Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
My mom and step dad are the only ones in our family. My dad won’t even talk about it and says he’ll get the booster if recommended. I tried and got pretty damn irritated. I just don’t understand how they can be skeptical of everything except this shot
My parents refused it, and I didn't have to say a word to them, fortunately. The election robbery woke them up entirely. They went from Fox News 24/7 to a total ban on fox.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
I think so. I just can't take these double masking dual vax having pussies acting like they are real heroes. Im gonna snap on one of these dumb mofos at the grocery if this keeps up. Elijah shafer said it best.... "govern me harder daddy". That how these people seem to think. LOL.
These pussies have been told their whole life what to do. Submissive to their mom, wife, bosses. Got picked on in school. Didn’t play sports. This is their time to be a “hero.”

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My mom and step dad are the only ones in our family. My dad won’t even talk about it and says he’ll get the booster if recommended. I tried and got pretty damn irritated. I just don’t understand how they can be skeptical of everything except this shot
My folks are the same. They know how full of shit the government is and still play ball. I'm very scared for their future

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
My folks are the same. They know how full of shit the government is and still play ball. I'm very scared for their future

Us too. I forgot my father in law also took the jab and is a 71 yr old history teacher. I really hope these catastrophic trials in humanized mice don’t show up in two years. Because if it does every single one of us is going to lose multiple loved ones in a very short time frame.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Us too. I forgot my father in law also took the jab and is a 71 yr old history teacher. I really hope these catastrophic trials in humanized mice don’t show up in two years. Because if it does every single one of us is going to lose multiple loved ones in a very short time frame.
They were so indoctrinated under the red scare and nukes that they just walk to the slaughter. Sucks if it does work out that way

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Daughter works for Advent Health and is getting pressure from her (liberal) boss to get the shot. They have cordial discussions, but my daughter has many worries, but most of all the sterility possibility.

Can someone please share the study posted here before regarding what happens to ovaries when given the jab?

Thanks
Don't think I've seen a study but I posted an excerpt yesterday which mentions ovary and miscarriage concerns with the jab. Not sure if helpful but here's the link to that article.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
In about 18-24 months he is going to take a pounding over this vaccine and his support of it. Hope I’m wrong
This is why I’m on the fence about the true sinister nature of the vaccine. Our side can’t claim to have it ALL and yet the leader of our movement simultaneously pushes a sinister vaccine. My guess is we’re somewhere in the middle. The vaccine kinda works, has side effects, but they don’t want to pull it off the market because they have control and it’s a complete cash cow.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Don't you still have to show a negative test whether vaccinated or not for most restricted travel locations?

I was to go to Croatia, they required either the vaccination or recovery from Covid. They pre approved me with the vaccination card. Needed a negative test to get back to the States which many hotels will coordinate

PinkelsVisor

Elite
Founder
This is why I’m on the fence about the true sinister nature of the vaccine. Our side can’t claim to have it ALL and yet the leader of our movement simultaneously pushes a sinister vaccine. My guess is we’re somewhere in the middle. The vaccine kinda works, has side effects, but they don’t want to pull it off the market because they have control and it’s a complete cash cow.

My theory is they want as many people possible to get it so they can justify the vaccine ID rollout.

Most that took the jab already would be ok with it at that point. They would openly invite the pass to get their lives back, then pressure everyone else to “accept it” just as they did the vaxx.

JMO

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Daughter works for Advent Health and is getting pressure from her (liberal) boss to get the shot. They have cordial discussions, but my daughter has many worries, but most of all the sterility possibility.

Can someone please share the study posted here before regarding what happens to ovaries when given the jab?

Thanks
They have not studied this yet. There was a bioavailability study that showed spike proteins collecting in blood vessels and organs, particularly the heart in young men and ovaries in women.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Our side never had it all. Else they wouldn't have allowed the other side to have the nuclear codes, which imo, they will never surrender.

Latest posts

Top Bottom