Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Stray

Poster
Because some users here obviously have a problem with diversity, I'd like to understand who gives you the right to decide who can and cannot engage in free speech?

Where is it written here that this forum is only for Trump supporters? I looked it up, didn't find anything. Get used to it that there are people here that don't believe your homo Trump propaganda.

As a green card holder, what I like most about the USA is the Constitution and the Amendments. The First Amendment guarantees me free speech. This forum seems to be for just that. The forum has nowhere in its description or Term of Use a passage that says only for conspiracy theories, Trump supporters or other idiots. I find it pathetic how free speech is dismissed as trolling by some older forum users here. Glad there is a ignore funtion. What do you do at work actually, when the opinion of a co-worker doesn't suit you?

When I entered this forum I had no idea what a Trump party this was. But precisely because I think Trump is a hypocrite, a liar and a fool, it is all the more important to me not to give the field to some idiots that believe in "alternative facts". And if just one of my comments leads to a change in thinking on the part of one user, I've already achieved something. and I'm glad a few users convinced me to stay, even I was about to hit the leave button.

What exactly is free speech, if only your opinions would be meant by it? As a German, I can tell you stories about freedom of expression and conformity. And where that leads.

Then you better start a trumpisahomoandchildmolesterforum-and-i-like-it.com forum and jerk each other off on your Chinese TikTok propaganda and Youtube videos.

I appreciate the admin for sticking to his principles.

What exactly is free speech,
In this country, USA, it is a "guarantee" that the GOVERNMENT cannot regulate speech. Of course there are limitations to its use, such as liable laws whereas you cannot yell fire in a crowded space, or spew false accusations against another person, which could cause legal damage to another.

The distinction that you are making is between the government and its people, and there lies the flaw to your thinking. The 1st amendment works both ways, and does not apply to the private sector. A an example, if you get a job at a place, and one rule there have is that you cannot say the word "whatever", and you do, they have every right to fire your ass on the spot. The price they pay, in private, is they lose you as an employee, and prospectively other who agree that the rules is stupid. But the GOVERNMENT can do NOTHING about it.

There is also the component of personal respondsibility, which I think is more to the nature of your post. What I mean by this is: you come on here and say whatever, the admin allow almost anything on here, and you say what you want. The price you pay, is backlash by others who feel differently. That is the price YOU pay: enduring the "free speech of others".

But precisely because I think Trump is a hypocrite, a liar and a fool,
agreed
When I entered this forum I had no idea what a Trump party this was
I find this hard to believe

rebar

Elite
Because some users here obviously have a problem with diversity, I'd like to understand who gives you the right to decide who can and cannot engage in free speech?

Where is it written here that this forum is only for Trump supporters? I looked it up, didn't find anything. Get used to it that there are people here that don't believe your homo Trump propaganda.

As a green card holder, what I like most about the USA is the Constitution and the Amendments. The First Amendment guarantees me free speech. This forum seems to be for just that. The forum has nowhere in its description or Term of Use a passage that says only for conspiracy theories, Trump supporters or other idiots. I find it pathetic how free speech is dismissed as trolling by some older forum users here. Glad there is a ignore funtion. What do you do at work actually, when the opinion of a co-worker doesn't suit you?

When I entered this forum I had no idea what a Trump party this was. But precisely because I think Trump is a hypocrite, a liar and a fool, it is all the more important to me not to give the field to some idiots that believe in "alternative facts". And if just one of my comments leads to a change in thinking on the part of one user, I've already achieved something. and I'm glad a few users convinced me to stay, even I was about to hit the leave button.

What exactly is free speech, if only your opinions would be meant by it? As a German, I can tell you stories about freedom of expression and conformity. And where that leads.

Then you better start a trumpisahomoandchildmolesterforum-and-i-like-it.com forum and jerk each other off on your Chinese TikTok propaganda and Youtube videos.

I appreciate the admin for sticking to his principles.
Fuck that you are banned. No more posting from you. We don't like your kind in these parts. Either get on board or you will get permabant you killer of people who killed Jesus

rebar

Elite
"Alternative facts" created by the DS are what got half the people hating Trump to begin with.
Go figure out why Senator Menedez was indicted again seemingly from left field.
It is bc he voted against the JCPOA or whatever the Iran treaty that gave them 50 billion.
Now w the Senate so close they cannot afford 4 dem no votes. So they have to get him gone.
Certainly the doj isn't all of a sudden against government corruption

TheResister

Elite
In this country, USA, it is a "guarantee" that the GOVERNMENT cannot regulate speech. Of course there are limitations to its use, such as liable laws whereas you cannot yell fire in a crowded space, or spew false accusations against another person, which could cause legal damage to another.

The distinction that you are making is between the government and its people, and there lies the flaw to your thinking. The 1st amendment works both ways, and does not apply to the private sector. A an example, if you get a job at a place, and one rule there have is that you cannot say the word "whatever", and you do, they have every right to fire your ass on the spot. The price they pay, in private, is they lose you as an employee, and prospectively other who agree that the rules is stupid. But the GOVERNMENT can do NOTHING about it.

There is also the component of personal respondsibility, which I think is more to the nature of your post. What I mean by this is: you come on here and say whatever, the admin allow almost anything on here, and you say what you want. The price you pay, is backlash by others who feel differently. That is the price YOU pay: enduring the "free speech of others".

agreed

I find this hard to believe

I agree with your assessment. The thing for me is that I would be prepared to show why I'm not a Trump supporter. After extensive research, I found that he was anti-gun, PRO - LGBTQP and he has a hatred aimed toward due process. Unlike senile Joe Biden, Trump FAILED to get his signature legislation passed in Congress, despite having a Republican dominated House and Senate. He didn't repeal Obamacare either.

My litmus test is the Second Amendment. We can't fight tyranny if we submit to gun control. And that might require a difficult conversation, but if we believe in Freedom, we owe it to ourselves to have a serious discussion.

Joe King

Elite
Or it was just him constantly acting like a jackass.
If he acted like a jackass, it's only in response to last 8 years of constant and baseless attacks.

He didn't repeal Obamacare either.
He did get the mandate removed from it though.

As far as repealing it, he can't force Senators and Congress critters to vote a particular way, and at least half the R's are democrats in disguise.

TheResister

Elite
If he acted like a jackass, it's only in response to last 8 years of constant and baseless attacks.

As far as repealing it, he can't force Senators and Congress critters to vote a particular way, and at least half the R's are democrats in disguise.
Trump told us he was the Art of the Deal guy. He told Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein he could get his supporters to go along with gun control. Hmmm... Can't get his own party to do what he wants on Obamacare, but can promise the libs gun control with MAGA supporting it.

Actually it was. Removing the mandate turned it into just another voluntary insurance plan.
Ahh we are splitting hairs. It still holds sway, and is subsidized by our tax dollars. Where it comes from is the same place. Like "taxes and fees" they are the same thing. Effective in my book would be to fully repeal it, a full success would be to hang the fools who voted it in for treason or at least a breach of oath to the constitution and their office, and give the people back their money from whom it is stolen from, like me, and maybe you.

Joe King

Elite
Trump told us he was the Art of the Deal guy. He told Nancy Pelosi and Diane Feinstein he could get his supporters to go along with gun control. Hmmm... Can't get his own party to do what he wants on Obamacare, but can promise the libs gun control with MAGA supporting it.
In order to make a deal, both sides have to be willing to work towards a deal. All most of 'em did was fight Trump on everything.
It's why we have the illegal immigration problem we got. Because those running things have to do the exact opposite of whatever Trump's position was. He wanted border enforcement, so they go 180 degrees the other way with an open border.

Effective in my book would be to fully repeal it,
I agree, but had the hag weaseled her way into office, we wouldn't have even gotten the mandate repealed. At least Trump made some progress, and his SC picks, while not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, have given us some nice wins over the past few years.

a full success would be to hang the fools who voted it in for treason or at least a breach of oath to the constitution and their office, and give the people back their money from whom it is stolen from, like me, and maybe you.
Couldn't agree more.

TheResister

Elite
In order to make a deal, both sides have to be willing to work towards a deal. All most of 'em did was fight Trump on everything.
It's why we have the illegal immigration problem we got. Because those running things have to do the exact opposite of whatever Trump's position was. He wanted border enforcement, so they go 180 degrees the other way with an open border.

I agree, but had the hag weaseled her way into office, we wouldn't have even gotten the mandate repealed. At least Trump made some progress, and his SC picks, while not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, have given us some nice wins over the past few years.

Couldn't agree more.
If you write a book on the Art of the Deal you should have something in mind BEFORE you make a promise to do anything. If you have that much resistance from your own party and can't get anything done, then you've just made a case of why Trump should not be president again. His job is to present something so that the reluctant ones will go along. Trump failed on immigration and he failed on Obamacare because he did not have a plan... and he promised to replace Obamacare with something better. Straight up - he lied to you. Be that as it may, he doesn't need to be president because he is anti-gun.

rebar

Elite
I agree with your assessment. The thing for me is that I would be prepared to show why I'm not a Trump supporter. After extensive research, I found that he was anti-gun, PRO - LGBTQP and he has a hatred aimed toward due process. Unlike senile Joe Biden, Trump FAILED to get his signature legislation passed in Congress, despite having a Republican dominated House and Senate. He didn't repeal Obamacare either.

My litmus test is the Second Amendment. We can't fight tyranny if we submit to gun control. And that might require a difficult conversation, but if we believe in Freedom, we owe it to ourselves to have a serious discussion.
Yes previously he was a Democrat. I seriously think he changed his mind on issues. He was pro abortion nut selected justices that most figured would throw out roe v wade.
He isn't a perfect man by any stretch. He is litigious when it is to his benefit. But no one in American history has ever had so much legal shit thrown at all wall to see what sticks more than him.
Classical question: are you netter off than you were 3 years ago? I am not not and I was homeless living in a camper.
Biden has to go and no dem has a proper vision for the country. Housing is out of reach for young people. Education is too expensive. Food and consumable products are up 25-100% in the same span.
Trump trusted the wrong people to help him take out the deep state. I want to see that accomplished.

“Baseless” 😂

This description is kind of like when you falsely claimed the J&J vaccine was recalled.

rebar

Elite
“Baseless” 😂

This description is kind of like when you falsely claimed the J&J vaccine was recalled.

Dipshit

That was mine too. Many on here sing Trump's praises, but in truth, he not only did nothing to further 2A rights, but in fact did the exact opposite, which is the mark of a true politician.

Trump is no different than any of the others, although more entertaining to watch!
Gave you a like because you’re right that Trump is just like most other politicians.

You’re wrong about the 2nd amendment stuff though. Not only did he appoint justices that have drastically expanded arms rights in this country but they did so knowing they were taking the interpretation of the 2nd amendment far past what The Foudning Fathers ever intended.

Dipshit
You’re the dipshit that thinks that something being discontinued = being recalled. Just like that moron @Joe King

Think of it like guns. We have discontinued the mass production of muzzle loaders because we have superior products (AR rifles). It doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with muzzle loaders.

rebar

Elite
You’re the dipshit that thinks that something being discontinued = being recalled. Just like that moron @Joe King

That doesn't mean I was wrong when I made the statement. In fact your article is dated 4.23.21 mine is from may of 2021 so ot os more up to date tard.

That doesn't mean I was wrong when I made the statement. In fact your article is dated 4.23.21 mine is from may of 2021 so ot os more up to date tard.
Yes it does mean you were wrong.

A inaccurate article published more recently than an accurate article is still an inaccurate article.

But even your article does say it was pulled from use. So again how was I wrong at all? Go back to reddit
It’s use was paused for reviewed and they determined it was safe an effective.

A recall would be taking it off the shelf because it wasn’t safe & effective. Instead it was left as a viable option until all the doses manufactured expired naturally.

rebar

Elite
Yes it does mean you were wrong.

A inaccurate article published more recently than an accurate article is still an inaccurate article.
Htf is it inaccurate?
Your beloved cnn...

So rueters is full of shit too?
All w dates after your dear CDC cya article.

Htf isn't inaccurate?
Your beloved cnn
So rueters is full of shit too?
All w dates after your dear CDC cya article.
It’s inaccurate because none of that says anything about a recall.

Those articles reinforce my analogy about muzzle loaders vs AR rifles.

If you’re just trying to arm all the people (get them all vaccinated) then you’ll use any weapon you have available (J&J vaccine). As more weapons become available (more mRNA vaccines) you’ll stop handing out muzzle loaders because you can now hand out AR rifles to everyone.

Taking away a special license needed to distribute a product is not the same as recalling those products because there is something wrong with them.

rebar

Elite
It’s inaccurate because none of that says anything about a recall.

Those articles reinforce my analogy about muzzle loaders vs AR rifles.

If you’re just trying to arm all the people (get them all vaccinated) then you’ll use any weapon you have available (J&J vaccine). As more weapons become available (more mRNA vaccines) you’ll stop handing out muzzle loaders because you can now hand out AR rifles to everyone.

Taking away a special license needed to distribute a product is not the same as recalling those products because there is something wrong with them.
Taking away is synonymous w revoked. Got damn I'm done w even bothering w you. Tell soros Jr hello

Taking away is synonymous w revoked. Got damn I'm done w even bothering w you. Tell soros Jr hello

Took away a license to distribute the product because of an emergency isn’t the same thing as a recall and taking a product off the shelves.

Given your posting history it’s clear you struggle with American English but this is pretty simple stuff.

TheResister

Elite
Yes previously he was a Democrat. I seriously think he changed his mind on issues. He was pro abortion nut selected justices that most figured would throw out roe v wade.
He isn't a perfect man by any stretch. He is litigious when it is to his benefit. But no one in American history has ever had so much legal shit thrown at all wall to see what sticks more than him.
Classical question: are you netter off than you were 3 years ago? I am not not and I was homeless living in a camper.
Biden has to go and no dem has a proper vision for the country. Housing is out of reach for young people. Education is too expensive. Food and consumable products are up 25-100% in the same span.
Trump trusted the wrong people to help him take out the deep state. I want to see that accomplished.

I did extensive research on Trump. I'm not going to ask you to agree with me, but to think about something:

Trump was always left of center
When he ran for office he was right wing
As soon as he got elected, he went back toward the left

Let's look at Roe v. Wade. Yes, Trump did nominate people and Roe v. Wade did get overturned... HOWEVER, Trump could not predict that the high Court would actually do that. The United States Supreme Court has NO constitutional authority to reinterpret the law. Roe v. Wade would normally have to be overturned by amending the Constitution. If you REALLY want the facts and the evidence: https://resisters.freeforums.net/thread/179/plain-truth-donald-trump

rebar

Elite
I did extensive research on Trump. I'm not going to ask you to agree with me, but to think about something:

Let's look at Roe v. Wade. Yes, Trump did nominate people and Roe v. Wade did get overturned... HOWEVER, Trump could not predict that the high Court would actually do that. The United States Supreme Court has NO constitutional authority to reinterpret the law. Roe v. Wade would normally have to be overturned by amending the Constitution. If you REALLY want the facts and the evidence: https://resisters.freeforums.net/thread/179/plain-truth-donald-trump
Agreed. But would you rather see Jeb Bush than Trump in 2016?
Who would you want today? I'm in SC and don't trust Hailey and think Tim Scott is being paid off. Out of all of them I'd take DeSantis but not over Trump.
Since 2016 I look a lot less at party affliction and more towards the policy. Trump couldn't force his own congress to provide obamacare repeal or some of his other positions. I blame the GOP not Trump for that.
I'll check out the link in a bit. Thanks and hope you enjoy it here.

rebar

Elite

My family has known Trump’s since 1980. My dad sold him rebar for his construction. I looked over your posts.
We will need to agree to disagree. While you may have some old facts on your side I look at actions of his presidency.
How many wish the wall was completed now? 5.4 billion I think was the price.
The illegals have already gobbled up that much in country. Like I said he isn't a perfect man. None of us are. But I'll vote for him again proudly.
I've been a victim of frivolous bullshit by police and government officials. And I beat them all. Cost me 30k and 5 years. I hate big callous government and anything anyone can do to get our rights back and policy back to America 1st I will happily help.

Who would you want today? I'm in SC and don't trust Hailey and think Tim Scott is being paid off. Out of all of them I'd take DeSantis but not over Trump.
Since 2016 I look a lot less at party affliction and more towards the policy. Trump couldn't force his own congress to provide obamacare repeal or some of his other positions. I blame the GOP not Trump for that.
If you’re a policy guy then you have to have Haley over all of them including Trump. She is the only serious GOP candidate that supports Ukraine.

My family has known Trump’s since 1980. My dad sold him rebar for his construction. I looked over your posts.
We will need to agree to disagree. While you may have some old facts on your side I look at actions of his presidency.
How many wish the wall was completed now? 5.4 billion I think was the price.
The illegals have already gobbled up that much in country. Like I said he isn't a perfect man. None of us are. But I'll vote for him again proudly.
I've been a victim of frivolous bullshit by police and government officials. And I beat them all. Cost me 30k and 5 years. I hate big callous government and anything anyone can do to get our rights back and policy back to America 1st I will happily help.
If you’re America first then you’re a Haley fan. It’s an objective fact that supporting Ukraine is in America’s national defense interests and puts Americans first by not allowing a direct confrontation between Russia & NATO.

TheResister

Elite

I would RELUCTANTLY very RELUCTANTLY prefer DeSantis over Trump and only because as a governor he's demonstrated he can get bills passed through a legislature. None of them are worthy of an endorsement. People keep saying they aren't for Trump, but then want to secure his nomination by presuming it will be him or Biden. Others may still come out, but Trump will not pledge to support a Republican candidate if he loses, so nobody should endorse Trump. He is trying to write his own ticket when he hasn't earned it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom