Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
In Congress, the electoral vote certification had started. Trump was up 12-0 (Alabama, Alaska) when they got to Arizona. Ted Cruz and a Pub Rep from AZ constitutionally objected to AZ. Had all the correct signatures and paper filed ahead of time. They then broke in to separate chambers and Ted Cruz was before the Senate eloquently asking why you wouldn't want to pause 10 days and allow a bipartisan 15 person ( 5 Senate, 5 House, 5 SCOTUS) panel to look at the fraud evidence to date.

The storming of the Capitol, IMO, was to stop THAT from happening, given that what Ted Cruz was doing:
a. was Constitutional
b. Had precedent from like 1870

The people around Trump in those days leading up at least allowed, if not helped, him to walk into the mistake that was Jan 6.

Interesting that Flynn, Scientists, Lin Wood were supposed to speak, present evidence, etc and were canceled on 5 Jan.

That's the first I've heard that.

What a shit show.
I think Jan 6th went about as close to plan as it could have. Trump disrupted the real insurrection which was developed by the Deep State with Pelosi’s blessing. Trump adjusting the rally content and timing exposed the FBI/CIA operation to manufacture a bloody disaster at the Capital building. We are now seeing it exposed for what it was and justice will eventually be served.

Jayhox

Legendary
Founder
No doubt they opted in without even realizing it.
That could be, but I’m not aware of electric utilities hiding consent language in documentation like the tech/social media companies do because they have strict regulatory oversight of every single bit of communications and agreements with customers. ERCOT is a bit of a independent renegade monster, but I doubt they could even get away with that there.

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
That could be, but I’m not aware of electric utilities hiding consent language in documentation like the tech/social media companies do because they have strict regulatory oversight of every single bit of communications and agreements with customers. ERCOT is a bit of a independent renegade monster, but I doubt they could even get away with that there.
My thought was they volunteered through NEST for it to be changed, not through the utility.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
The Left and it’s corrupt media killed millions by censuring info. They need
to pay. Doctors need to held accountable also.

1624205731814.png

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I am on team Trump. But things like this Don’t do any good. It makes people like my wife, who is very conservative, really dislike Trump. she can’t stand him.
I’m amazed at people who prefer the slick politicians who tell you what you want to hear...mostly lies...as opposed to the blatantly honest President Trump. I guess it’s my athletic background...I always preferred the brutally honest coaches...

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I am on team Trump. But things like this Don’t do any good. It makes people like my wife, who is very conservative, really dislike Trump. she can’t stand him.
He's neither a unifier or a fighter. Unfortunately, he's a high level troll imo

It's sad because I actually thing about 75-80% agree on/see free speech, wokeism, big tech, broken financial/banking system, bipartisan criminal enterprise system

Instead of that, we have to waste our time within the incoherent, insidious, illusory left/right paradigm and attaching ourselves to IEDs in the form of poltical figures/personalities/personas

Cooper

Elite
Founder
I’m amazed at people who prefer the slick politicians who tell you what you want to hear...mostly lies...as opposed to the blatantly honest President Trump. I guess it’s my athletic background...I always preferred the brutally honest coaches...
You can be honest without being an ass. I like Trump. But My wife didnt vote at all because she cant stand Trump. I dont agree with her just saying there are people out there like her.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
You can be honest without being an ass. I like Trump. But My wife didnt vote at all because she cant stand Trump. I dont agree with her just saying there are people out there like her.

My wife is like yours. Which begs the question for folks that “just want to get along”, when is the fight or flee moment.
Everyone gets there at different times. Obvious those in this thread are ready to fight. My wife is going to have to experience personal hardship before she even considers it.
She‘ll gladly sit on the sidelines and let others do the research and fighting. Drives me nuts. She’d rather be blissfully ignorant. Too many of us have been and this is where we are.

Viking

Legendary
Founder

iu

Fmoshermw

Elite
In Congress, the electoral vote certification had started. Trump was up 12-0 (Alabama, Alaska) when they got to Arizona. Ted Cruz and a Pub Rep from AZ constitutionally objected to AZ. Had all the correct signatures and paper filed ahead of time. They then broke in to separate chambers and Ted Cruz was before the Senate eloquently asking why you wouldn't want to pause 10 days and allow a bipartisan 15 person ( 5 Senate, 5 House, 5 SCOTUS) panel to look at the fraud evidence to date.

The storming of the Capitol, IMO, was to stop THAT from happening, given that what Ted Cruz was doing:
a. was Constitutional
b. Had precedent from like 1870

The people around Trump in those days leading up at least allowed, if not helped, him to walk into the mistake that was Jan 6.

Interesting that Flynn, Scientists, Lin Wood were supposed to speak, present evidence, etc and were canceled on 5 Jan.

That's the first I've heard that.

What a shit show.
Replying to own post with Ted Cruz arguments.

“Insurrection” happened right after this was occurring.

I’m personally convinced this is what Nancy Pelosi wanted shut down by allowing the protesters in, etc.
More and more is coming out about FBI, not only complacency but actual active involvement.

Fuckers.

Last edited:

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
I think 5 (Dems + Rubio) is the absolute bare minimum. Likely 6 (+ Turtle) and possibly 7 (+ Mac). Nunez is the only one on that list I trust.
I think you guys are missing the point.

We all know Nunes is a hero. That isn’t shocking.

Someone we think is a scumbag is going to help expose it all. That’s how I interpreted it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom