Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Note to the oldes... If you had those slushy machines back in the day... You could put just the sugar solution with ice into the cup and use mad dog as the flavor and you could get into HS football games and such because it looked just right. It actually made MD tolerable.
In HS, I disconnected the hose for the windshield washer tank and ran it through the firewall into the passenger compartment under the ash tray. I put booze in the washer and took it to drive-in movies (remember them?) and everywhere else. All I had to do was get a coke and I had my drinks to watch the movie. Unfortunately, every time I pushed the button for "washer fluid" the wipers came on. Must have looked silly for windshield washers to be moving across the windshield with no rain. When I went into the Navy my Dad sold the car. I have wondered what the new owner did/said when they pushed the button and water/booze sprayed on their leg?

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Pence only had a career extension because of Trump.

He's done and he knows it. There's a reason he just bought a very nice house outside Carmel. There's a reason he can afford it. And I hope he loves it. He's not moving to the pretty house in DC. EVER.

On a good day for him, he's irrelevant.
Simon & Schuster book deal.

Money launderer 101 for the Deep State

Mmal7777

Elite
Founder
I’ll be closing my account Monday morning. Anyone have a bank they can recommend that stays the fuck out of politics ??
I use a small local bank that keeps it mouth shut and provides great customer service.
I do use Wells Fargo for my business account that carries a 2-5 million dollar acct balance at all times. Been wanting to switch that but it’s going to be a giant pain in the ass. I’ll probably make the switch after summer.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
If you have any connection to the military whatsoever, check into USAA.
I opened a USAA checking and saving last week as a secondary bank but was hoping for something with a local branch (ATX). I’ll check out local credit unions. I’ve been a USAA customer for 30+ years and used them for everything but banking just because I wanted something with a branch in my area. Sounds like it’s time to get past that issue. :unsure:

You are right though, USAA is a good company.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
I use a small local bank that keeps it mouth shut and provides great customer service.
I do use Wells Fargo for my business account that carries a 2-5 million dollar acct balance at all times. Been wanting to switch that but it’s going to be a giant pain in the ass. I’ll probably make the switch after summer.
In in ATX area, actually now Leander TX. Will be searching for a similar local bank or Credit union, or as another poster mentioned a state backed bank.

Wells Fargo signed on the the great reset deal or whatever it’s called saying that they would be carbon neutral and only deal with others that were also and I took that opportunities when moving a bunch out of WFB to let them know that was the reason. Manager said I wasn’t the first and she’d heard from a few customers that were looking at other options as a result. Sounds like the bank feels it will get them
More customers than they lose.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Me rolling into the Ducks banquet next year...

tenor.gif

catfishpunter

Elite
Founder
In in ATX area, actually now Leander TX. Will be searching for a similar local bank or Credit union, or as another poster mentioned a state backed bank.

Wells Fargo signed on the the great reset deal or whatever it’s called saying that they would be carbon neutral and only deal with others that were also and I took that opportunities when moving a bunch out of WFB to let them know that was the reason. Manager said I wasn’t the first and she’d heard from a few customers that were looking at other options as a result. Sounds like the bank feels it will get them
More customers than they lose.

Randolph-Brooks FCU. Great people over there and one of the largest CUs in the country.

Latest posts

Top Bottom