Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Big miss on the GDP, 6.5 vs. 8.4 expected.....unvaccinated people's fault I guess

And this alarming tidbit hidden in the numbers

A separate data point reported Thursday showed that 400,000 people filed initial claims for unemployment benefits for the week ended July 24. That level is nearly double the pre-pandemic norm.

As long as the big guy get's his 10%
Hey pal, take your “information” somewhere else. We are arguing about masks in this country.

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder

Coming tonight.... I was hoping for last night, but my wonderful 9 year old niece is at our house. My 55 year old neighbor walked outside at 4:30 pm yesterday while she and I were watering the plants. Ol boy was just as the Lord made him, balls swinging free and wearing nothing but a smile. I sent my niece inside immediately and spent the next hour or so dealing with the police.

Turns out that what he did is completely legal. You can get in more trouble for using the wrong pronoun in Oregon than showing your junk to a child, as long as you're on private property. Since our neighborhood owns the street through the HOA, he's technically not visible from a public space, meaning that he can expose himself to children at will.

This state is evil.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Maybe it's time We the People take charge no?
It’s gettin’ close to nut cuttin’ time if you ask me. Just from my testing the winds. If there is no military intervention i see no other option. They are getting desperate and that is dangerous animal. I got a direct ancestor who threw tea in the harbor. True story. He rang last night and was not happy. SKOL!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
221660500_10157704457552924_3870214484287638836_n.jpg
Yall best behave

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
It’s gettin’ close to nut cuttin’ time if you ask me. Just from my testing the winds. If there is no military intervention i see no other option. They are getting desperate and that is dangerous animal. I got a direct ancestor who threw tea in the harbor. True story. He rang last night and was not happy. SKOL!
I hail from Hessians. We jumped aboard late but when we did the tide turned

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
Coming tonight.... I was hoping for last night, but my wonderful 9 year old niece is at our house. My 55 year old neighbor walked outside at 4:30 pm yesterday while she and I were watering the plants. Ol boy was just as the Lord made him, balls swinging free and wearing nothing but a smile. I sent my niece inside immediately and spent the next hour or so dealing with the police.

Turns out that what he did is completely legal. You can get in more trouble for using the wrong pronoun in Oregon than showing your junk to a child, as long as you're on private property. Since our neighborhood owns the street through the HOA, he's technically not visible from a public space, meaning that he can expose himself to children at will.

This state is evil.
Sounds like the one time someone turning a pitbull loose on someone would be acceptable.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

This state is evil.

Hmm, I guess I better check my HOA :cool:

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
My guess is Texas and Florida will lead the way and refuse to follow what ever comes out of Washington… if they don’t, it will be political suicide for them locally. I’m not sure how Floridians will react, but Texans aren’t doing this again. I can assure you. Even some of my Trump hating non-lib friends have said enough is enough.
Miami area will follow suit as much as the state government allows. They are still wearing masks down there. The rest of us aren’t locking down again.

Last edited:

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
I'd almost move to Scranton for a couple months just to vote for the guy.
November in Scranton is a hit and miss. Could be a foot of snow on the ground or 80 degrees😂. Way back in the early 90’s college buddy finally got married on 11/5. I was the best man and she was from Scranton. It was 80 degrees in a small church with no AC. It could also be the fact that it was a Russian Orthodox wedding that was 2 hours long and had 2000 plus candles in the front that we stood at😳.

G8R-H8R

Elite
Fucking bingo.....that's a yuge part of the matrix.....overestimating their number, underestimating our's

We have the numbers, the weapons and the high ground

Grab your balls and tell these losers to fuck off
Yes bingo - the opposition is HUGELY bolstered by big tech and the media as well. Like the wizard behind the curtain.

G8R-H8R

Elite
I feel like if this administration locks the country down again this summer, fall, they will be committing political suicide. So many businesses will not survive and will never be able to come back. College athletics and all the money it brings to college towns in the fall will evaporate again. The mental health implications will be magnified- depression, suicides, domestic violence, divorce, substance abuse- ALL of them will rise astronomically. I think mandatory masks are coming for most if not all of the country, and I feel like mandatory vaccinations are on the horizon. We are trending that way- the pressure is being placed on the unvaccinated more and more every day now. I hope the 2022 midterms are a bloodbath for the democrats. This administration in my opinion is pushing this country towards a moment that we may not be able to come back from.
The administration and GLOBAL elites all off a planned election subversion. If nothing changes in the vote process they are safe as can be. BTW the rest of the world loves the weaker America last policy. As Joe Biden said “America is back!”

Latest posts

Top Bottom