Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Just opened mail. Jury duty summons for Tuesday-Friday the week of Labor Day. They have me on the dam 2 year rotation😡.

Edit for 2 for 1. Finally getting a break from 6 weeks of 100 plus weather. Up to a inch of rain and mid 80’s this weekend. Patio pole cement poured today. Can’t do the rest until next Thursday due to weather/Wife sleep schedule.

Last edited:

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
So VA doc wouldn't prescribe the ivermectin. He said the study is promising but preliminary and encouraged the so called vaccine.

So... Tried the myfreedoctor route. Downloaded Medici ap but it doesn't work. Can't create an account. First question is what country you're in but there are no choices.

Suggestions or should I go the Mr Ed route?
America Front Line Dr and There are 3-4
More posted in this thread that do telemedicine and will write you a prescription for hydrochloriquine or ivermectin. I requested one today, got a text an hour later that it was sent to my pharmacy of choice. Picked it up on the way home from work.

also bought 12 tubes for my “horses” at tractor supply.

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary
In the Atl this weekend & thus far it appears the mayors indoor mask “mandate” isn’t all that mandated. The places I’ve been indoors it’s less than 50% if you don’t count staff & no ones saying shit. Black, white, brown, & yellow. I’m sure some businesses are being assholes but just not seeing it yet.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
In the Atl this weekend & thus far it appears the mayors indoor mask “mandate” isn’t all that mandated. The places I’ve been indoors it’s less than 50% if you don’t count staff & no ones saying shit. Black, white, brown, & yellow. I’m sure some businesses are being assholes but just not seeing it yet.

I must say that I've seen a noticeable uptick in mask usage here in Collin County, TX. We are one of the major adjacent counties to Dallas County but it is still discouraging to see so many people adopting the new CDC requirements even thought they are not "lawful". Thanks to Abbot that I don't have to worry about my kids schools forcing mask mandates.

IrishinOC

Poster
So VA doc wouldn't prescribe the ivermectin. He said the study is promising but preliminary and encouraged the so called vaccine.

So... Tried the myfreedoctor route. Downloaded Medici ap but it doesn't work. Can't create an account. First question is what country you're in but there are no choices.

Suggestions or should I go the Mr Ed route?
Try these guys https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
Already another 12 pages behind (lots of golf), but just wanted to chime in with the email I received from Michigan State telling me my son had to be vaccinated by August 31 to resume classes. Bye bye MSU. We are re-evaluating his options for the fall. Fuck that shit. My alma mater is dead to me.
This is what it’s going to take, unfortunately… wokeism and this charade of fascism disguised and health and safety will only last as long as the dollars keep flowing… when people have had enough and let their money do the talking, their tune will change. Or they will die. Simple as that.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Yea You Found That Out in the Last Sugar Bowl You Played Against Us
Lol
game meant nothing to UGA
I thought Texas was back after that game. Not so . Y’all went down the shitter real quick.

When something was really on the line
we beat Tejas and cost y’all the 1983 national championship
beat OU in the 2018 Rose Bowl semi finals to knock them out of the playoffs

I like Texas. My brother went there.
But…..
Texas has a long way to go to be able to compete with Alabama, LSU, Georgia or Florida or even Texas A&M
And Oklahoma just lost their easy pass in the playoffs
both schools will find out quickly that SEC is not the big 12

welcome to the big leagues
or maybe now it’s the NFL‘s minor league

But like I said earlier I think college football will ultimately be ruined by the transfer portal and all of the money now being payed to players above the table

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom