Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who needs an assault rifle when you can have a 16 round SHOTGUN?

TJHall1

Legendary
I know this wasn't your point, but just going off the first person on your list helps prove my point.

June of last year the buffalo shooter was arrested for threats made at his high school about murder/suicide. He was taken for a day and a half for a mental evaluation and then released.

6 months later in December he purchased the rifle used to kill all those innocent people in early 2022.

You're right, the authorities did know about him. Knew he made murder/ suicide threats and was taken for mental evaluations YET WAS STILL ALLOWED TO PURCHASE FiREARMS because no laws or restrictions prevented him from doing so. Even tho everyone knew he was a certified psycho! He then proceeded to murder innocent unsuspectingly civilians.

That's only the first person on your list I looked into. I'm sure many more are the same. Thank you for helping to prove my points!!

TJHall1

Legendary
Let's do the second person on your list, the boulder shooter.

He was previously convicted of assault for beating the shit out of a fellow student in a fit of rage. He also made threats to kill people in high school, and was kicked off his high school wrestling team because of death threats. The fbi had linked him to another person they were investigating.

Even with this as his background there are no laws or restrictions from keeping this psycho from purchasing a firearm. He purchased his AR-15 and then 6 days later massacred 10 innocent people.

Thank you again for helping prove my point with your meme. I suspect if I keep going there will be other similar cases of known psychos purchasing guns because the law can't prevent them from doing so, therefore leading to the massacre of innocent people.

TJHall1

Legendary
Well looky here, the 3rd person on your list is similar to the first two. Comments about being a professional school shooter. 18 incidents where officers were called to his home because of violence or mental problems. Two different tips to the fbi over his threats. Yet after all this he was still allowed to legally purchase the weapon he used to gun down innocent school students.

No law or restrictions prevented this known psychopath from purchasing the rifle he used to kill students.

3/3 should I keep going? I'm seeing a trend here.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Well looky here, the 3rd person on your list is similar to the first two. Comments about being a professional school shooter. 18 incidents where officers were called to his home because of violence or mental problems. Two different tips to the fbi over his threats. Yet after all this he was still allowed to legally purchase the weapon he used to gun down innocent school students.

No law or restrictions prevented this known psychopath from purchasing the rifle he used to kill students.

Any sane adult American should be able to purchase a semi-automatic weapon after a background check that would find a flea on an elephants as and a mental evaluation that would make Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud tired after conducting it. Something has to give. I am a pro gun/gun owning American, but that 18 year old fuck had NO BUSINESS being able to purchase the weapons and ammo that he did. It's too late now of course, but the point is that it should not have happened and should not ever happen again.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Your CZ 75 can fire lethal rounds about as fast as a semi automatic rifle. Why is your CZ ok, but not a semi automatic rifle?
No shit. But that is not my point. ANYBODY that wants to purchase a firearm should be put through an extremely thorough background check (that includes a significant waiting period for full discovery on someone's background) after they reach the age of 21, and I mean thorough. If that would have been done with the latest asshole those kids would still be alive. Are you OK with that?

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Red flag laws are citizen on citizen as they stand. Had there been a flag based on actual behavior it might not happen. Might not. But red flag laws as envisioned could be a hateful neighbor and they act.

Also, what prevents the FBI from creating a false report? You know, like they did Trump and Russia?

I actually believe the government is taking advantage of these reports to push mass shooters to the brink. Just like the Gov Whitmer BS

TJHall1

Legendary
Red flag laws are citizen on citizen as they stand. Had there been a flag based on actual behavior it might not happen. Might not. But red flag laws as envisioned could be a hateful neighbor and they act.
Well, first of all, no, that's not what red flag laws are. They're not just citizen on citizen. Here's a definition for ya:
In the United States, a red flag law is a gun control law that permits variously police, family members, coworkers, and others to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who they believe may present a danger to others or themselves.

So you're way off on that.

My entire argument is that these people should be flagged an not able to purchase firearms. I don't give a fuck what you call it. Red flag, blue flag, fuck these psychos flag.

TJHall1

Legendary
Are you gullible enough to believe due process will actually be followed in a liberal jurisdiction?

That’s your slippery slope
LOL then we should just get rid of all laws then!

Let's not try to keep psychos from getting guns because extremists on the right think extremists on the left won't give due process. Excellent logic.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
No shit. But that is not my point. ANYBODY that wants to purchase a firearm should be put through an extremely thorough background check (that includes a significant waiting period for full discovery on someone's background) after they reach the age of 21, and I mean thorough. If that would have been done with the latest asshole those kids would still be alive. Are you OK with that?

Not your point? Ok, so you have no issue with any specific type of gun, just want them to not end up in the hands of nutjobs? We can agree there. I misunderstood what you were getting at.

I don't think there is any way to know how things would have gone with this most recent school shooting if laws were different. He could have illegally obtained a gun and did the same thing, or blown the school up, or driven a car through a crowd of kids. I don't think laws like you suggest would stop psychos intent on violence.

It would absolutely be unconstitutional IMO to have the type of background check you suggest though, but more and more people seem to have no problem with violating the Constitution these days. Even if I thought what you suggested would make a difference, I can't support any law that is unconstitutional...like Covid lockdowns, for instance. I don't see an answer. There is always going to be violence, can't legislate that away. Our leaders always act like you can, after tragedies though.

