Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I am as confused as you are. I guess that was my point. We can't trust any of the info from the CDC, WHO, NIH, and others because we are not being told the truth. They are in crisis mode as the audit news comes out. So they dig a deeper hole because they can't admit to all the lies. Lies that have led a pandemic of depression, alcohol/drug abuse, and even worse suicide.
Believe absolutely nothing that comes out of a liberals mouth. I've practiced that for decades.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Re: the flu question. An acquaintance of mine is a pharmacist in Chattanooga. He said that his drug store offered them as usual, but only a handful from his store were given the entire season, vs thousands in the past. Perhaps the flu shot is the primary spreader of the virus, or is at least in some way connected to the spread?

We have to consider, our enemies may have vastly superior technology to us. What even the brightest and most informed among us may know might pale in comparison to what the elites know. They've been able to hide their evil in plain sight for decades without most folks ever understanding what they were up to.
That's why I've been jab free for over 4 decades.

TheGreenDeath

Poster
Founder
I check in on this thread daily, read through it, and hope one day you've all had fvcking enough communism in your back yard that you're willing to dust off those muskets and do yeets comrades.

We will be here one day and it won't be until you wake the rest of the fvcking way up and realize there is only time's greatest remedy for these trespasses against the vision of our founding fathers. @America 1st this post isn't safe for you, so please scroll past.

images
Are you in Hawaii? I understand gun laws are very strict there. Have any useful info regarding this?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Olympics are a clown show this year. I’m not watching really at all. But I’m glad to see
mortgagehorn
And the real John Cooper are doing very well in this year‘s Olympics below

I've watched a couple of the women's water polo matches. Sort of interesting since these are rarely shown on TV. The US team has some sleek and slender women. You get that way swimming and treading water for long periods of time. However, one of their bench poloers is a THICC porker of a woman and looks horrible in her swimsuit. She could stand some playing time just for slenderization.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
Re: the flu question. An acquaintance of mine is a pharmacist in Chattanooga. He said that his drug store offered them as usual, but only a handful from his store were given the entire season, vs thousands in the past. Perhaps the flu shot is the primary spreader of the virus, or is at least in some way connected to the spread?

We have to consider, our enemies may have vastly superior technology to us. What even the brightest and most informed among us may know might pale in comparison to what the elites know. They've been able to hide their evil in plain sight for decades without most folks ever understanding what they were up to.
This.. more will keep coming out hopefully but until it does. vaccinated people are spreading the covid.. just the same as vaccinated flu people do each season. The delta variant is actually from the vaccinated.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
This.. more will keep coming out hopefully but until it does. vaccinated people are spreading the covid.. just the same as vaccinated flu people do each season. The delta variant is actually from the vaccinated.
We have had video clips with doctors from 6 months or so saying this exact thing. These variants would be spun off from the vaxxed. Now it is happening as we were warned it would. This is actually hard to watch knowing what we know. Amazing times.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Just took my first squirt of green apple horse paste for prophylaxis, as I'm going to a concert tomorrow. The show is at an open air amphitheater, but I just wanted to proceed with a little caution. I'll report if anything weird happens, like if my upper lip starts involuntarily curling and my gums start showing. Kinda having a craving for oats and apples now.
Took my first yesterday. Nothing unusual besides the horn growing outta my back now. All good

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Explain to me like I'm 5 what the theory is on why the flu disappeared this year? That is the thing I seem to he confused about. Patients with the flu were just diagnosed with covid doesn't add up to me, because the flu tests should still show up positive.
Something anecdotal I just thought of.

Back in the winter of 2020. My whole family got sick one after the other. All five of us had varying symptons and duration of illness. The shield maiden was the first to catch it and the only one tested. She may be one of the last flu cases recorded in Alaska. Not soon after Covid was everywhere. Something else, she got sick not soon after that plane taking US citizens out of China stopped at Anchorage (Ted Stevens) Int'l to refuel and delouse. Just double checked the date was Jan 29th, 2020. Hmmmmm........

CJB1950

Elite
Founder
Something anecdotal I just thought of.

Back in the winter of 2020. My whole family got sick one after the other. All five of us had varying symptons and duration of illness. The shield maiden was the first to catch it and the only one tested. She may be one of the last flu cases recorded in Alaska. Not soon after Covid was everywhere. Something else, she got sick not soon after that plane taking US citizens out of China stopped at Anchorage (Ted Stevens) Int'l to refuel and delouse. Just double checked the date was Jan 29th, 2020. Hmmmmm........

It was here before IMO. Wife got very sick (6 months pregnant at time) in early January 2020. All COVID symptoms, including loss of taste. Of course we had no idea what COVID was then - but she recovered after about 5 days. I was next to her the whole time and never got sick. She donated blood last June and had antibodies for COVID. I did not. Hell - I should have gotten this thing at least a few times now and still haven't. 🤔

Side note - just put in a request from Push Health for Ivermectin rx. Figure may as well go that route vs. the horse paste with math and all. Haven't heard back yet, but couldn't have been more easy.

UPDATE - Took less than an hour from sign up to having the prescription sent to my pharmacy. Cost $65 for the "consult"

Last edited:

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
A few weeks ago, a congressman said he'd been told that the Pentagon is going to mandate vaccinations in September, and anyone who refuses will be forcibly discharged.
I hope so many people refuse that it puts a significant dent in our military. That may sound bad, but I really do. Fuck that shit! And fuck our SECDEF, and fuck General milley and fuck everyone else that forces this stuff on people…

with that being said, I got pumped with so many different vaxes during my many years in the army. I got 3 different series of anthrax shots (6 to a series) bc they “lost the records” so many people like me too…it’s a wonder my kids didn’t come out with a dick growing out of their forehead or 6 fingers on one hand

edit: after deep thought about this, I’ve decided I actually don’t want our military to get smaller…I think that is exactly what China and the EU want, so they can move in

Last edited:

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I hope so many people refuse that it puts a significant dent in our military. That may sound bad, but I really do. Fuck that shit! And fuck our SECDEF, and fuck General milley and fuck everyone else that forces this stuff on people…

with that being said, I got pumped with so many different vaxes during my many years in the army. I got 3 different series of anthrax shots (6 to a series) bc they “lost the records” so many people like me too…it’s a wonder my kids didn’t come out with a dick growing out of their forehead or 6 fingers on one hand
That inoculation center I went through on Ft. jackson was crazy. Dudes all lined up in their skiveys walking through a line of techs with those needle guns. I fucking hate needles to this day. Had a golf ball in my right ass cheek for a week. The good ol' days. haha SKOL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom