Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who needs an assault rifle when you can have a 16 round SHOTGUN?

TJHall1

Legendary
Laws that won’t help. All the FBI had to do was some simple follow up in each case. Would have it stopped the shooters. I don’t know but at least follow up rather than do nothing. They’re too busy trying to frame presidents they don’t like and purge agents that don’t agree with Jan 6 or other leftard policies.
You keep proving my point, and you don't even know it.

Link to the gun control causing 20 million deaths?

Is this gonna be like earlier where you posted a meme and showed if we had a decent flag law those could have been prevented?

Thanks for supporting my points with that meme by the way.
As someone who has actually fired an automatic weapon and actually killed people with that weapon I’d be ok with a law banning everything semiautomatic and automatic.

That would still leave citizens access to some hunting rifles, some shotguns, and even some handguns.

The 2A doesn’t say anything about what types of weapons the citizens are allowed access to so as long as they have access to ANY firearm you’re not violating any right to self defense or the ability to defend yourself from blatantly unconstitutional government actions.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
As someone who has actually fired an automatic weapon and actually killed people with that weapon I’d be ok with a law banning everything semiautomatic and automatic.

That would still leave citizens access to some hunting rifles, some shotguns, and even some handguns.

The 2A doesn’t say anything about what types of weapons the citizens are allowed access to so as long as they have access to ANY firearm you’re not violating any right to self defense or the ability to defend yourself from blatantly unconstitutional government actions.

The right to bear arms shall not be infringed!

Declaring what kinds of arms is Infringing.
No. If that is what The Founders intended to say they would have written so.

They just said your right to a firearm shouldn’t be infringed upon. As a textual constitutionalist, or someone who believes in The Constitution as it is written, I can’t support interpreting The Constitution as some sort of living document or anything other bullshit like that.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
No. If that is what The Founders intended to say they would have written so.

They just said your right to a firearm shouldn’t be infringed upon. As a textual constitutionalist, or someone who believes in The Constitution as it is written, I can’t support interpreting The Constitution as some sort of living document or anything other bullshit like that.
I can’t either. That’s why when it says your right to bear arms shall not be infringed, that’s what I take it to mean.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
If having the opinion that we need to stop wreckless and preventable murders with laws and restrictions that wouldn't deny law abiding citizens anything, then I guess I am an extremist.

You're ok being on the side of "if we put a restriction in place then the law may not be followed 100% as it should be. Just like every other law. That's ever been put in place. Therefore I'd rather have innocent people be murdered and watch school shootings."

You do you.
Now talk about how the government uses the law to stop illegal aliens from entering the country and murdering innocent people. Cause laws stop criminals and a corrupt as fuck government can always be trusted to do the right thing. Fuck you are one stupid mother fucker.

TJHall1

Legendary
Now talk about how the government uses the law to stop illegal aliens from entering the country and murdering innocent people. Cause laws stop criminals and a corrupt as fuck government can always be trusted to do the right thing. Fuck you are one stupid mother fucker.
We should just get rid of all laws then.

You let your emotions get the best of ya and you can't think logically.

Top Bottom