Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
It is really something to see when the whitest most privileged governor in our country is calling a black man a "white supremist." You can set your clock the liberals going this route, and is very telling because no liberal every wants to debate on merit. They wouldn't have a platform if that were the case.
I don’t want to set my clock that often.

noleology

Elite
Founder
How do you guys take it. Eat the paste?
I'm not taking it as a preventive measure.. I got mine to take if I develop something serious that my own immune system/vitamins and supplements cant handle. I've been on heavy vitamin routine for 35 years with ROEX products.

I take ROEX/BIN SCIENCE brand vitamins/supplements. They cost more but have proven themselves to me through the years. I can walk amounst the dead in nursing home and hospitals during flu season and never even get the sniffles.
Look around on their website:

Call them and ask for Richard EXT 542 and tell him I sent you. You get way better deals calling them rather than online.

EXTRA INFO- I get no deals or price breaks by recommending/informing folks of this product line whatsoever. I just know what has worked for my family and friends.

Last edited:

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
07799ad9bc5ddeaa.jpeg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Isn’t the ass Beatin gen raising the time out gen?
My Dad was from the ass beating generation and I was the recipient. I agree, it was some in my generation that has foisted the time out generation on society. Rather that smacking the shit out of their Suzie Q's when they became disorderly in schools like our parents did, they responded by suing the schools.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Backfire?
People will be home, bored, and this event will explode with views and chatter.
Or there will be multiple, 72 hr blackouts in blue areas all over to cover up the truth.
Lindell needs to take his show to Florida or Texas rather than being in DC or one of the moron blue states. FL or TX will allow him to have his conference. One of the blues will send in the gestapo with CNN accompanying.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
July 31, 2021

OMG! THE most disturbing sign of Biden’s senility yet​

By Thomas Lifson

This sort of behavior is straight out of the dayroom of a mental hospital. Joe Biden may be a habitual liar and the head of a corrupt family selling influence to foreigners, but pity, not anger, and fear for the nation are the only feelings I have on seeing the following.

First the President on the United States received a note from staffers informing him that he had something on his chin. For some reason, he stared at the back of the note while the rest of the world read the words, “Sir, there is something on your chin.”

Source...

Latest posts

Top Bottom