Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Just got a phone call from my Medicare supplemental insurance company. The discussion was primarily focused on pitching the Wuhan shot. The girl tried to convince me the vaccines injected killed virus to create antibodies to kill Wuhan Charlie. Obviously, she was just calling people and had a script.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
this vid was posted while back, 10 hours in duration, took me about a month to view it all

cliffs for mortagage:

basically the kennedys and mlk were assassinated by the intelligence community

fbi, cia all involved

there was no single gunman in any of those events because too much strategy and planning and advanced planning had to be done, oswald/sirhansirhan/james earl ray were all set up

the reason the warren commission report wasnt released is because its still presently insinuating fbi/cia involvement, it may never be unsealed

we all knew these werent lone gunmen events but the interviews on this vid are incredible, footage ive never seen before

we see young reporters back then (dan rather, geraldo, bill mahre), looks like theyre gonna take this info to the grave

it would be a cryin same for these people to die for the truth not be revealed, remember this took place in the 60's, the cia and their tactics are way more advanced now

like trump said, if they can do it to a sitting president they can do it to the regular joe schmoe

AuburnGal98

Elite
Founder
I have been struggling mightily with this. My 13yo son was invited to travel to Belize with a friend this summer. Awesome opportunity for him. He doesn’t have to be vaccinated to go, but has to have a negative COVID test prior to entering Belize and before reentering the US. This is the route I preferred. If he does pop a positive test before coming home, he has to quarantine in Belize for two weeks, which in my wife’s opinion, is not an option. He’s already had his first dose and its absolutely crushing me.
Rapid or PCR test required? If he’s PCR negative before going, very unlikely he’ll catch in Belize. Speaking of which, that country isn’t as safe as it what a couple of years ago. You might look into the area he’s going to and do some research on crime.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Bernie Kerk on Georgia:

Georgia election officials have hired criminal attorneys "because they know they were involved in criminal conduct."

This was my impression of the posts several pages ago from the GA SOS Rastafariansperger saying there were 100K bad absentee ballots. He's lawyered up.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
this vid was posted while back, 10 hours in duration, took me about a month to view it all

cliffs for mortagage:

basically the kennedys and mlk were assassinated by the intelligence community

fbi, cia all involved

there was no single gunman in any of those events because too much strategy and planning and advanced planning had to be done, oswald/sirhansirhan/james earl ray were all set up

the reason the warren commission report wasnt released is because its still presently insinuating fbi/cia involvement, it may never be unsealed

we all knew these werent lone gunmen events but the interviews on this vid are incredible, footage ive never seen before

we see young reporters back then (dan rather, geraldo, bill mahre), looks like theyre gonna take this info to the grave

it would be a cryin same for these people to die for the truth not be revealed, remember this took place in the 60's, the cia and their tactics are way more advanced now

like trump said, if they can do it to a sitting president they can do it to the regular joe schmoe

IFL

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
I would like to see him/her/it/they/whatever blow out a knee and the weight bar break his/her/it/they/whatever's neck.
I want him to win decisively and beat so many records that it is painfully obvious that he isn’t a woman. If he blows out a knee, they’ll say “see she wasn’t physically stronger”.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
It’s a good think the House Judiciary GOP…..tweeted that….I was afraid for a minute, that they might now be prepared when we need them most. 🤣

also with all the shadow banning and what not…..more people will see it in this thread….than all of twatter.

oh and FUCK YOU @jackazz

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
Rapid or PCR test required? If he’s PCR negative before going, very unlikely he’ll catch in Belize. Speaking of which, that country isn’t as safe as it what a couple of years ago. You might look into the area he’s going to and do some research on crime.
Thanks for the heads up. I’ll do that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom