Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Christmas Eve Dinner

skramer100

Elite
Founder
What are we doing fam?

Gonna start marinating my rack of lamb and then its going in the sous vide for a few hours. Whatcha y'all got?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I live like 5 minutes from a Sams, but Costco is too much of a pain to get too. I always go to sams and spend $500 on Gatorade when I’m bored (it’s a blessing and a curse)
I go to both. Each has stuff the other doesn't. Maybe have to look for similar tamales at Sam's.

I like using paper plates for everyday eating. Sam's are much better than Costco's. They have to be heavy duty (oval preferred) and not fold when you put anything more than a french fry on them.

TJHall1

Legendary
Yep that’s it. Then I bake at 350 for an hour. Need to throw em on the smoker next time.

What are the armadillo eggs you speak of?
If they are similar to the ones i know its jalapeno sliced in half, filled with cream cheese, bacon, shredded cheese etc, then wrapped in bacon and then encased in ground beef or sausage.
Smoked-Armadillo-Eggs-2.jpg

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Yep that’s it. Then I bake at 350 for an hour. Need to throw em on the smoker next time.

What are the armadillo eggs you speak of?
I call them Armadillo eggs but others call them other names. 1/2 jalapeno, 1/2 a dove breast, cheese and wrap in bacon then grill until bacon is crisp.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Twice baked, brussel salad, beef tenderloin. A zillion Miller Lites and a bottle of red

Attachments

• BCE569D0-2F62-41CE-B01E-819E6104BE40.jpeg
    BCE569D0-2F62-41CE-B01E-819E6104BE40.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
Top Bottom