Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
Pence only had a career extension because of Trump.

He's done and he knows it. There's a reason he just bought a very nice house outside Carmel. There's a reason he can afford it. And I hope he loves it. He's not moving to the pretty house in DC. EVER.

On a good day for him, he's irrelevant.
Carmel in California???

No Fucking
Way He. Can Afford That!!!

MortgageHorn

Founder
I use a small local bank that keeps it mouth shut and provides great customer service.
I do use Wells Fargo for my business account that carries a 2-5 million dollar acct balance at all times. Been wanting to switch that but it’s going to be a giant pain in the ass. I’ll probably make the switch after summer.

Live Shot of @Mmal7777 at Work 😉

2671E363-E786-49BA-996A-55CC1F3D3D46.jpeg

Last edited:

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder

MortgageHorn

Founder
No.

$1.9MM in Carmel, IN.

Learn Something New Every Day

There Are Multi-Million Dollar Homes in Indiana

Who Would’ve Thunk That?

Thought All You Guys Lived in Houses Like in the movie “Hoosier’s” Just Updated With Indoor Plumbing 😂

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I’m concerned about this digital vaccine passport deal.

It seems to be gaining momentum again as 12 countries in Europe joined in.

Corporations are forcing it to attend events in the US.

Can we hold out? Also this will only lead to the social credit system that already exists in China.

Dude I m working to get caught up but hold the line. We outnumber them. The have megaphones and we have voices. Have faith Good wins. Dog spelled backward is God

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
The shit in Georgia will be exposed. It is coming. Hang in there Patriots. I know, just like @Dawg88 knows. It’s going to be biblical.
laugh.r191677.gif
The same guy who had confidence in the GA SOS and told us Kemp would never take a bribe.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The gross damage to the CCP will be epic.
However, the explosive consequences to the US body politic (and society) will dwarf all other impacts.
This is the first shot (this being the partial public revealing) in the exposure of thousands of embedded Marxists within American political, educational, law and judicial organizations that have been actively undermining both our government and our way of life.
The fact that irrefutable, detailed proof has been in the hands of US Military Intelligence for - most likely - several months would explain why 'nothing has been done' to stop this rampaging insanity that is manifest all around us.

Mark this well ... if this is being made public now, EVERY single American subversive suddenly knows that their exposure is imminent.
You all need to get those popcorn-eating memes cranked up to warp speed.
Exactly this is how the are going to tie it all together (and them in particular)….
This is all preparing the public….get ready….

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
laugh.r191677.gif
The same guy who had confidence in the GA SOS and told us Kemp would never take a bribe.
423475F3-EA71-468B-88FF-CF43164FB37D.gif
I have no idea why you are still posting on this board.

The secretary of state of Georgia is a piece of shit. I’ve never thought any different
The governor is an old friend and I did not think he would do some of the things he did. Pretty sure I have owned up to what I said and said I was wrong About him.

Instead of being a dickhead troll , add something to the board.
Or better yet quit posting here and go break another TV

Last edited:

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I have no idea why you are still posting on this board.

The secretary of state of Georgia is a piece of shit. I’ve never thought any different
The governor is an old friend and I did not think he would do some of the things he did. Pretty sure I have owned up to what I said and said I was wrong About him.

Instead of being a dickhead troll , add something to the board.
Or better yet quit posting here and go break another TV

Amen to that...only person I’ve ever blocked. What a sad piece of work...

Latest posts

Top Bottom