Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
221660500_10157704457552924_3870214484287638836_n.jpg
Over/under on SEC championships for the whorns over the next 20 years? I’ll set it at 0.5 and take the under.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
Over/under on SEC championships for the whorns over the next 20 years? I’ll set it at 0.5 and take the under.
The SEC is going to be a culture shock for both programs.

They're just another school in the SEC and won't be able to bully their way around when they don't get their way. I can't wait to watch the fireworks.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
BRCC continues to unmask itself. These guys are leftists hiding behind military service. Every time they "clarify" who they are, they dig a deeper hole.

Funny enough, I received a 10% off coupon in the mail the other day. I hadn't purchased from them in a few years. Maybe this is hurting them quicker than they thought it would.

G8R-H8R

Elite

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Dewine will NOT mandate masks for kids in school. He obviously figured out that he would like to continue to reside in the USA...I would have personally volunteered to frog march his butt off a hastily erected plank into the middle of Lake Erie, otherwise.

And I'm not alone.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
For Fucks Sake - She's a Fucking Doctor - Can't She Administer a Self-Procedure?
From The View last year:

"I'm hoping Dr. Jill becomes the surgeon general ... she's a hell of a doctor. She's an amazing doctor," Goldberg said, as if she knew of the former second lady's medical expertise.

"She's a teacher," co-host Sunny Hostin said.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
Dewine will NOT mandate masks for kids in school. He obviously figured out that he would like to continue to reside in the USA...I would have personally volunteered to frog march his butt off a hastily erected plank into the middle of Lake Erie, otherwise.

And I'm not alone.
I’ll help. Drop him in between Kelly Island and Put In Bay. Have a toast at the worlds largest bar. #theputinbaymemorieswillbetakentomygrave 😳😎😂.

MeridianOSU

Legendary
Founder
As of 3 plus hours ago it’s less than 5 weeks until Buckeye football. Politicians better walk a fine line. America wants a normal CFB season. Politicians screw it up they are doomed in middle country. Sad thing is the West and East looney Dems don’t care about America.

Latest posts

Top Bottom