Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Tim Poole had someone on a few weeks ago that predicted China would collapse from internal pressure before they could take over the US and the dominant super power. All these people betting on china... It'd be hilarious if China just has a huge financial collapse with internal protest and riots against the party.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
You raised him right I see Mom…nice hat in first pic😎. He will be fine as we all were when 17. It’s you as all of who have had teenage sports kids are the exhausted ones😂.
I did this with my daughter for diving. *Where this then little boy was subsequently dragged all over the country (keep in mind I hate to fly and love to drive. California was a fun trip. 17 states hit on that trip alone).

Now, it's his turn. It is exhausting. But it's special. My role is to make sure they have the opportunities they earn and that they get to pursue their dreams. They're job is to work their ass off for those opportunities and to earn it. I'll get them where they need to be. The rest is up to them.

They haven't let us or, most importantly, themselves down. And they have learned the most important lesson of life.

Work for it. Earn it. And do it with class.

Last edited:

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
Charcoal has been used for centuries to counteract poisoning. EgyptIan pharaohs, English nobility, Babylonian kings, Kahn’s of Mongolia, all used charcoal with success to counteract, either an intended poisoning (assassination), or just simple food poisoning. They would eat ground up charcoal with wine. They never drank water.

Charcoal has a solid physical structure and a lot of open space. The open space in charcoal results in a sponge like attraction to fluids. So if you think you are poisoned, eating charcoal can help absorb the poisons and create a physical barrier from your digestive system. Therefore the toxins don’t get absorbed and put into the blood stream.

The activated charcoal you can get now is much better and has all the bad carcinogens removed.

However, it only works like a sponge to absorb what is in your digestive tract. It won’t remove toxins from your blood stream. And you wouldn’t want it injected in your blood stream because it has a hard crystalline structure that would get stuck in small capillaries. Resulting in strokes or heart attack.

Charcoal will not remove toxins from your blood.

There are products that can remove heavy metals from your blood. They are called Chelating Agents.

You would need to know the actual metal in your blood to target the right product. Because our bodies need a small amount of metals for us to survive. You wouldn’t want to remove all iron from your blood.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Charcoal has been used for centuries to counteract poisoning. EgyptIan pharaohs, English nobility, Babylonian kings, Kahn’s of Mongolia, all used charcoal with success to counteract, either an intended poisoning (assassination), or just simple food poisoning. They would eat ground up charcoal with wine. They never drank water.

Charcoal has a solid physical structure and a lot of open space. The open space in charcoal results in a sponge like attraction to fluids. So if you think you are poisoned, eating charcoal can help absorb the poisons and create a physical barrier from your digestive system. Therefore the toxins don’t get absorbed and put into the blood stream.

The activated charcoal you can get now is much better and has all the bad carcinogens removed.

However, it only works like a sponge to absorb what is in your digestive tract. It won’t remove toxins from your blood stream. And you wouldn’t want it injected in your blood stream because it has a hard crystalline structure that would get stuck in small capillaries. Resulting in strokes or heart attack.

Charcoal will not remove toxins from your blood.

There are products that can remove heavy metals from your blood. They are called Chelating Agents.

You would need to know the actual metal in your blood to target the right product. Because our bodies need a small amount of metals for us to survive. You wouldn’t want to remove all iron from your blood.
I'd try to do a false leg or arm or something and hopefully have a friendly nurse that would be willing to put that needle in the vegetable and sign off that I got the vax.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Tim Poole had someone on a few weeks ago that predicted China would collapse from internal pressure before they could take over the US and the dominant super power. All these people betting on china... It'd be hilarious if China just has a huge financial collapse with internal protest and riots against the party.
Just lots of dead bodies in the streets as a result.

Nayat

Elite
The house across the street and a few doors down has been flying the American flag upside down since before the 4th.

My 15 year old daughter who’s a member of the Young Republicans Club and quit speech this year cause liberals (trying swimming instead), when over this evening to figure out what it means.

Turns out, the husband is a Navy Vet who thinks the election was stolen etc. The wife apologized but my daughter explained she agreed and pointed out our house which has an abundance of patriotic flair.

My daughter thinks we should turn our flag upside down as well. What say ye? I could also put out my Gadsden flag instead too.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Just lots of dead bodies in the streets as a result.
One of the things people are forgetting are retired ccp army being really disaffected. Apparently they have been having some very low key protest about benefits and living conditions. These are people that did 20 to 30 years in the "peoples" army and are now living in a shithole. The culture doesn't allow for young soldiers to just strong arm former military people the way they do joe avg citizens. We'll see if the story I saw is accurate or way overblown but there was a feeling that former ccp army are pissed at how they are treated after leaving the military and feel like the billionaires should pay way more to the state.... commies gonna commie.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
I’m looking at buying some for family members that took the jab. If it is Supercharged C60 be sure that is what you get. I’m seeing some cheaper that dont appear to be supercharged; just C60.

This link, albeit marketing, tells a bit more about the difference

Again, we all should dig deeper to be sure before jumping on anything.
Sent to My SIL Who is a Wicked-Smart Doc - I'll Report Back as She is Traveling Right Now

MortgageHorn

Founder
Wow.
CDC reached a milestone.
90% of all Americans over 65 have been vaccinated.
Wow.

227058511_10224950078686749_5095436847153922497_n.jpg

MortgageHorn

Founder
Dr. Scott Atlas: The Deadly Price of COVID19 Lockdowns

"The harms of the lockdowns are deaths. It's not an economic harm. It's a death harm. Harms of the lockdowns means absent medical care. Almost half of the 650,000 people in the US skipped their chemotherapy. 40% of people with an acute stroke were too afraid to call an ambulance. They didn't want to be in a medical setting. 30%-50% of heart attack patients were not coming in. 85% of live organ transplants did not get done during the lockdown. 300,000+ cases of child abuse were not noticed because they were not going to school and schools are the number one agency where child abuse is noticed. Opioid deaths, spousal abuse, suicides, these things were skyrocketing. These are deaths."

IFL Scott Atlas

GarneT&GolD1978

Finer Things Club President
Founder
The house across the street and a few doors down has been flying the American flag upside down since before the 4th.

My 15 year old daughter who’s a member of the Young Republicans Club and quit speech this year cause liberals (trying swimming instead), when over this evening to figure out what it means.

Turns out, the husband is a Navy Vet who thinks the election was stolen etc. The wife apologized but my daughter explained she agreed and pointed out our house which has an abundance of patriotic flair.

My daughter thinks we should turn our flag upside down as well. What say ye? I could also put out my Gadsden flag instead too.
LOL about the Gadsden… Never should there be an “excuse” to fly that bad boy. Mine has been flying for a decade. Then again, I live in the only free state left in the union.

Fuck em…

MortgageHorn

Founder

Yes

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Upside down flag is a symbol of distress not disrespect. I’ve seen it in several gun stores and a gold dealer lately. It’s like laying out an SOS on a beach.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Wow.
CDC reached a milestone.
90% of all Americans over 65 have been vaccinated.
Wow.

227058511_10224950078686749_5095436847153922497_n.jpg
I call BS. People are not taking the jab. The only issue (and it's going to be huge), employers forcing employees to take the jab.
Companies that promote no vax is required to work will see a rise in applications, and hopefully business.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
I call BS. People are not taking the jab. The only issue (and it's going to be huge), employers forcing employees to take the jab.
Companies that promote no vax is required to work will see a rise in applications, and hopefully business.

My company floated the idea of a waiver if you choose not to vax.

That tells me all I need to know. It's about a legal exposure for companies, not your health.

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
My company floated the idea of a waiver if you choose not to vax.

That tells me all I need to know. It's about a legal exposure for companies, not your health.

Good luck, MVT.
It's a choice a lot of people will be forced to make soon.
I spoke with someone yesterday that said they'll most likely get it b/c their company will require it. This person believes Nov 3 was stolen, Jan 6 is a scam, and America is in danger. But the thought of not having that income coming in is terrifying.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Good luck, MVT.
It's a choice a lot of people will be forced to make soon.
I spoke with someone yesterday that said they'll most likely get it b/c their company will require it. This person believes Nov 3 was stolen, Jan 6 is a scam, and America is in danger. But the thought of not having that income coming in is terrifying.

I have to say, my company has been pretty solid on this. Keep in mind, they are a very recognizable company, are publicly traded and do business globally. But they've usually done right by the employees.
The only thing that was relatively sideways was when HR put out an email asking employees to confirm vaccination status so they could determine who could attend meetings and conferences and who couldn't. A few of us that haven't gotten(nor will) the vax thought it was not a good look. They quickly retracted it.
The last thing sent out was the waiver idea. I don't object to this at all if it remains confidential for everyone.
On the financial piece, both my kids are out on their own and off the payroll. While it's huge financial relief, I did just get a promotion, raise and bump in bonus to a job I really love. Would hate to be faced with a tough decision just as everything job wise has fallen into place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom