Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
You must have missed who was voted in as the new President of the SBC on Wednesday.

We're being reduced to our remnant. We won't see revival until the true church is revealed.
Anytime a denomination gets that large, and is run by people, bad things gonna happen...

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
The gross damage to the CCP will be epic.
However, the explosive consequences to the US body politic (and society) will dwarf all other impacts.
This is the first shot (this being the partial public revealing) in the exposure of thousands of embedded Marxists within American political, educational, law and judicial organizations that have been actively undermining both our government and our way of life.
The fact that irrefutable, detailed proof has been in the hands of US Military Intelligence for - most likely - several months would explain why 'nothing has been done' to stop this rampaging insanity that is manifest all around us.

Mark this well ... if this is being made public now, EVERY single American subversive suddenly knows that their exposure is imminent.
You all need to get those popcorn-eating memes cranked up to warp speed.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
You must have missed who was voted in as the new President of the SBC on Wednesday.

We're being reduced to our remnant. We won't see revival until the true church is revealed.
do you?

Crap hit piece.

He said CRT isn't a problem in the SBC. He's right. They voted it down in resolution 2 on Tuesday night.

Boom82

Poster
Founder
As we were leaving KC to head to the lake today there was a big ole banner that was draped from an overpass as we went through downtown. What did that banner say?

FREE ASSANGE

People are waking up.
That’s correct. Off topic but is Strouds still going strong? I fvcking love their chicken fried steak!

G8R-H8R

Elite
However, the explosive consequences to the US body politic (and society) will dwarf all other impacts.
This is the first shot (this being the partial public revealing) in the exposure of thousands of embedded Marxists within American political, educational, law and judicial organizations that have been actively undermining both our government and our way of life.
The fact that irrefutable, detailed proof has been in the hands of US Military Intelligence for - most likely - several months would explain why 'nothing has been done' to stop this rampaging insanity that is manifest all around us.

Mark this well ... if this is being made public now, EVERY single American subversive suddenly knows that their exposure is imminent.
Or, I am afraid, nothing will happen. Are there any good people in power (or enough)? No matter what God wins in the end though.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Southern Baptists aren't even in the same universe as the other 2.
I wish that were the case my friend. Lot of good churches and good people who are SB, but the denomination as a whole is walking off a cliff. That they tolerated Russell Moore for 20 years speaks volumes as to where they are as a denomination.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder

Infiltration, not invasion. Important to The Rules of War and occupying forces.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I wish that were the case my friend. Lot of good churches and good people who are SB, but the denomination as a whole is walking off a cliff. That they tolerated Russell Moore for 20 years speaks volumes as to where they are as a denomination.
I wont argue with you on Moore. But he was forced out.

And what I said is the truth.

The 6 seminary presidents spoke out against CRT weeks ago.

Beth Moore left the denomination because they won't ordain women.

The newly elected SBC president is an inerrantist.

That denomination isn't perfect, but I'm betting everything you've heard is false.

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Yes, sadly the Episcopal church is gone. So is the (American) Methodist Church for the most part, the PCA, and the Southern Baptists are racing to join them. Our country is in deep trouble.
The priest at my episcopal church is conservative and a true Christian. However, the a episcopal church itself is godless and satanic.

OrangenBlue98

Elite
Founder
Hello Patriots,

Gonna need some prayers for my FIL. My wife is losing her shit (rightfully so), this morning in the Philippines he was taken away to a quarantine camp in the mountains for testing positive for Covid. He's 78 and suffers from dialysis.

Basically long story short, he has to get tested before every Friday he gets his dialysis done. Well he popped positive and police along with an ambulance arrived at first light to take him away. He's living with my SIL who owns a huge chunk of land that is basically a compound with their water delivery service, our house, her house, and a plot for my other SIL to build her house on. They tried to pled with the police to let him stay in my empty house and they could feed him and give him essentials with PPE on. They refused and took him to a tent city on the mountain. It's essentially a place that looks like a displacement camp when a typhoon destroys people's homes with large tents and cots.

My SIL, her son, maid, and auntie are all quarantined to their house for two weeks and can't leave the property to even get food. They live in Hinunangon on the island of Leyte in the PI. Crazy stuff I brought it here, cause this is like some Alex Jones new world order shit. Please keep him in your prayers Patriots, he's an awesome grandpa and loves his grandkids and family. We're scared.. He's scared, cause he needs a lot of care and is due for his dialysis on Friday. They were told they would coordinate with the hospital, but him sleeping in a cot is not good!

Thanks.

Patriots,

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Thankfully, My FIL being a former Captain of the town (retired since 95) they family was able to pull some strings. It was a lot of calling around and getting shit moving, but he arrived at a good hospital today and is in good care. He will stay there for the next 12 days for his quarantine.

If he would of had to stay in that camp, they only have one bathroom and three sinks and no medical equipment there. He had zero symptoms, but tested positive and would have to share a tent with others that may have extended symptoms. We were told there are only two nurses on duty there to assist 70 patients. Crazy stuff all around.

There seems to be by the information we are receiving. Is that a lot of these positives are from folks with benefits, so the hospitals can get there kick backs from the insurance companies. Just what the locals are saying. Nuts....

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
Gusty. Read it again really carefully and I bet you could figure it out. She isn't breaking anything
I guess what I was asking, and I’ll put it a little bit more elegantly. Who is this bitch? Why would this bitch know? Why would this bitch share?

Does she have a connection? Is she just regurgitating what the MSM is saying? When have they ever told the truth? or done anything to help the Republic?

How long has this defector been here? When did the intelligence community start telling the truth, or done anything in the last 30 years to help the Republic?

When these assholes point, its never in the direction of the truth.

Last edited:

CurtOFD78

Elite

I hope everything you said comes true, but honestly I'm doubting it happens. I firmly believe that this administration will censor or kill anyone who has information that will make them look bad. Like I said, I hope you're right, but I'll bet you a bottle of Buffalo Trace that I am right and VERY Little comes of this. I Will gladly send the bourbon to you if I am wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom