Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

CurtOFD78

Elite
Shady as shit!
Question regarding BlackRock. Are they by chance associated or connected to Opendoor Real Estate? I ask because I just sold my house a week ago, got asking price. A week later, my neighbor, whose house is a little nicer and updated (but not really by much) just got an offer out of the blue from Opendoor for $565,000!!!! This is a pretty penny more than I got. I heard on the TimcastIRL that BlackRock is offering enormous sums of money for houses so regular folks cannot compete with their offer.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Question regarding BlackRock. Are they by chance associated or connected to Opendoor Real Estate? I ask because I just sold my house a week ago, got asking price. A week later, my neighbor, whose house is a little nicer and updated (but not really by much) just got an offer out of the blue from Opendoor for $565,000!!!! This is a pretty penny more than I got. I heard on the TimcastIRL that BlackRock is offering enormous sums of money for houses so regular folks cannot compete with their offer.
Not associated with Opendoor.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Opendoor offered me $401,000 for my home which is just absurd. If I had anywhere to go I'd take it in a second but where I am at, housing prices are stupid high so I wouldn't be able to get anything like I have now except to spend all the profits. So it is pointless.

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
laugh.r191677.gif
The same guy who had confidence in the GA SOS and told us Kemp would never take a bribe.

Just Stop - He Admitted That His Friendship Had Clouded His Judgement

That Happens With Friendships

He Now Says Kemp Did Some Bad Shit

Like You're Infallible ITT

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Opendoor offered me $401,000 for my home which is just absurd. If I had anywhere to go I'd take it in a second but where I am at, housing prices are stupid high so I wouldn't be able to get anything like I have now except to spend all the profits. So it is pointless.
I have a "For sale by owner" sign that I'd used to sell a condo years ago, and I had it propped against the house when we were cleaning out the garage and someone just driving by saw it, stopped and made an offer on our house.

If my daughter wasn't so young, I'd do it in a heartbeat, live in an RV or rent a townhouse and wait for the bubble to burst.

N. Pappagiorgio

Poster
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
About every 3 weeks I get a letter from Open Door. The offers always are about 10% higher than the previous letters.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Damn dude. There are lots of great places outside of the Texas bubble. And they have bearable weather between April and October, unlike Houston. 😉 Indy is a pretty cool city. Had a blast there a few times years ago when Formula 1 was there and that was at the very start of their downtown revitalization.

I'm Just Messing With IMO Is Likely The Smartest Guy On the Board

You Are the Most Confident Guy on The Board & Have Helped Me Keep the Faith

I Do Travel Outside The Republic of Texas and Visit Different Parts of Our Neighboring United States

Great Memories Out of Indianapolis

When I Was a Kid The Owner of the Company Where My Dad Worked Was Great Friends With AJ Foyt - My Dad Had Been His Guest at Probably a Dozen + Indy 500's

Nonetheless One Year for My Birthday, Traditional Memorial Day/May 30, I Got to Make the Trip With Them

We Sat in The Penthouse Box That Lined Up With the Start Finish Line

You Had to Be 18 to Get Into Gasoline Alley But AJ Sent a Guy From His Pit-Crew to The Entrance and The Guy Told Security, "AJ Said Let This Young Man In" Boom The Dude is Royalty at That Track and I Was In Like Flynn - Got to Hang Out In the Garage, Get Right Next to the Race Cars, It Was Pretty Cool for a Kid

Best Part Was The Night Before the Race There Used to Be Some Apartments Outside of Turn 2 IIRC (Maybe You Indy Guys Remember) AJ Had One of Them And Stayed There for Race Week.

Anyway My Dad Who is an Excellent Cook/Grillmaster Grilled a Bunch of Steaks for Everyone. In Addition to AJ Foyt, Famous Formula One Racer, Jackie Stewart, and ABC's Voice of the Indy 500, Jim McKay Joined Us For Dinner.

So Here's This Kid From Houston Eating Dinner With Likely One of the Most Famous Race Car Driver of All-Time - Foyt is the only driver who has won the Indianapolis 500, the Daytona 500, and the 24 Hours of Le Mans - 4 Indy 500's - Only Person to Win 9 500 Mile Races - 12 Hours at Sebring - Won Both Indy Car and Stock Car Champion in Same Year

Then Joined by 3 Time Formula One Champion Jackie Stewart and One of the Most Famous Sports Broadcasters of All- Time.

It Was Like the Upcoming LAC Bash But for Racing

So Yea Indy Gets a "Thumbs-Up" From @MortgageHorn

MortgageHorn

Founder
And you don’t have major Chinese spy operations running out of your city for years . . . like Houston. 🤣

Hey Now! As Soon As @MortgageHorn Was Alerted He Hustled Over There & Posted Video of The Op ITT

BTW Chinese Can't Handle Spying in Lawrence KS - They Know KU Has The Lockdown on Spying/Cheating There

imprimis

Legendary
Founder

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Hey Now! As Soon As @MortgageHorn Was Alerted He Hustled Over There & Posted Video of The Op ITT

BTW Chinese Can't Handle Spying in Lawrence KS - They Know KU Has The Lockdown on Spying/Cheating There
I think you are deflecting from China’s proven and documented stranglehold on UT and A&M. Traitors.

MortgageHorn

Founder
Damn, she’s pretty

She's A Nurse And She's a Red-Head - Fire 🔥

Double Trouble Nurses Are Mostly Psycho and Read-Heads Are Just Born That Way

Which Means She's Both a Freak and Bat-Shit Crazy

Hot Red-Heads Are The Reason You Give Them the Number to Your Burner Phone Once You've Had Fun

Otherwise They'll Hunt You Down Like the Mossad Chasing a Nazi

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
He and McConnell could've held this entire charade up to the light 5 months ago. They - and Pence - refused.

They're the opposition, putting on a show for people who think elections matter. Winning the House in 2022 has about as much real value as a losing lottery ticket.
You add so much to the board if the barometer is complaining like a whinny bitch.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

Latest posts

Top Bottom