Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

Here's what terrifies the world. It's not really about Trump, the man . It's that he stands up for the worldwide majority that is being silenced by the 'elite'. And they're scared. They should be.

He is the epitome of elite. Everybody who was anybody would kill their mommy to attend one of his parties.... where anything and everything is on the menu.

And he doesn't drink or imbibe in anything more exciting than diet coke.

Think Trump didn't pay attention, bank for later, and take notes?

Last edited:

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Of the 700 physicians responding to an internet survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), nearly 60 percent said they were not “fully vaccinated” against COVID.

“It is wrong to call a person who declines a shot an ‘anti-vaxxer,’” states AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. “Virtually no physicians are ‘anti-antibiotics’ or ‘anti-surgery,’ whereas all are opposed to treatments that they think are unnecessary, more likely to harm than to benefit an individual patient, or inadequately tested.”

The AAPS survey also showed that 54 percent of physician respondents were aware of patients suffering a “significant adverse reaction.” Of the unvaccinated physicians, 80 percent said “I believe risk of shots exceeds risk of disease,” and 30% said “I already had COVID.”

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
I'm thinking if you are a Weiner from NY... MAYBE find another path in life that has nothing to do with politics.

(I'm still not convinced he didn't orchestrate this 'leak' to get attention to his floundering campaign. The Kardashian strategy, so to speak).

Did anybody know who this cat was before today? No? Neither did anybody else.
I’m surprise Henry Clinton hasn’t killed him yet

Fmoshermw

Elite
We didn’t know a grand jury was issuing subpoenas against sitting members of Congress. There hasn’t been a single leak of this. Air tight. We have known that the White Hats were utilizing the phones of people like Schitt, but the actual grand jury subpoenas are new. They absolutely confirm our speculation based on Q posts, but this is the first actual proof that it goes back to Session’s first days as AG.
Is this the same or different than the Q suggestions that the White Hats were also tracking them using both Online game chats and gmail draft messages that the Black Hats thought were secure ?

I seem to remember that went higher than Senators. Like Barry and Crooked.

Last edited:

Fmoshermw

Elite
In Congress, the electoral vote certification had started. Trump was up 12-0 (Alabama, Alaska) when they got to Arizona. Ted Cruz and a Pub Rep from AZ constitutionally objected to AZ. Had all the correct signatures and paper filed ahead of time. They then broke in to separate chambers and Ted Cruz was before the Senate eloquently asking why you wouldn't want to pause 10 days and allow a bipartisan 15 person ( 5 Senate, 5 House, 5 SCOTUS) panel to look at the fraud evidence to date.

The storming of the Capitol, IMO, was to stop THAT from happening, given that what Ted Cruz was doing:
a. was Constitutional
b. Had precedent from like 1870

The people around Trump in those days leading up at least allowed, if not helped, him to walk into the mistake that was Jan 6.

Interesting that Flynn, Scientists, Lin Wood were supposed to speak, present evidence, etc and were canceled on 5 Jan.

That's the first I've heard that.

What a shit show.

Fmoshermw

Elite
I'm sure those are great resources when a mob is at your door

You have to be an idiot to think this case is about the merits

Tell us more about the "plaintiffs" in this case

As for recommended reading, we all await your stirring account detailing your encounter with the mob;

My Children are Dead, My House is Ashes: How Muzzle Discipline Saved me $2500
Under rated post.

Did you even read the article….that YOU POSTED. It says AWHOLE LOT MORE THAT JUST THIS CYCLE. (I know nothing about Colorado but 3 cycles seems quick BUT the 92% “turnout” is the tell tell sign.
Yes, I saw everything in your post but I'm pointing out that these SOS's have no power when it comes to the decision making of these forensic audits. As evidence builds and is released in one state, the pressure then builds for any other state who experienced "irregularities".

Yes, I'm aware of the of the evident fvckery going on the last three cycles which has given Colorado Democrats control of the state legislature.

Pressure will build against the democrat legislature and they will try to do the only thing they can do for self preservation - lie and cover up their crimes (which creates more crimes) - present and past. In states with Democrat controlled legislatures, their unwillingness to complete a forensic audit which would explain their "irregularities" will expose them for who they are and what they've done - PAST and PRESENT. The pressure from the people who will demand the forensic audits to be done will build. The longer the Democrat legislatures try to hold out, more pressure builds against them to be transparent so the truth can be known.

I was pointing out in my post that I'm tired of these dirty, corrupt SOS's publicly commenting that forensic audits won't be done in their state. They are publicly panicking and it's very telling. They know they've committed crimes, independently or as part of a conspiracy. Either way, they are realizing they are fvcked if a forensic audit is done which reveals the truth.

Nothing can stop what is coming - all these corrupt traitors will feel PAIN as they get exposed by the truth.

Dark to Light.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Is this the same or different than the Q suggestions that the White Hats were also tracking them using both Online game chats and gmail draft messages that the Black Hats thought were secure ?

I seem to remember that went higher than Senators. Like Barry and Crooked.
I’m sure they are part of the same overall operation. I’m wondering if you even need a warrant to intercept video game communications? They need one to get data stored by Apple for their phones. But I don’t know how the video game situation would work. But everything was surveilled legally and by the book, so I’m not worried about the evidence being properly obtained for indictments and use at trials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom