Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
View attachment 27594
I have no idea why you are still posting on this board.

The secretary of state of Georgia is a piece of shit. I’ve never thought any different
The governor is an old friend and I did not think he would do some of the things he did. Pretty sure I have owned up to what I said and said I was wrong About him.

Instead of being a dickhead troll , add something to the board.
Or better yet quit posting here and go break another TV

He is just pissed things have not happened his way , his timeline and has acted like a total b1tch since.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
Learn Something New Every Day

There Are Multi-Million Dollar Homes in Indiana

Who Would’ve Thunk That?

Thought All You Guys Lived in Houses Like in the movie “Hoosier’s” Just Updated With Indoor Plumbing 😂
Damn dude. There are lots of great places outside of the Texas bubble. And they have bearable weather between April and October, unlike Houston. 😉 Indy is a pretty cool city. Had a blast there a few times years ago when Formula 1 was there and that was at the very start of their downtown revitalization.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
laugh.r191677.gif
The same guy who had confidence in the GA SOS and told us Kemp would never take a bribe.
We’ve all had our moments of redirection. Well, some of us.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Damn dude. There are lots of great places outside of the Texas bubble. And they have bearable weather between April and October, unlike Houston. 😉 Indy is a pretty cool city. Had a blast there a few times years ago when Formula 1 was there and that was at the very start of their downtown revitalization.
As a former Hoosier....Carmel is one of the nicest places to live in the country. If you can handle winter. Born n raised in Northern Indiana, but I live in Florida now, so that tells you my stance on winters.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
As a former Hoosier....Carmel is one of the nicest places to live in the country. If you can handle winter. Born n raised in Northern Indiana, but I live in Florida now, so that tells you my stance on winters.

And you don’t have major Chinese spy operations running out of your city for years . . . like Houston. 🤣

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
...and grey skies, wind, cold, and snow for 6 months of the year...I lived there for 8 years. May to October is great...

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This is panic, this is very revealing.

Does she not know who Katie Hobbs is?

Does she not know the state legislators hold sway here, not SOS?

She knowingly sold out her state/country and when the truth comes out she knows her ass is had.

Good riddance to her and all like her.
Did you even read the article….that YOU POSTED. It says AWHOLE LOT MORE THAT JUST THIS CYCLE. (I know nothing about Colorado but 3 cycles seems quick BUT the 92% “turnout” is the tell tell sign.

Bryan74b

Elite
Founder
We just need to load the horny mortgage (@MortgageHorn) lender in the plane and go sight seeing.. he has second seat time so I can get a little drunk and we might make it back safe.

noelnole

Elite
Founder
View attachment 27594
I have no idea why you are still posting on this board.

The secretary of state of Georgia is a piece of shit. I’ve never thought any different
The governor is an old friend and I did not think he would do some of the things he did. Pretty sure I have owned up to what I said and said I was wrong About him.

Instead of being a dickhead troll , add something to the board.
Or better yet quit posting here and go break another TV

leave him be, unlike your faggot friend

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Went to a wedding shower for a good friend's son tonight.

While there, another friend introduced me to Tom Young (Ohio rep (r)) as the most conservative person she knows. I stopped and corrected her while reintroducing myself as not really particularly conservative, I just call bullshit when bullshit must be called. And it just happens that there has been quite the avalanche of bullshit in the past few years. So I guess I'm radically conservative, after all.

Nice guy and we had an interesting conversation about the current political climate. He asked what I thought about Juneteenth being a national holiday. I told him I'm a born and bred Texan and it's always been an important day for us. I was (and still am) a little taken aback that the history of this day wasn't well known nationwide. This IS a day that should be celebrated by everybody. I just hate that it's being co-opted and bastardized for the current political narrative. Gave him a little education, there.

He's very much a Trump supporter. So he's my kind of conservative. Live and let live, but stop the bullshit Marxism.

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Let me guess. Democrat? Muhfuckers are cucks. They love it.
I'm thinking if you are a Weiner from NY... MAYBE find another path in life that has nothing to do with politics.

(I'm still not convinced he didn't orchestrate this 'leak' to get attention to his floundering campaign. The Kardashian strategy, so to speak).

Did anybody know who this cat was before today? No? Neither did anybody else.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I’m not mad. Don’t knock it until you tried it. I’ve never personally but I’d give it a shot once. Try everything once is my motto.
I seriously don't give a shit. Both are consenting adults and hurting nobody that doesn't want it.

Lots of women read 50 shades. You know your wives did. (And much better written books in the same genre).

This is actually kinda 'meh'. Which, again, lends more credence to my suspicion that he had friend 'leak' this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom