Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
228526605_10219890048942204_3691591167113953011_n.jpg

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just opened mail. Jury duty summons for Tuesday-Friday the week of Labor Day. They have me on the dam 2 year rotation😡.

Edit for 2 for 1. Finally getting a break from 6 weeks of 100 plus weather. Up to a inch of rain and mid 80’s this weekend. Patio pole cement poured today. Can’t do the rest until next Thursday due to weather/Wife sleep schedule.
I encourage sane intelligent people to serve on juries. However, your recent medical issues should get you out.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I must say that I've seen a noticeable uptick in mask usage here in Collin County, TX. We are one of the major adjacent counties to Dallas County but it is still discouraging to see so many people adopting the new CDC requirements even thought they are not "lawful". Thanks to Abbot that I don't have to worry about my kids schools forcing mask mandates.
You can bet your ass there will be authorities in ISDs and other places that will try to mandate them. There are also idiot country judges like Clay Jenkins who will usurp Abbott's rules. DeSantis in Florida will be in those peoples asses immediately if they usurp him. Unfortunately, Abbott will teeter around for a week or two before doing anything.

Last edited:

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Lol
game meant nothing to UGA
I thought Texas was back after that game. Not so . Y’all went down the shitter real quick.

When something was really on the line
we beat Tejas and cost y’all the 1983 national championship
beat OU in the 2018 Rose Bowl semi finals to knock them out of the playoffs

I like Texas. My brother went there.
But…..
Texas has a long way to go to be able to compete with Alabama, LSU, Georgia or Florida or even Texas A&M
And Oklahoma just lost their easy pass in the playoffs
both schools will find out quickly that SEC is not the big 12

welcome to the big leagues
or maybe now it’s the NFL‘s minor league

But like I said earlier I think college football will ultimately be ruined by the transfer portal and all of the money now being payed to players above the table
Lol GTFO with that we didn’t want to be there bullshit. Give credit where do. Texas waxed your ass. We shall see what happens next but spare us the “you’ve got a long way to go” crap.

Edit to add ive had to have damn near the same discussion with my GA Bulldog father.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Lol
game meant nothing to UGA
I thought Texas was back after that game. Not so . Y’all went down the shitter real quick.

When something was really on the line
we beat Tejas and cost y’all the 1983 national championship
beat OU in the 2018 Rose Bowl semi finals to knock them out of the playoffs

I like Texas. My brother went there.
But…..
Texas has a long way to go to be able to compete with Alabama, LSU, Georgia or Florida or even Texas A&M
And Oklahoma just lost their easy pass in the playoffs
both schools will find out quickly that SEC is not the big 12

welcome to the big leagues
or maybe now it’s the NFL‘s minor league

But like I said earlier I think college football will ultimately be ruined by the transfer portal and all of the money now being payed to players above the table
Take your dick measuring to another thread.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Nearly 50% of Republicans believe there will be a time soon where 'patriotic Americans' will 'have to take the law into their own hands'​

• The YouGov survey for George Washington University was conducted in June
  • It asked those polled to respond to the statement that there will be a time coming when 'patriotic Americans have to take the law into their own hands'
  • The poll found that 47% of Republicans surveyed agreed with the statement
  • Just 9% of Democrats agreed with that same conclusion, in a shocking difference of opinion on partisan political influence on laws in the United States
  • More than half of Republicans - 55% - also supported the use of force to 'preserve the traditional American way of life
  • Just 15% of Democrats supported the use of force to preserve the nation's values
  • Those survey questions were part of a larger survey about American attitudes and confidence toward elections in the wake of the results 2020 election
  • The poll found that 75% of Democratic voters were confident in regard to the integrity of the upcoming 2022 midterm elections
  • That number is down a single percentage point from the 2020 election, in which 76% of Democratic voters expressed confidence in the integrity of the election
  • Just 28% of Republicans are confident in the integrity of the 2022 election, down 18 percentage points from the number of GOP voters, 46%, before the 2020 vote
Source...

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
July 31, 2021

OMG! THE most disturbing sign of Biden’s senility yet​

By Thomas Lifson

This sort of behavior is straight out of the dayroom of a mental hospital. Joe Biden may be a habitual liar and the head of a corrupt family selling influence to foreigners, but pity, not anger, and fear for the nation are the only feelings I have on seeing the following.

First the President on the United States received a note from staffers informing him that he had something on his chin. For some reason, he stared at the back of the note while the rest of the world read the words, “Sir, there is something on your chin.”

Source...

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
July 31, 2021

Biden’s past lies resurfaced this week​

By James A. Nollet

Some of President Biden’s many past lies caught up to him this week.

Biden himself got it all rolling with his false claim on July 28 that at one time he drove a tractor-trailer. The following day Fox News and Tucker Carlson in particular developed that story and found several clips of Biden in February 2020 falsely claiming he’d gone to South Africa to meet Nelson Mandela and get himself arrested on Mandela’s behalf, who was in jail at the time – for terrorist activities.

More at Source...

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
July 31, 2021

Joe Biden decompensates some more in public​

By Andrea Widburg

The media insisted that Donald Trump was the worst, most vulgar figure ever to enter the White House. It wasn’t that he actually did anything gross. It was just that they thought he was gross, and so anything he did was held up as unbefitting the dignity of the White House. Joe Biden, though, just did something really gross: When he learned that he had something hanging on his face, he ate it!

More at Source...

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
We got some new COVID-19 rules yesterday. They were different than the rules we got the day before that, and I assume they’re different than the rules we’ll get tomorrow.
To recap:
  1. Absolutely do not wear a mask
  2. You must, must, must wear a mask or you’re killing Grandma
  3. Don’t leave the house or you’re killing Grandma
  4. If you can’t avoid leaving the house, stay at least six feet away from any other human being you see or you’re killing Grandma
  5. Wash your hands 20 times a day
  6. Do not touch your face or anything else, ever
  7. Get vaccinated so you don’t have to wear a mask
  8. You have to wear a mask even if you’re vaccinated
  9. When the above rules change, and then change back, and then change back again, shut up about it or you’re a stupid MAGA-head
  10. Don’t forget to vote Democrat.
More at Source...

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Lol GTFO with that we didn’t want to be there bullshit. Give credit where do. Texas waxed your ass. We shall see what happens next but spare us the “you’ve got a long way to go” crap.

Edit to add ive had to have damn near the same discussion with my GA Bulldog father.
Your father must be a wise man my friend.

I love the state of Texas and I’m Glad Texas is in the SEC now. I have an older brother that went there and still lives in Austin with his family.

On a different note I’m hearing there may be more additions to the SEC. Don’t really agree with that. But money is running everything and will ruin college football pretty soon in my opinion

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom