Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Bret Weinstein has been getting more and more brave about speaking out. His darkhorse podcast has been going hard after ivermentin denial and now they going in deep on the vaccine.

If you want to red pill some people on covid you can go through his videos and send them. These people are all top of the food chain dr's/scientist.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Says to stop demonizing people and demonizes people in same sentence. Anyone that watches this idiot is an even bigger idiot.
Imagine this little piss ant rubbing his balls then putting his finger under your nose.

The lawsuit claims that later on, Lemon approached Hice and his friends and “put his hand down the front of his own shorts” and “vigorously rubbed his genitalia.” He then removed his hand and put his fingers under Hice’s nose. According to the claim, while doing it, Lemon “repeatedly asked” Hice, “Do you like p***y or d**k?”

Hice, a bartender at another Hamptons establishment, alleged that Lemon acted with “aggression and hostility.” As a result, Hice said he was “shocked and humiliated” and ended up fleeing the bar.

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages for “emotional pain and suffering.”

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
It’s sad that this 13 year old is dead. But her going public with the death and coming out as pro-vax for youngsters at the same time is really weird. It’s almost like saying I’ll sacrifice my nephew to the FaiXi god. Weird.
As I said.....The brainwashing is DEEP

ETA: For those who feel like jumping off a cliff reading Twatter responses (I usually don't), this particular comment section is full of folks who have been blowing the horns about how unsafe the injections are. Good to see them not backing down. Twatter will probably start deleting the comments soon, however

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Just hits close to home for me. Got married this weekend and have a bunch of friends in their 20s who got the vaccine. One got shingles another has had serious issues with her cycle, hopefully she's not sterilized. My best man who is super healthy and never sick has been constantly coughing and under the weather since getting it. This thing is not safe whatsoever and I'm done being quiet about it, people need to stop taking this thing immediately.

Congrats On the Nuptials

Condolences On the Upcoming Funerals

Anyone Taking This Shot Is and I'll Say It Nicely - They Are NOT Thinking Critically

You DON'T Take an Experimental Vaccine for a Disease With a Higher Survivability Rate Than the Flu 99.8%

You DO Take Hydroxy and Ivermectin

Jtrain80

Legendary
It’s sad that this 13 year old is dead. But her going public with the death and coming out as pro-vax for youngsters at the same time is really weird. It’s almost like saying I’ll sacrifice my nephew to the FaiXi god. Weird.

Someone once said, A certain % of the population is lost forever.

Future is proving the past.

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
No. It just means the judge didn’t issue a ruling from the bench at the end of the arguments. Taking it under advisement is very common.
Correct. At face value this decision will come out on right side. Listening to the judge, he kept posing questions back to opposition like, “so you do think if there were mistakes via counterfeit ballots, we SHOULD, look at them correct?” Opposition lawyers...yes your honor, that seems reasonable. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only reason immediate decision was not rendered was due to scramble of last minute filings the day prior. Hence the reason to take it under advisement

No offense but your kid does not have to go to Belize. You have no idea the long term effects of this vaccine plus we know it has killed kids.

Just for a trip to fucking Belize?

Most of us never went to Belize we are all ok now. It's not that big of a deal

I’m actually a little shocked he allowed his child to get the first dose. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Taking a shot for something that has next to no chance of even hospitalizing you, forget dying. We have so many weak people in this country I’m not sure we can overcome it.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I’m actually a little shocked he allowed his child to get the first dose. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Taking a shot for something that has next to no chance of even hospitalizing you, forget dying. We have so many weak people in this country I’m not sure we can overcome it.

The solution may actually be what we'd wish to prevent.......juuuuuuuuuust saying

Thasubliminal

Elite
Founder
Correct. At face value this decision will come out on right side. Listening to the judge, he kept posing questions back to opposition like, “so you do think if there were mistakes via counterfeit ballots, we SHOULD, look at them correct?” Opposition lawyers...yes your honor, that seems reasonable. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only reason immediate decision was not rendered was due to scramble of last minute filings the day prior. Hence the reason to take it under advisement
While you may be correct, I would not give any credence to the judge's questions. Could try to be saving face or be any number of reasons, but I have generally found out that a judge's line of questioning does not mean an indication of decisions.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
While you may be correct, I would not give any credence to the judge's questions. Could try to be saving face or be any number of reasons, but I have generally found out that a judge's line of questioning does not mean an indication of decisions.
Agree. You can never be sure where a judge is going with the record.

Latest posts

Top Bottom