Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
I am on team Trump. But things like this Don’t do any good. It makes people like my wife, who is very conservative, really dislike Trump. she can’t stand him.
That's because most women (not the patriots in here but most) think emotionally rather than logically. If she would remove her "feelings" she would see how funny it really is.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
Put me down in the "this isn't going to happen" column and these numbers don't add up. That would put it at roughly 4 million total votes 2.7 -1.2 + 3rd party...Basically 100% turnout in Arizona

The current "tally" shows 1.6 mil to 1.6 mil

Wouldn't be surprised if they juiced 400k for Jim but the 30% doesn't add up
True or not, put me in the camp of no matter what gets revealed, nothing will happen. I just saw it on /pol/ earlier and thought this thread would like it

JonnySober

Poster
True or not, put me in the camp of no matter what gets revealed, nothing will happen. I just saw it on /pol/ earlier and thought this thread would like it
Didn't mean to come off as shooting the messenger

Definitely suitable for the thread and we have seen dozens of messages just like this in the past

As more people question the plan, not a surprise these oracles try to distance themselves from the plan

I actually expect some movement towards a new election but in the end it won't happen....it's a run the clock to 2024 operation

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

tenor.gif

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Didn't mean to come off as shooting the messenger

Definitely suitable for the thread and we have seen dozens of messages just like this in the past

As more people question the plan, not a surprise these oracles try to distance themselves from the plan

I actually expect some movement towards a new election but in the end it won't happen....it's a run the clock to 2024 operation
So these oracles are running away from the plan by arguing the plan is working to a “T”? Interesting analysis. 🤪

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’m
I highly doubt that. Control of smart meters and thermostats without consent is a huge No-No in the utility industry. If that did happen, the rest of the nation’s electric utilities will have to deal with a world of shit they never asked for.

I don’t think it was utility companies. I think it was google.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Said on USOpen broadcast. At the Memorial, Rahm was leading by 6 shots when he was told he had tested positive for Wuhan. He had tested negative up to the morning of the third round when he tested positive. He had the shot earlier in the week then caught Wuhan!!!

JonnySober

Poster
So these oracles are running away from the plan by arguing the plan is working to a “T”? Interesting analysis. 🤪
Wut? They are trying to separate the merit of what they are forecasting and the plan

"I don't trust the plan"

And their numbers don't make any sense

I'd classify this nugget as an IED for us all to pass around and show our idiot normie friends to destroy our credibility via a very suspect prognostication with effectively impossible math

Hope they are right, let's review on June 29th

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The Left and it’s corrupt media killed millions by censuring info. They need
to pay. Doctors need to held accountable also.

View attachment 27816
My 75 y/o relative in Florida who got Wuhan became seriously ill. Her daughter begged the MD for Ivermectin and was refused. Went to walk-in clinic and got Ivermectin. Literally, overnight she lost all symptoms of Wuhan and recovered nicely.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
I’m

I don’t think it was utility companies. I think it was google.
If so, that will kick off a whirlwind of shit. The utilities are already under pressure regarding smart meter/smart thermostat technology control. If Google stepped in and took control on its own, that was a major fuckup by Google. Major.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Wut? They are trying to separate the merit of what they are forecasting and the plan

"I don't trust the plan"

And their numbers don't make any sense

I'd classify this nugget as an IED for us all to pass around and show our idiot normie friends to destroy our credibility via a very suspect prognostication with effectively impossible math

Hope they are right, let's review on June 29th
You’re trying to hard. Simplify it and it will make more sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom