Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Thanks for the prayers everyone. Been on original thread since Dec ‘18, so you all are family to me.

Yeah, not bad gig at all. Wife is a little freaked having the Rona in a foreign country and not knowing when we’ll get to go home. I usually don’t purchase travel insurance, but with stupid covid, I decided to this time. Best $90 I’ve ever spent, as it covers all Medical and flight change expenses.
Incidentally, neither of us got the jab, but I am sure it will come up “matter of factly” in my 3pm staff meeting on Monday, so I likely will be ostracized.
I heard habaneros and tequila kill covid. Prayers brother. SKOL!

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Happened to see some local Virginia political ads on a local DC station in The Bar.

For VA Governor, this Nov:
That doosh Terry McCauliffs ad was basically:
- Glen Youkin is nothing but a Trump supporter and repeats his lies
- GY said the number one issue is election integrity and he will restore it.
- not racial equity, teaching honest history (CRT) or anything more important than just that

Good luck with that !!
It’s mind bottling that his handlers believe that platform will be successful. If it is, we fucked.
That will get him 40% of the popular vote. The rest will be handled by the Chinese hackers.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
In the hospital with Covid SARS 2. Respiratory issues mainly. Started me on plasma transfusion today.

Still not getting the shot and not wearing a mask.
Nurse at ER said I had to wear one and I replied - I can’t breathe and dizzy. Are you forcing me to limit my oxygen intake. They put me at the other end of the room and brought me an oxygen tank instead.
Prayers brother! Keep us updated

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
In the hospital with Covid SARS 2. Respiratory issues mainly. Started me on plasma transfusion today.

Still not getting the shot and not wearing a mask.
Nurse at ER said I had to wear one and I replied - I can’t breathe and dizzy. Are you forcing me to limit my oxygen intake. They put me at the other end of the room and brought me an oxygen tank instead.

Damn man, hope you respond to treatment well

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
The SEC is going to be a culture shock for both programs.

They're just another school in the SEC and won't be able to bully their way around when they don't get their way. I can't wait to watch the fireworks.
Good luck. The SEC is a grind Every week
Welcome
This is true. Texas pays OU. Sec W is 7 weeks of playing OU.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
For all you Ivermectians (I'm with you brothers, HCQ on hand also)...timely story from Flynn's brother. There was never any need for a shot...this is criminal.

The trick is to catch it early. Drs in our are have regularly prescribed a cocktail of HCQ/Zinc/Steroids to everyone I know who’s had it. Most had little to no major issues but for one friend with diabetes who had a terrible time and is still affected a year later.

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Bad news for people in California!

Bacon may disappear in California as pig rules take effect

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
5415e5e9319fc359.png

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Catsfan123456 said:
It’s the rules. I’m not sure if masks are effective and you have no idea if they aren’t. I don’t like them. I’ll do it to keep people safe in case they do work.
No woman that has sucked my penis has come down with covid. Now Im not saying that sucking my penis is effective in preventing covid but you should suck it in case it does work.

Pretty sure this will finally get me bant from the home board.... but damn.... catsfan123456 is an absolute pussy of the first order and I hope one of you guys find your way over there one day to post videos of his wife sucking you penis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom