Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

giphy.gif

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder

Bret Weinstein has been getting more and more brave about speaking out. His darkhorse podcast has been going hard after ivermentin denial and now they going in deep on the vaccine.

If you want to red pill some people on covid you can go through his videos and send them. These people are all top of the food chain dr's/scientist.

For those that want a DEEP dive, here is the article referenced at the start of this clip:

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

This CCP big wig is the type of person all our intelligence agencies used to have orgasms about getting their hands on. At least one agency still does. The rest have been so politicized that he's more of a threat to them than an asset to our country.

I wonder how much stuff he's exposed about the workings of the CCP in the US has found its was back to Trump? I hope Trump and his staff get CC'ed on everything learned.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
For those that want a DEEP dive, here is the article referenced at the start of this clip:

Try to tell an uninformed person about this and their eyes glaze over and they will not listen.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
Try to tell an uninformed person about this and their eyes glaze over and they will not listen.
Those that are vaccinated did not use logic and discernment to reach their decision, and unfortunately logic and discernment cannot be used to convince them otherwise. You can't un-vaccinate. Their mental and physical health depends on their being right about their decision, so every piece of contrary evidence is discarded as coincidence or conspiracy.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Those that are vaccinated did not use logic and discernment to reach their decision, and unfortunately logic and discernment cannot be used to convince them otherwise. You can't un-vaccinate. Their mental and physical health depends on their being right about their decision, so every piece of contrary evidence is discarded as coincidence or conspiracy.
Ostrich Syndrome

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I guess the Gov't is going to pay for everything now. Last year the VA postponed payment of Co-Pays due to Wuhan. When that date was nearing an end I paid my charges. Two weeks ago, I go a letter saying all my Co-Pays from 2020 would be reimbursed. They have been.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Over the past several years I have been reading copies of letters relatives in Ohio received from their sons fighting for the Union in the Civil War. In many letters the word "butternuts" was written. It was clear it was a disparaging word but I didn't know why.

Butternut is the name of the dye from Butternut trees in Southern Ohio, Indiana and that area that was used to dye Confederate uniforms. Learn something new everyday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom