Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite

I feel like if this administration locks the country down again this summer, fall, they will be committing political suicide. So many businesses will not survive and will never be able to come back. College athletics and all the money it brings to college towns in the fall will evaporate again. The mental health implications will be magnified- depression, suicides, domestic violence, divorce, substance abuse- ALL of them will rise astronomically. I think mandatory masks are coming for most if not all of the country, and I feel like mandatory vaccinations are on the horizon. We are trending that way- the pressure is being placed on the unvaccinated more and more every day now. I hope the 2022 midterms are a bloodbath for the democrats. This administration in my opinion is pushing this country towards a moment that we may not be able to come back from.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
DUDE!! DId you make this!? Fucking PHENOMENAL! Hardest I’ve REALLY laughed in quite some time!

Wish I could say I did, but no. Good buddy of mine texted it to a group of friends yesterday.
It’s a classic, I’ve probably watched it 10 times over the last 2 days and laugh just as hard as the first time. Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I feel like if this administration locks the country down again this summer, fall, they will be committing political suicide. So many businesses will not survive and will never be able to come back. College athletics and all the money it brings to college towns in the fall will evaporate again. The mental health implications will be magnified- depression, suicides, domestic violence, divorce, substance abuse- ALL of them will rise astronomically. I think mandatory masks are coming for most if not all of the country, and I feel like mandatory vaccinations are on the horizon. We are trending that way- the pressure is being placed on the unvaccinated more and more every day now. I hope the 2022 midterms are a bloodbath for the democrats. This administration in my opinion is pushing this country towards a moment that we may not be able to come back from.
They don't care. It's all about power, control and greed. They have their offshore bank accounts to be immune to the suffering.

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
My guess is Texas and Florida will lead the way and refuse to follow what ever comes out of Washington… if they don’t, it will be political suicide for them locally. I’m not sure how Floridians will react, but Texans aren’t doing this again. I can assure you. Even some of my Trump hating non-lib friends have said enough is enough.

EXECFRT

Elite
Founder
Friend of mine today predicted civil war within 6 months. I WILL NOT wear a mask or lock down ever again. I WILL NOT get the "vaccine", ever. If "vaccines" are ever mandated, I will open carrier an AR everywhere I go.

Daughter starts Auburn in a week and if they cut fans out of games and require masks/vaccines etc, I WILL absolutely lead the charge to protest at city council meetings and AU board meetings en masse. I have had it

Truth Wrangler

Legendary
Fucking bingo.....that's a yuge part of the matrix.....overestimating their number, underestimating our's

We have the numbers, the weapons and the high ground

Grab your balls and tell these losers to fuck off

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
Goetz, Gohmert, and MTG just tried to visit the 1/6 prisoners, and were denied access. The RSBN crew was there, they were tricked into talking to the supervisor outside, and then locked out of the building. They were calling Gohmert and MTG trespassers for trying to get in. Gohmert said everything is "upside down". One of the inmates was just refused access to their lawyer.

Reminds me of OT Judah, the southern kingdom. In Isaiah, Ezekiel, Habakkuk, etc we're told that one of the reasons that God was going to judge Judah (via the Babylonians) was because the country was without justice. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

If God judged Israel, the apple of his eye, what is he going to do to us? Every sin they committed, we're committing in spades. Someone posted the other day that we needed some woe, but I don't think most appreciate what that entails. God almost always gives a people space to correct their problems. When they don't, he enacts his solution, and his solution for many unjust nations was the destruction of those unjust nations.

Preach!! I've had family in town, so haven't had time to update the prophecy thread, but the next post is going to be called:

"What happens when you don't have the Christians here anymore?"

It's a thought exercise about the experience for the culture in a post-Rapture world.

Evil unrestrained.

Murphau

Poster
Founder
Nothing changes if they’re allowed to cheat in the elections again

Latest posts

Top Bottom