Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Who are the people that are in this video? Are they reputable?

Did they provide any links to verify that statement he made?
That Fulmuch cat is fighting these draconian laws in the world court. Gathering info from doctors who have been silenced all over the world. the other cat seems to have a handle on the patents and timelines of all this. But they could be a reputable as Dr. Fraud or even ol' medicine lady Birx. Depends on the slant you want. I post, you decide. SKOL!

HurricaneBlaze

Elite
Founder
Holy hell…wtf. NSFW.

If you didn't know why Democrats and the GOP were allowing adult males from all around the world in through the southern border, well now you know. That goes for hardcore prisoners too.
While foreign countries invade from the outside, the illegal immigrants and prisoners will attack from within.

You awake yet?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

I know this guy is a dildo, but I just don't find it as funny as the comments do. A lot of LACs and spoiled pricks (like this guy) around the world were feed bs. We all need to come together to take down the evil.

We all have been awake for years. The Great Awakening begins when idiots like this start figuring things out and spreading these kinds of messages on their platforms with their following. Giddy up.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I watched the entire thing. Very interesting, but still don't know what happened to the flu. He said about 1 or 2 sentences about it at the 1h10m mark, but it wasn't clear. He said the flu didn't leave the human population, and then said influenza was a failed decade long paninfluenza vaccine mandate. Wtf does that mean?

Sure doesn't explain how flu cases nearly disappeared this year, while covid cases soared. It certainly wasn't because the covid tests were just set up to come up positive if the patient had the flu, but that's what people keep claiming.
You would hear people say its bc of the social distancing. We were social distanced and people were still getting the Covid. At the exact same rate as the flu. Ive said it for a long time. covid and Flu are different (slightly) but they were both tested positive as covid. In short everything was covid.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You would hear people say its bc of the social distancing. We were social distanced and people were still getting the Covid. At the exact same rate as the flu. Ive said it for a long time. covid and Flu are different (slightly) but they were both tested positive as covid. In short everything was covid.

That doesn't make sense to me. If that were the case, why would all the flu tests be coming back negative? If people who had the flu were counted as covid positive, because their covid tests were coming back positive(but due to the flu), wouldn't their flu tests still be showing positive also...you know, because they have the flu?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Thank you sharing this!! MIND BLOWN! I have watched just over 30 min and my head is spinning. How are they getting away with this! Will watch the rest over lunch, but everyone should see this. Seriously WTF!
Can they have this guy fight with Fauci Id like to see this made public. Or in front of congress and or senate

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Goetz, Gohmert, and MTG just tried to visit the 1/6 prisoners, and were denied access. The RSBN crew was there, they were tricked into talking to the supervisor outside, and then locked out of the building. They were calling Gohmert and MTG trespassers for trying to get in. Gohmert said everything is "upside down". One of the inmates was just refused access to their lawyer.

Reminds me of OT Judah, the southern kingdom. In Isaiah, Ezekiel, Habakkuk, etc we're told that one of the reasons that God was going to judge Judah (via the Babylonians) was because the country was without justice. Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

If God judged Israel, the apple of his eye, what is he going to do to us? Every sin they committed, we're committing in spades. Someone posted the other day that we needed some woe, but I don't think most appreciate what that entails. God almost always gives a people space to correct their problems. When they don't, he enacts his solution, and his solution for many unjust nations was the destruction of those unjust nations.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
That doesn't make sense to me. If that were the case, why would all the flu tests be coming back negative? If people who had the flu were counted as covid positive, because their covid tests were coming back positive(but due to the flu), wouldn't their flu tests still be showing positive also...you know, because they have the flu?
You are finding the info released confusing? Welcome to the club. Hard to cover up lies with more lies and little truth. It's all been a lie. They seem to be compounding their mistakes. Like a child who continues to dig that hole deeper. JMHO

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
So Uyghar muslims are being killed, organ harvested and enslaved and the Taliban is going to work with them.... Fuck me in the asshole. Taliban has to be a cia front at this point. How in the hell could these radicals not declare jihad on a godless country that has killed and imprisoned 100,000's of muslims for absolutely no reason but being muslim.
They use their religion as a crutch and are no different than the CCP. It's power, greed and control they want.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
You are finding the info released confusing? Welcome to the club. Hard to cover up lies with more lies and little truth. It's all been a lie. They seem to be compounding their mistakes. Like a child who continues to dig that hole deeper. JMHO

Explain to me like I'm 5 what the theory is on why the flu disappeared this year? That is the thing I seem to he confused about. Patients with the flu were just diagnosed with covid doesn't add up to me, because the flu tests should still show up positive.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Explain to me like I'm 5 what the theory is on why the flu disappeared this year? That is the thing I seem to he confused about. Patients with the flu were just diagnosed with covid doesn't add up to me, because the flu tests should still show up positive.
I am as confused as you are. I guess that was my point. We can't trust any of the info from the CDC, WHO, NIH, and others because we are not being told the truth. They are in crisis mode as the audit news comes out. So they dig a deeper hole because they can't admit to all the lies. Lies that have led a pandemic of depression, alcohol/drug abuse, and even worse suicide.

Last edited:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

The masks don't work and are likely one of, if not, the proximate cause of never ending positive cases. People get sick, get well, get the jab-which doesn't work, then put the same virus laden mask back on and reinfect themselves. Few wash the masks, few change the masks or get new masks to wear. They claim it's new variants or the unvaxxed that are causing this never ending fear when it's the masks we've never worn before being used to reinfect people and keep this charade going. If the masks were critical to virus containment and stopping the spread there would be HazMat buckets everywhere and mask police to stop people from tossing them on streets, parking lot and many other places.

Went to the VA hospital today and they have gone back to full Nazi on their restrictions from less than a week ago. New feet placards on the floors everywhere and everyone asking about vaccinations. Clerks at the desks are asking questions about history, symptoms, vaccinations, fevers, chills, etc. whereas last week few cared.

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
The masks don't work and are likely one of, if not, the proximate cause of never ending positive cases. People get sick, get well, get the jab-which doesn't work, then put the same virus laden mask back on and reinfect themselves. Few wash the masks, few change the masks or get new masks to wear. They claim it's new variants or the unvaxxed that are causing this never ending fear when it's the masks we've never worn before being used to reinfect people and keep this charade going. If the masks were critical to virus containment and stopping the spread there would be HazMat buckets everywhere and mask police to stop people from tossing them on streets, parking lot and many other places.

Went to the VA hospital today and they have gone back to full Nazi on their restrictions from less than a week ago. New feet placards on the floors everywhere and everyone asking about vaccinations. Clerks at the desks are asking questions about history, symptoms, vaccinations, fevers, chills, etc. whereas last week few cared.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Re: the flu question. An acquaintance of mine is a pharmacist in Chattanooga. He said that his drug store offered them as usual, but only a handful from his store were given the entire season, vs thousands in the past. Perhaps the flu shot is the primary spreader of the virus, or is at least in some way connected to the spread?

We have to consider, our enemies may have vastly superior technology to us. What even the brightest and most informed among us may know might pale in comparison to what the elites know. They've been able to hide their evil in plain sight for decades without most folks ever understanding what they were up to.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Fucking out

tenor.gif

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
Just took my first squirt of green apple horse paste for prophylaxis, as I'm going to a concert tomorrow. The show is at an open air amphitheater, but I just wanted to proceed with a little caution. I'll report if anything weird happens, like if my upper lip starts involuntarily curling and my gums start showing. Kinda having a craving for oats and apples now.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Just took my first squirt of green apple horse paste for prophylaxis, as I'm going to a concert tomorrow. The show is at an open air amphitheater, but I just wanted to proceed with a little caution. I'll report if anything weird happens, like if my upper lip starts involuntarily curling and my gums start showing. Kinda having a craving for oats and apples now.
😂 🐴 Neigh.

Latest posts

Top Bottom