Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
The gross damage to the CCP will be epic.
However, the explosive consequences to the US body politic (and society) will dwarf all other impacts.
This is the first shot (this being the partial public revealing) in the exposure of thousands of embedded Marxists within American political, educational, law and judicial organizations that have been actively undermining both our government and our way of life.
The fact that irrefutable, detailed proof has been in the hands of US Military Intelligence for - most likely - several months would explain why 'nothing has been done' to stop this rampaging insanity that is manifest all around us.

Mark this well ... if this is being made public now, EVERY single American subversive suddenly knows that their exposure is imminent.
You all need to get those popcorn-eating memes cranked up to warp speed.
I hope you are right and this doesn't vanish like a fart in the wind.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Well, that was fun.

An hour in the basement with 3 kids and 2 dogs. A basement and wine cellar we haven't finished, yet. It's on the never ending list.

Of course, per usual, my husband is out of town missing all the fun. I had just texted him that it was green outside and we were getting ready to go down when the warnings and sirens started going.

Grabbed the dogs, pillows, blankies, a handle of Jack and a handle of Tito's (that was the girls. Max doesn't drink) and camped out for a while.

This was about 5 minutes away from us as the crow flies.

Screenshot_20210618-213616_Textra.jpg
From downtown Dayton looking towards my house...

Screenshot_20210618-214411_Textra.jpg
Any of y'all in the path of these storms, stay safe.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
US reliance on Russian oil rising big time.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
...oh, and y'all out west... stay cool and drink ALL the water.

My daughter said it was 118° today. They're currently dining outside because it feels good at 109°.

I've been there when it was 118 more than once. I'm a slow learner. My flip flops melted on my piggies. I like hot. I'm a Dallas girl, born and bred, with a 10 year stint (give or take) in NC.

^^^But that's another level of hot. That's the first level of Dante's hell. You can't drink enough water. And no, at 118, it's a dry heat is not a reasonable response. It's akin to the surface of the sun. 118 air temp doesn't take into account surface temp which is all sand and concrete and just that much hotter.

118 is a lie, realistically speaking. 🤣

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Pence only had a career extension because of Trump.

He's done and he knows it. There's a reason he just bought a very nice house outside Carmel. There's a reason he can afford it. And I hope he loves it. He's not moving to the pretty house in DC. EVER.

On a good day for him, he's irrelevant.
And on a good day for us, he's executed for treason.

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
I thought CDC postponed their emergency (9 days later) meeting today.

I guess if they don't have an official meeting, they can't give the official, science based warning about the super safe, no risk vaccines. No agenda, there. Just shut up and trust the science and the totally apolitical health experts. 🙄

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This bring back memories (that you'd like to forget)

View attachment 27394
Note to the oldes... If you had those slushy machines back in the day... You could put just the sugar solution with ice into the cup and use mad dog as the flavor and you could get into HS football games and such because it looked just right. It actually made MD tolerable.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Note to the oldes... If you had those slushy machines back in the day... You could put just the sugar solution with ice into the cup and use mad dog as the flavor and you could get into HS football games and such because it looked just right. It actually made MD tolerable.

There's a local bar called Southside Social with slushie machines that dispense Chattanooga Whiskey and Coke. I don't drink anymore, but they were tasty back when I did.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Wow, that was crazy.

Here's some good research into the stopping power of a shotgun against a person.

For those who have not watched, he's hilarious.

People also need to realize that limiting mag capacity isn't going to limit kill count in mass shootings. It's really easy to get good at speed loading shotguns and with a side arm.... a normal dude could do a lot of damage in a gun free zone with no one fighting back.

Yes LACs - I could use any help or thoughts from anyone who may have insights, known any similar situations, etc. This is a personal situation but very relevant to our cause ITT, apologies for the length.

It goes w/o saying that we're well ahead of where most of the country is in terms of realizing how big, connected and evil ALL of what we're living through currently is, and how long it's been in the making. What I'm about to say may surprise you, as it did me, as this is larger than I realized.

I appreciate this is a little unusual but thought some of you may have some good input. @Dawg88 I'm also tagging you just because you know people here in Georgia and some of those people in your circles may want to know this (if they don't already) in terms of what's going on in top private schools.

So here goes:

We live in a nice pocket just outside metro-Atlanta limits and our kids go to St. Martin's Episcopal private school in our neighborhood that costs nearly as much per year as my two kids in college. While it's nice, it's reputation isn't quite as well known as PACE Academy or Westminister, two of the "top" private schools. We just found out this week that our Head of School, who happens to be a person of color, has been implementing a full CRT curriculum...AS WELL AS - get this - gender neutrality teachings. This apparently began in 2019...about a year and a half after he came to St. Martin's. My kids just finished Pre-K and 1st grade, so nothing they brought home looked unusual.

Worth noting, he was born and raised in Panama and came here in 2017 from what is clearly a very woke school out in CA - so how he was selected to run a private school with a largely centric (if not conservative) base is a whole other question. But he clearly has a different view of America from his own perspective e.g. Obama.

Needless to say, we were shocked to find this out, and that it had been going on without any parental input or discussion. While we just found a group of parents who learned about all this a few months ago, a majority of people have no idea. We're joining this group and meeting later this month to come up with a game plan to hit this hard and head on. What we've heard as recent as today is even more concerning:
  • This is not just being pushed by the Head of School, but also by the Episcopal Diocese
  • It is also coordinated with PACE Academy and Westminster - meaning they have either already incorporated into their curriculum or they're all in different stages of implementation but working together
  • Teachers at St. Martin's who aren't fully on board are made to feel uncomfortable to the point of the Head of School allegedly telling them "if you're not with me you're against me"
  • As a result, good teachers are leaving at an alarming rate and being replaced by CRT believers
  • Lastly, the only references to some of the new curriculum were buried in some very vague correspondence sent out AFTER the deadline to make non-refundable payment for next school year, so we're stuck. Needless to say, we're proposing zero donations going forward from all parents as one of our biggest leverage points.
If I haven't lost you yet, my point is that while I sent my kids to private school specifically to avoid the more liberal agendas of public, it appears many of our private schools may have already been infiltrated. Further, while GA, FL and some other states are now trying to ban CRT, it doesn't apply to private schools.
Initially, my thoughts are to try and get some sort of news outlet to get the word out in whatever media we can, as so many of the school parents as well as parishioners are unaware of the diocese's support of these theories. I'm also trying to find any people of
If we don't want to clog the thread, feel free to DM me.
Southern Baptists aren't even in the same universe as the other 2
Pence only had a career extension because of Trump.

He's done and he knows it. There's a reason he just bought a very nice house outside Carmel. There's a reason he can afford it. And I hope he loves it. He's not moving to the pretty house in DC. EVER.

On a good day for him, he's irrelevant.

The last sentence sums it up perfectly

Top Bottom