Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Stocking Stuffers for LACers

Flex+Sure-Lock+Wall+Mount+Toilet+Paper+Holder.jpg
over/under on how many times a week I lose my phone and find it next to the crapper with this is 4

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Really hope you guys are right about all this sh*t being “revealed” and the Military stepping in as the good guys.

Been hearing that story for nearly a year now. The X22 guy has been saying “Trump caught them all” for seems like eternity and yet we keep getting dealt blows from the marxist left.

They are ready to lock us down again, force masks on my family and brainwash our kids in school. Tired of it.
When there is smoke there is a fire.. I feel like most opinions about the military stepping in are different than what will really happen but the movie still ends the same

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Been MIA moving and updating the new house.

Installed 10 ceiling fans, changed every single outlet and switch, installed new dishwasher, painted a room and all sorts of fun shit while I've been on "vacation" for two weeks.

Anything big happen since the 13th of this month?
I thought something huge was supposed to happen before August. Cant recall exactly which of the fantasy promises it was though. Patient bear has said

1627769389651.gif
And threw away his calendar

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
It was here before IMO. Wife got very sick (6 months pregnant at time) in early January 2020. All COVID symptoms, including loss of taste. Of course we had no idea what COVID was then - but she recovered after about 5 days. I was next to her the whole time and never got sick. She donated blood last June and had antibodies for COVID. I did not. Hell - I should have gotten this thing at least a few times now and still haven't. 🤔

Side note - just put in a request from Push Health for Ivermectin rx. Figure may as well go that route vs. the horse paste with math and all. Haven't heard back yet, but couldn't have been more easy.

UPDATE - Took less than an hour from sign up to having the prescription sent to my pharmacy. Cost $65 for the "consult"
Welp, After a 7 night stay, I am stuck at the Le Blanc Resort in Los Cobos. Wife and I both tested positive yesterday. I have zero symptoms. She’s had several for the last 3 days or so (though at the time, we chalked it up to too much vodka the night before).

We had one more chance today to test negative before our flight home at 3pm. No go, shes still positive (I didn’t take a 2nd test, since I won’t leave her if I test negative). We did pay for the “consult” from the resort Dr yesterday and had him prescribe us ivermectin and HCQ and had that and some z-packs delivered (among other items that led to a $400 bill). We both started a regiment yesterday. She’s still feeling shitty, but hopefully the drugs will kick in soon.
We’re likely here (isolated to our room) for at least 4 more days.

Bad news is we’re ready to get home and see our kids and there is still a ton of uncertainty. Good news...hotel put us up for (up to) 14 nights, with unlimited room service, and I get to work remotely with an amazing view....
DEC11D25-3B77-4A56-8C59-6AF6DCC3E21F.jpeg

Fmoshermw

Elite
Happened to see some local Virginia political ads on a local DC station in The Bar.

For VA Governor, this Nov:
That doosh Terry McCauliffs ad was basically:
- Glen Youkin is nothing but a Trump supporter and repeats his lies
- GY said the number one issue is election integrity and he will restore it.
- not racial equity, teaching honest history (CRT) or anything more important than just that

Good luck with that !!
It’s mind bottling that his handlers believe that platform will be successful. If it is, we fucked.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

I just got back to Georgia. Spent the week in Florida. And I wish like hell we had the same governor in the state that Florida has
I’m sure the governor of Georgia does not have the balls to do what the governor of Florida did yesterday
Or any day for that matter

Not only did he sign a bill banning the mask mandate he said he would remove funding from schools that enforced that mandate

I have a feeling he’s going to be President of the United States pretty soon or vice president with Trump as the president

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Welp, After a 7 night stay, I am stuck at the Le Blanc Resort in Los Cobos. Wife and I both tested positive yesterday. I have zero symptoms. She’s had several for the last 3 days or so (though at the time, we chalked it up to too much vodka the night before).

We had one more chance today to test negative before our flight home at 3pm. No go, shes still positive (I didn’t take a 2nd test, since I won’t leave her if I test negative). We did pay for the “consult” from the resort Dr yesterday and had him prescribe us ivermectin and HCQ and had that and some z-packs delivered (among other items that led to a $400 bill). We both started a regiment yesterday. She’s still feeling shitty, but hopefully the drugs will kick in soon.

Bad news is we’re ready to get home and see our kids and there is still a ton of uncertainty. Good news...hotel put us up for (up to) 14 nights, with unlimited room service, and I get to work remotely with an amazing view....
View attachment 36367
Praying for y’all brother

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I'm not taking it as a preventive measure.. I got mine to take if I develop something serious that my own immune system/vitamins and supplements cant handle. I've been on heavy vitamin routine for 35 years with ROEX products.

I take ROEX/BIN SCIENCE brand vitamins/supplements. They cost more but have proven themselves to me through the years. I can walk amounst the dead in nursing home and hospitals during flu season and never even get the sniffles.
Look around on their website:

Call them and ask for Richard EXT 542 and tell him I sent you. You get way better deals calling them rather than online.

EXTRA INFO- I get no deals or price breaks by recommending/informing folks of this product line whatsoever. I just know what has worked for my family and friends.
Same here, we have in case something more serious comes down the road a the deep state. We have the antibodies and we take the same type of vitamins that you do probably not quite as severely but I think we need to work on that, thanks for the info

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

View attachment 36367

If It Is Like the LeBlanc in Cancun an Extremely High-End Adults Only All Inclusive Then I'm Nor Really Feeling Sorry For You ;)

That View - Top-Notch Food at No Charge

And You Can Still Have The Sects With Rona

Enjoy My Friend!

BTW - Smartest Move Mexican Resorts Did Was to Put People Up at No Charge If They Tested Positive.

May Have Saved The Hotel/Resort Industry There

TTUcamper

Elite
Happened to see some local Virginia political ads on a local DC station in The Bar.

For VA Governor, this Nov:
That doosh Terry McCauliffs ad was basically:
- Glen Youkin is nothing but a Trump supporter and repeats his lies
- GY said the number one issue is election integrity and he will restore it.
- not racial equity, teaching honest history (CRT) or anything more important than just that

Good luck with that !!
It’s mind bottling that his handlers believe that platform will be successful. If it is, we fucked.

Yeah but his plan is to just cheat so messaging isn't hugely important.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

I just got back to Georgia. Spent the week in Florida. And I wish like hell we had the same governor in the state that Florida has
I’m sure the governor of Georgia does not have the balls to do what the governor of Florida did yesterday
Or any day for that matter

Not only did he sign a bill banning the mask mandate he said he would remove funding from schools that enforced that mandate

I have a feeling he’s going to be President of the United States pretty soon or vice president with Trump as the president

That Was a Total Fuck You to Black Rifle Coffee in a Very Nice Way

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Lindell needs to take his show to Florida or Texas rather than being in DC or one of the moron blue states. FL or TX will allow him to have his conference. One of the blues will send in the gestapo with CNN accompanying.
South Dakota I thought! Grew up there as a kid, walked to school everyday flat but not uphill.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
ordered one, thanks

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I learn something new every day!

You know everything in Wikipedia is true.

God I hope so, I know all of us on here I’ve been around for a long time and I’m just ready ready for something to start to happen, I still believe but I’m ready to pour some shit to start to happen

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Been MIA moving and updating the new house.

Installed 10 ceiling fans, changed every single outlet and switch, installed new dishwasher, painted a room and all sorts of fun shit while I've been on "vacation" for two weeks.

Anything big happen since the 13th of this month?
That's a lot of work. I was ready to send out the search and rescue party for yore sorry Dekalb county ass.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Really hope you guys are right about all this sh*t being “revealed” and the Military stepping in as the good guys.

Been hearing that story for nearly a year now. The X22 guy has been saying “Trump caught them all” for seems like eternity and yet we keep getting dealt blows from the marxist left.

They are ready to lock us down again, force masks on my family and brainwash our kids in school. Tired of it.
I believe and pray brother, because that’s all we got left to battle the deep state

jdgnole

Elite
Founder

View attachment 36367
Prayers for you both🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👍👍

Pineapple

Legendary
In the hospital with Covid SARS 2. Respiratory issues mainly. Started me on plasma transfusion today.

Still not getting the shot and not wearing a mask.
Nurse at ER said I had to wear one and I replied - I can’t breathe and dizzy. Are you forcing me to limit my oxygen intake. They put me at the other end of the room and brought me an oxygen tank instead.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder

View attachment 36367

so the hotel is paying for everything while y’all are in quarantine? If so that ain’t too bad a deal. Although I certainly understand wanting to see the kids.

Bama Fan In AR

Elite
Founder
so the hotel is paying for everything while y’all are in quarantine? If so that ain’t too bad a deal. Although I certainly understand wanting to see the kids.
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Been on original thread since Dec ‘18, so you all are family to me.

Yeah, not bad gig at all. Wife is a little freaked having the Rona in a foreign country and not knowing when we’ll get to go home. I usually don’t purchase travel insurance, but with stupid covid, I decided to this time. Best $90 I’ve ever spent, as it covers all Medical and flight change expenses.
Incidentally, neither of us got the jab, but I am sure it will come up “matter of factly” in my 3pm staff meeting on Monday, so I likely will be ostracized.

Latest posts

Top Bottom