TJHall1

Legendary
Not your point? Ok, so you have no issue with any specific type of gun, just want them to not end up in the hands of nutjobs? We can agree there. I misunderstood what you were getting at.

I don't think there is any way to know how things would have gone with this most recent school shooting if laws were different. He could have illegally obtained a gun and did the same thing, or blown the school up, or driven a car through a crowd of kids. I don't think laws like you suggest would stop psychos intent on violence.

It would absolutely be unconstitutional IMO to have the type of background check you suggest though, but more and more people seem to have no problem with violating the Constitution these days. Even if I thought what you suggested would make a difference, I can't support any law that is unconstitutional...like Covid lockdowns, for instance. I don't see an answer. There is always going to be violence, can't legislate that away. Our leaders always act like you can, after tragedies though.
I agree that his ideas in vetting people are absurd, but I have to laugh at your second paragraph. Especially the bolded part.

Just absolutely retarded.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
I know this wasn't your point, but just going off the first person on your list helps prove my point.

June of last year the buffalo shooter was arrested for threats made at his high school about murder/suicide. He was taken for a day and a half for a mental evaluation and then released.

6 months later in December he purchased the rifle used to kill all those innocent people in early 2022.

You're right, the authorities did know about him. Knew he made murder/ suicide threats and was taken for mental evaluations YET WAS STILL ALLOWED TO PURCHASE FiREARMS because no laws or restrictions prevented him from doing so. Even tho everyone knew he was a certified psycho! He then proceeded to murder innocent unsuspectingly civilians.

That's only the first person on your list I looked into. I'm sure many more are the same. Thank you for helping to prove my points!!
So do something about mental health…

Also, we should teach gun safety in school.

TJHall1

Legendary
So do something about mental health…

Also, we should teach gun safety in school.
No, we shouldn't teach gun safety in school. That's idiotic. Some people don't want their kids having to do anything with guns. So we should force that on them? Dumb, absolutely fucking dumb.

What else do you want to introduce into schools that has absolutely nothing to do with receiving an education?
I agree there needs to be more done with mental health. That doesn't mean we shouldn't do more to keep firearms out of fucking crazy people's hands.

Holy fuck.

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
If you think it is a good thing that an 18 year old with fucking mental problems posted on public media has the right to buy assault weapons with NO FUCKING BACKGROUND CHECK OR WAITING PERIOD - YOU ARE THE FUCKING JOKE!
Ok smart guy, how do we even know he bought them legally? You stupid fucking bastards that want gun control are the same cowards that will be hiding in a ditch when the time comes.

TJHall1

Legendary
Ok smart guy, how do we even know he bought them legally? You stupid fucking bastards that want gun control are the same cowards that will be hiding in a ditch when the time comes.
Well, considering they can trace weapons to the people who bought them when it comes to rifles and semi auto rifles and handguns I'm guessing that's how they know if they bought them legally.

Are you retarded?

And when what time comes?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Believe that they use serial numbers and names to trace who bought certain firearms?? Uh yeah, I'm not retarded. Like you apparently are.
If that’s true, then the FEDS are complicit in every murder that has ever happened when a gun is purchased — brand new. Wow, man. You have truly baffled me with this shit.

TJHall1

Legendary
Are you telling me you don't believe you can see if someone legally purchased a certain firearm??

Your initial question was "ok smart guy how do we know if he purchased them legally?"

Well the answer is if he purchased them legally it's recorded and you can look and see.

Is there something you don't understand?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Are you telling me you don't believe you can see if someone legally purchased a certain firearm??

Your initial question was "ok smart guy how do we know if he purchased them legally?"

Well the answer is if he purchased them legally it's recorded and you can look and see.

Is there something you don't understand?
I’m telling you, if you are local or state LE you can’t find out who purchased a firearm by serial number.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’m telling you, if you are local or state LE you can’t find out who purchased a firearm by serial number.
You're correct, that's why when there's a murder the local law enforcement turns that info into the ATF and they trace it for them. Then they give them the information back telling them whether the firearm was purchased by that person or someone else.

Once again, are you retarded?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
You're correct, that's why when there's a murder the local law enforcement turns that info into the ATF and they trace it for them. Then they give them the information back telling them whether the firearm was purchased by that person or someone else.

Once again, are you retarded?
That’s not true, I’m sorry bro. I wish it were.

TJHall1

Legendary
I’ve worked murder cases. You can’t find out who owns a gun by serial numbers, because we don’t have a gun registry— thank GOD. Now, does the ATF know, you’re damn right, but they only use that for their political game.
giphy.webp

Well, considering they can trace weapons to the people who bought them when it comes to rifles and semi auto rifles and handguns I'm guessing that's how they know if they bought them legally.

Are you retarded?

And when what time comes?

You want to rely on the government to be honest and not flag responsible gun owners(conservatives) at some point and you are calling other people retarded.

That’s rich.

Ok, instead of posting that hot chick gif, give me your take. What do you know that I don’t?

My guess would but not much. Posting style of mostly insults leads me to believe he’s not very cerebral. Maybe that’s not true. However, I haven’t gotten this far in life by being wrong more then I am right

Last edited:
Top Bottom