Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Awesome!!!

Got it posted.... finally. :)

I'm very interested to hear some folks' thoughts on this one, since it's basically thinking about what the world will look like under a totalitarian, consolidated government that has no spiritual or moral accountability to do good.

Bizarre how the Bible predicted that, huh? Yet here we are...

RVA-Vol

Poster
I think they put the differentiate stuff in their statement just to get people to say “See the tests are BS” then they can come back and say “Oh silly rednecks, you don’t know what you are talking about.”

The big point that is getting lost is that the tests are BS which is why EUAs will be removed instead of the tests being approved. Dr. Birx let it slip a year ago in one of the whitehouse press conferences - a positive test is 50/50 at best.

this is the clip I was thinking of.

If all of these tests were showing false positives, then can we assume the same for the people who passed away. Lowering the death toll, highly doubt they did in depth testing after someone passed

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
217479411_10165695303530088_1519476328646191262_n.jpg
Translation: I screwed it up last time and looked like an idiot, but I can’t say that so I’m going to say this and pretend like I’ve done the right thing all along.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

dirty0222

Why isn't anyone in the press (MSM) asking about treatments of a virus not just vaccines? We are 18 months into this and the treatment hasn't gotten any better? A buddy got covid and went to ER a couple weeks ago. They gave him 5 different prescriptions. Dr. told him there were other treatment but couldn't prescribe because of "political" climate. If that is true we are in a very fucked up world right now.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder

Find an economically motivated/patriotic pharmacy tech, show your patriotism and sign up for 25 vaccines to be super vaccinated. Split the payday with tech to shoot all 25 into the trash and sign your card. Pocket $1250.

It’s like a mini version of the kickback scam that makes our politicians filthy rich by the time they leave office.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder

Find an economically motivated/patriotic pharmacy tech, show your patriotism and sign up for 25 vaccines to be super vaccinated. Split the payday with tech to shoot all 25 into the trash and sign your card. Pocket $1250.

It’s like a mini version of the kickback scam that makes our politicians filthy rich by the time they leave office.

Why Stop at 25 - Let's Do 25,000 and at Least Get a Half-Milly Out of It

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Few things make me happier than a good ol fashioned scam. I cannot participate but I can love from far away. Please do this and report back

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So whats the dosage schedule on ivermectin?
I could be wrong but 12 mg(1 dose) ivermectin per day w 3000mg vit c and 5000 mg vit d.
I dug around and found this. Drink w min 8oz of water 1 hr before meal. I bought 30 from alldaychemist.com earlier today. I've had wuflu but bought it in an abundance of caution. I don't interact with tons of people but I do w our amigos a bit who need rebar.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It was here before IMO. Wife got very sick (6 months pregnant at time) in early January 2020. All COVID symptoms, including loss of taste. Of course we had no idea what COVID was then
My story exactly except for the pregnancy. Have had 3 MDs tell me that my symptoms were identical to most they were seeing who were Wuhan positive. Have antibodies too.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Why can’t we do this ourselves? We need to find someone to sign our cards and inject the shit in the trash.

WestcampTX

Elite
Founder
I could be wrong but 12 mg(1 dose) ivermectin per day w 3000mg vit c and 5000 mg vit d.
I dug around and found this. Drink w min 8oz of water 1 hr before meal. I bought 30 from alldaychemist.com earlier today. I've had wuflu but bought it in an abundance of caution. I don't interact with tons of people but I do w our amigos a bit who need rebar.
Thanks, need to go get me some C&D. My paste came in yesterday.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
That inoculation center I went through on Ft. jackson was crazy. Dudes all lined up in their skiveys walking through a line of techs with those needle guns. I fucking hate needles to this day. Had a golf ball in my right ass cheek for a week. The good ol' days. haha SKOL!
I used to give those shots. Very powerful and could rip people's arms open if done incorrectly or the person jumped. During lulls in the lines, one of us would take a piece of paper and see how far away from the gun we could get and still shoot a dose and break the paper.

sanfordipa

Elite
Founder
2nd week of Aug. he's supposed to release irrefutable forensic evidence that the election was stolen via the internet by foreign bad actors. Or something along those lines.
This. I just don’t see the DS allowing this evidence to be made public. Something is going to happen to make this event go away. There’s already speculation that he may be called to testify about his knowledge of Jan 6th events. Wouldn’t it be convenient if he was summoned to Capitol Hill during his symposium?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Friend of mine today predicted civil war within 6 months. I WILL NOT wear a mask or lock down ever again. I WILL NOT get the "vaccine", ever. If "vaccines" are ever mandated, I will open carrier an AR everywhere I go.

Daughter starts Auburn in a week and if they cut fans out of games and require masks/vaccines etc, I WILL absolutely lead the charge to protest at city council meetings and AU board meetings en masse. I have had it
Be sure to take a copy of NYT v Sullivan 1964, and read the appropriate statement that governments have to sit and listen to you addressing them even if it's uncomfortable for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom