Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How far is too far for a relationship

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I wasn't wrong. I'm happy today andnmy dog dropped a good solid.
As long as that dirty video at the cartel has doesn't get released I should be okay

Oler Ted

Elite
Met a chick. We have common friends. We all had a good time so I took her out alone last night. Light drinking home at midnight. My buddy the husband of wife's friend really likes me and I'll say I think I could get along w her also. Which is easy to say on the front end. She lives 2 hrs away. I told him if she wants to drive to see me I'd take her out and she could stay here or w them or at a hotel but that I wouldn't be visiting her bc of my dog.
I'm not ditching the best dog ever for some action. I'll say she is very attractive.
My dog has 2 yrs at best left. Am I wrong? Plus 2 fucking hrs. I'm not in college anymore.
But if she wants to see me I'm all for it. I just won't put in extra effort til my dog is gone.
I ditched going to the Gator Bowl bc Coop had to get another butthole repair on Christmas eve. If I had been banging in Bluffton my dog would be a carcass now.
What do yall think? 2hrs too far? .I'm figuring fwb type deal but I don't know if she's a good or bad girl. Husband is finding out for me. She is 30 also which I like better than 50
Having fun bumping old threads

rebar

Elite
Met a chick. We have common friends. We all had a good time so I took her out alone last night. Light drinking home at midnight. My buddy the husband of wife's friend really likes me and I'll say I think I could get along w her also. Which is easy to say on the front end. She lives 2 hrs away. I told him if she wants to drive to see me I'd take her out and she could stay here or w them or at a hotel but that I wouldn't be visiting her bc of my dog.
I'm not ditching the best dog ever for some action. I'll say she is very attractive.
My dog has 2 yrs at best left. Am I wrong? Plus 2 fucking hrs. I'm not in college anymore.
But if she wants to see me I'm all for it. I just won't put in extra effort til my dog is gone.
I ditched going to the Gator Bowl bc Coop had to get another butthole repair on Christmas eve. If I had been banging in Bluffton my dog would be a carcass now.
What do yall think? 2hrs too far? .I'm figuring fwb type deal but I don't know if she's a good or bad girl. Husband is finding out for me. She is 30 also which I like better than 50
This pervert is gone. @Croot_Overlord
How'd you let this weirdo thru the gate?

Top Bottom