is an absolute pussy of the first order and I hope one of you guys find your way over there one day to post videos of his wife sucking you penis.
Is that on the Delta variant thread? No way I was clicking on that shit show.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
In the hospital with Covid SARS 2. Respiratory issues mainly. Started me on plasma transfusion today.

Still not getting the shot and not wearing a mask.
Nurse at ER said I had to wear one and I replied - I can’t breathe and dizzy. Are you forcing me to limit my oxygen intake. They put me at the other end of the room and brought me an oxygen tank instead.
Saying you can't breathe with it on is something that can't be disproved easily. The headache part is legit. Despite what people say, these masks retain CO2 (I proved it) which causes headaches, raises BP, and more nasty stuff besides limiting O2.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Been on original thread since Dec ‘18, so you all are family to me.

Yeah, not bad gig at all. Wife is a little freaked having the Rona in a foreign country and not knowing when we’ll get to go home. I usually don’t purchase travel insurance, but with stupid covid, I decided to this time. Best $90 I’ve ever spent, as it covers all Medical and flight change expenses.
Incidentally, neither of us got the jab, but I am sure it will come up “matter of factly” in my 3pm staff meeting on Monday, so I likely will be ostracized.
But you will have natural God-given antibodies that are far superior to anything the Jabs impart. See the article in Cell.com posted several days ago. Peer reviewed and all saying natural antibodies from Wuhan are more robust, longer lasting and impart B-cells and T-cells "programmed" to attack any new brave Wuhan's thinking your body is a safe haven.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Dallas County built a new multi-million dollar edifice nearby for our Commissioner John Wiley Price (look him up-a real jewel). Everything brand new with the most up to date electronics. They put about 30 electric car charging stations in the parking lots next to the entrances...closer than the handicap spots. I've never seen a car parked in one.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
This article is worth the read. Why is the vax push in overdrive even as much more questions arise on efficacy?

Cliffs:
Most nations all in on the Great Reset
Covid is solely about control/taking away individual freedoms
Vax causes sterilization - pop reduction
Globalist narrative is that Covid can cause sterilzation; hiding that fact
Vax rates are much lower than they anticipated, esp in US
Although Biden admin claims over 67%, it's estimated at half or less
Just about all who will get the jab have already gotten it
They can't have a large population unvaxed or vax side effects will be undeniable by contrast
They need to get much closer to 100% in the next 12-18 months
Therefore, the draconian push will continue

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
This article is worth the read. Why is the vax push in overdrive even as much more questions arise on efficacy?

Cliffs:
They can't have a large population unvaxed or vax side effects will be undeniable by contrast
I don’t doubt the premise of your post, there is not a doubt in my mind that the origins and deployment of COVID are nefarious in nature. That said, has any proof arisen of your point about sterilization, or is this speculation on your part?

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Separately, father and son are cartoonish enough. But when you put them together, they’re, well, slapstick clowns out of a picture like Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. China, Barisma: these shameless pay-for-play operations beat everything else going for sheer brazen sleaziness. If the Democratic Party weren’t itself so crooked, and if the CIA and FBI and mainstream media weren’t so totally in the tank, these two would’ve been locked up long ago. Instead, the Big Guy’s in the White House and Sonny Boy, the con artist, is, suddenly, as of a month or so, the paint-and-canvas type of artist, too. And not just an artist but — surprise! — an instantly successful artist. If there were any justice in America, he’d be drawing on the walls of a cell in Leavenworth. Instead, he’s got a New York gallery that plans to sell his canvases for six or seven figures a pop.

More at source...

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Castle Rock Entertainment has the best casting department in show business. Going fishing. SKOL Patriots!
You know I find it interesting that President Trump has said of Joe Biden, “I don’t think it’s really him” and I believe even that he’s used the word hypnotized or something. It just one of those things that sticks out to me. Kind of like him using both hands to lift the glass of water “heavy water”. I think there are a lot of times he’s seriously pointing to things for us.

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
I don’t doubt the premise of your post, there is not a doubt in my mind that the origins and deployment of COVID are nefarious in nature. That said, has any proof arisen of your point about sterilization, or is this speculation on your part?
I'm not speculating anything at all, just giving cliffs of the article for those who aren't readers. That said, globalists have been very clear about their desire for population reduction and Gates has highlighted vaccines in that effort.

It's also clear that Dr. Robert Malone, who invented the mRNA technology in the vaccines, has major concerns on the possible effects of spike proteins - infertility is among them. The miscarriage rate for women in first 20 weeks is way above normal and apparently the spike protein tends to accumulate in women's ovaries, excerpt from another article below:

"The spike protein also has reproductive toxicity, and Pfizer’s biodistribution data show it accumulates in women’s ovaries. Kirsch cites data suggesting the miscarriage rate among women who get the COVID “vaccine” within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy is 82%.5 The normal rate is 10%, so this is no minor uptick."

So while I'm not speculating, it sure sounds plausible. We've posted about John Cusack's series Utopia in which sterilization through vaccine was the plot - where does Hollywood come up with these ideas?

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Speculation. The authors reasoning is that whenever the sterilization word comes out there’s a massive pushback against it from the media which he interprets as there must be some truth behind it. Why else push back hard if it’s not actually true.

Idiot_Runner

Poster
Really hope you guys are right about all this sh*t being “revealed” and the Military stepping in as the good guys.

Been hearing that story for nearly a year now. The X22 guy has been saying “Trump caught them all” for seems like eternity and yet we keep getting dealt blows from the marxist left.

They are ready to lock us down again, force masks on my family and brainwash our kids in school. Tired of it.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Speculation. The authors reasoning is that whenever the sterilization word comes out there’s a massive pushback against it from the media which he interprets as there must be some truth behind it. Why else push back hard if it’s not actually true.
Why are the audits of a "fair and above board" election met with denials, refusals to cooperate and a bevy of lawyers? Nothing to hide? Stand back and let them be done and then say, "I told you so."

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Cliffs:
All vaccine promotion should include a warning about potential side effects. This includes free corporate news promos and crap like the Walgreens/John Legend bullshit commercials.

Every single big pharma paid ad (Entivio, Chantix, etc) has to do it. Why not the most heavily promoted drug ever?

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I’m guessing it’s more a connecting of them dots between vax overlords and their population control ideals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom