Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
As I said.....The brainwashing is DEEP

ETA: For those who feel like jumping off a cliff reading Twatter responses (I usually don't), this particular comment section is full of folks who have been blowing the horns about how unsafe the injections are. Good to see them not backing down. Twatter will probably start deleting the comments soon, however
It’s her nephew. She’s probably just a liberal divorced wine aunt with no kids of her own. I hope her brother/sister never speaks to her again. I know I wouldn’t. She publicly chose Fauci over her niece. That is the pure definition of liberal virtue signaling.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
202023810_10222005945472118_7149345150876849970_n.jpg

Fmoshermw

Elite
this vid was posted while back, 10 hours in duration, took me about a month to view it all

cliffs for mortagage:

basically the kennedys and mlk were assassinated by the intelligence community

fbi, cia all involved

there was no single gunman in any of those events because too much strategy and planning and advanced planning had to be done, oswald/sirhansirhan/james earl ray were all set up

the reason the warren commission report wasnt released is because its still presently insinuating fbi/cia involvement, it may never be unsealed

we all knew these werent lone gunmen events but the interviews on this vid are incredible, footage ive never seen before

we see young reporters back then (dan rather, geraldo, bill mahre), looks like theyre gonna take this info to the grave

it would be a cryin same for these people to die for the truth not be revealed, remember this took place in the 60's, the cia and their tactics are way more advanced now

like trump said, if they can do it to a sitting president they can do it to the regular joe schmoe

IFL

Latest posts

Top Bottom