Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

The Biden administration mocked the Space Force right after the Trump team transitioned power to the illegitimate Biden presidency.

Press Secretary Psaki openly mocked a branch of the United States military and admitted she didnt even know how to contact anyone at the Space Force.

Why do you think that was? I’m sure we will all find out soon 😎

Last edited:

Truth Wrangler

Legendary

Patel Patriot-Devolution Was Strategically Planned By Trump & The Military To Take Back The Country​

X22 Report Published July 31, 2021 28,746 Views

Patel Patriot begins the conversation explaining what devolution is and why Trump and the military went in this direction. The elections were stolen and they military caught them all doing it. Once the truth comes out that the [DS] cheated in the election the government will become incapacitated and the military will step in. The military will most likely be deployed around the country to control the rioting. The military will take control until a decision is made of who the president really is by following the constitution.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

More at source...

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder

Patel Patriot-Devolution Was Strategically Planned By Trump & The Military To Take Back The Country​

Patel Patriot begins the conversation explaining what devolution is and why Trump and the military went in this direction. The elections were stolen and they military caught them all doing it. Once the truth comes out that the [DS] cheated in the election the government will become incapacitated and the military will step in. The military will most likely be deployed around the country to control the rioting. The military will take control until a decision is made of who the president really is by following the constitution.

More at source...

Nice! I bet this is solid.

Cowboy1stn10

Elite
What a dumb ass. Everyone knows you have to use an electric eel for that.

OIP.sN945gJbOsho5ilEXejdmgHaGr

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
Except in Sugar Bowls where SEC teams don't want to be there. :rollseyes

Cmon, the Big 12 has already been through this line of thinking with TCU. In the Mountain West, they won 10-12 games a year, got a big time bowl and usually did pretty good. They even won a Rose Bowl. It's easy to win the big games when you only have a couple each year. Once TCU came into the big 12, they became a middle of the road team. Winning 5-8 games each year and sometimes getting a decent bowl game. The "weekly grind" argument is 100% real.

denn

Legendary
Founder

I think I can speak for many people out there in that I do not need any athlete to act like they have any kind of moral authority over me. Add in the wokeness and you have a conundrum amongst the viewers in that they simply will not watch anymore. We watch sporting events to be entertained....not lectured. So the "bad luck" falls on the calculated decisions made by network brass and nothing else. People will watch something if they are interested in it enough.

Wait What

Elite
Founder

More at source...

56a59c-20150828-devo-q-are-we-not-men-a-we-are-devo.jpg

I'm down for a little devolution.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
If this was serious, Mike Lindell wouldn't be running the operation

This isn't the point man if your goal is to bring additional people on board

This is like the libs appointing Joy Behar to inform us of something
Stand up and prove him wrong.. claim his reward. Mike isn’t running the operation.. only voice clean enough to withstand the backlash.

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
Really hope you guys are right about all this sh*t being “revealed” and the Military stepping in as the good guys.

Been hearing that story for nearly a year now. The X22 guy has been saying “Trump caught them all” for seems like eternity and yet we keep getting dealt blows from the marxist left.

They are ready to lock us down again, force masks on my family and brainwash our kids in school. Tired of it.

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
Been MIA moving and updating the new house.

Installed 10 ceiling fans, changed every single outlet and switch, installed new dishwasher, painted a room and all sorts of fun shit while I've been on "vacation" for two weeks.

Anything big happen since the 13th of this month?

Latest posts

Top Bottom