Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
USA USA 🇺🇸

I want this faggot to come to fairhope so I can burn a bottle rocket up his arse.
this vid was posted while back, 10 hours in duration, took me about a month to view it all

cliffs for mortagage:

basically the kennedys and mlk were assassinated by the intelligence community

fbi, cia all involved

there was no single gunman in any of those events because too much strategy and planning and advanced planning had to be done, oswald/sirhansirhan/james earl ray were all set up

the reason the warren commission report wasnt released is because its still presently insinuating fbi/cia involvement, it may never be unsealed

we all knew these werent lone gunmen events but the interviews on this vid are incredible, footage ive never seen before

we see young reporters back then (dan rather, geraldo, bill mahre), looks like theyre gonna take this info to the grave

it would be a cryin same for these people to die for the truth not be revealed, remember this took place in the 60's, the cia and their tactics are way more advanced now

like trump said, if they can do it to a sitting president they can do it to the regular joe schmoe

Mine can as well, when I’m naked in front of my mirror and I can take and put my peter in my balls between my thighs and then later pop them back out on both genders at different times, see you there you go.
Would you fuck me? I’d fuck me.
…..with this and being the capital of child trafficking….off-season natty is a lock….for tech.
Was not aware that ATL is the capital of child trafficking...how didn’t I know this, and wtf can we do about it?

I’m charging $500 a quart

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Knew that was coming. Have a few friends who are parents of IU students. A couple of those friends are 100% 'instigators and rabble rousers' with the money and clout to say 'fuck off'. And they aren't having any of this bullshit.

ASU tried to do something similar, but somehow more skevey. Get the Vax or be tested twice as week, fill out this bullshit health evaluation everyday, wear masks everywhere (in 118° heat, no less). That ended quickly in the most butthurt, pissy response ever in response to Ducey's EO. But it ended.

I'll try to find the original email sent out and the follow up 3 days later. (In the morning. Too much wine and bourbon to look tonight) It's laughable.

Last edited:

dirtytoeddawg

Legendary

People keep citing that this issue came up in the Alaska summit between CCP & US diplomats. Is there any proof of that? If there’s proof of that actually coming up then this can be called real.

Until then or other verifiable information comes to light it seems to be just hope of something & speculation based on anonymous sources.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Here's the thing...

How many of you are asholes that purposely pick a fight? What's that? Nobody?

Exactly.

This commercial is so laughably stupid because it's NOT A THING. But by gawd, the woke corporations that live and die by the twatter bots are going to throw billions down to the uberwoke. Ask Nike and Coke how that's working out.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
KEK

Control the Money, Control the Party​

The first quarter’s fundraising numbers revealed that Trump is in the process of raising a massive war chest to draw on in the 2022 and 2024 elections. Trump’s Save America PAC outraised the GOP almost 2 to 1 in the quarter, $85 million to $44 million.

So how did that happen?

At his big CPAC speech in late February and then in a released statement on March 9, Trump called for his supporters to begin sending their donations directly to him rather than to the GOP. While many legacy media commentators and top GOP politicians mocked and dismissed Trump’s Orlando speech as the ravings of a sore loser, it soon became apparent that the Trump base heard him and responded to his request. That money gives Trump an immense amount of clout.

And it didn’t take long for the real estate billionaire to begin exercising that clout. Trump played a role in getting Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) tossed from her GOP leadership seat and replaced by Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.).

Trump also made a key move during his convention speech. After current North Carolina Sen. Richard Burr stated he will not seek reelection in 2022, former House Speaker Paul Ryan and the GOP establishment wing of the party quickly anointed their chosen successor: North Carolina House Rep. Mark Walker.

And then, during his speech, Trump called up fellow North Carolina House Rep. Ted Budd and endorsed him, and by doing so instantly rendered Walker irrelevant. After all, when it comes to who the GOP base is going to listen to, Paul Ryan or Donald Trump, the answer is obvious.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I want him to win decisively and beat so many records that it is painfully obvious that he isn’t a woman. If he blows out a knee, they’ll say “see she wasn’t physically stronger”.

I am with you. Hope he dominates every woman competing, and shatters women's world records. We need more people pissed off about this, not accepting of it.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I want this faggot to come to fairhope so I can burn a bottle rocket up his arse.

Would you fuck me? I’d fuck me.

Was not aware that ATL is the capital of child trafficking...how didn’t I know this, and wtf can we do about it?

I’m charging $500 a quart

Well….if you want the real answer to this question….go look at the year Hollywood crossed over and started making the majority of films here. Ding Ding Ding 🛎…….

1624351979942.gif

Sometimes we must take a step back to see the full picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom