Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Who needs an assault rifle when you can have a 16 round SHOTGUN?

TJHall1

Legendary
You want to rely on the government to be honest and not flag responsible gun owners(conservatives) at some point and you are calling other people retarded.

That’s rich.
The government is made up of the people you elect. There's not going to be a separate branch of strictly liberals and their only job is to flag gun owners. You realize a fuck ton of dems own guns too and don't want them taken away (you prolly don't because all you focus on is the most extreme takes)?

This is the same government passing down sentences and convictions on citizens every day. Are they extra hard on the conservatives?

What's rich is you clowns thinking if we try to keep guns out of crazy people's hands it's someone gonna screw over honest law abiding people. Your fucking tin foil whackos when it comes to this, and it's hilarious.

TJHall1

Legendary
I haven’t gotten this far in life by being wrong.
laughing-rofl.gif

JoDun75

Poster
SERIOUSLY? In this day & time, everyone needs semi automatics (or fully automatic) with as many drums & banana clips they can preload. I own 3 AR's, 4 9MM, a .308 & two 6.5 Creedmores & enough ammo to wipe out anything that presents itself as a threat, whether it's a burglar, attacker or the current crooked administration!

TJHall1

Legendary
SERIOUSLY? In this day & time, everyone needs semi automatics (or fully automatic) with as many drums & banana clips they can preload. I own 3 AR's, 4 9MM, a .308 & two 6.5 Creedmores & enough ammo to wipe out anything that presents itself as a threat, whether it's a burglar, attacker or the current crooked administration!
I hope you bitch to your lawmakers about rocket launchers and grenades. You need those.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

Not sure if serious, but I like your style. Welcome!

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
In mid-late 90’s, we would go hunting before school and after and keep
Our rifles in our cars and trucks in the parking lot, and some even had gun racks in the back windows of their pick up trucks. No one batted an eye.
So what has deteriorated our society so much that we couldn’t even fathom that these days.

It’s not the access to guns…

And I didn’t say force it in school. Make outdoor recreation an elective course, or make Hunter safety an elective course…

TJHall1

Legendary
Our rifles in our cars and trucks in the parking lot, and some even had gun racks in the back windows of their pick up trucks. No one batted an eye.
So what has deteriorated our society so much that we couldn’t even fathom that these days.

And I didn’t say force it in school. Make outdoor recreation an elective course, or make Hunter safety an elective course…
In the mid to late 90s and early 2000 there was absolutely a difference in access to guns. Maybe you don't know..

JoDun75

Poster
Not sure if serious, but I like your style. Welcome!
Honey I'm serious as a heart attack. My Daddy didn't raise no fool! However he did raise a ballsy southern gal! My Dad dedicated his entire life to serving his community as a Police Officer when he returned from Nam & he made damn sure his only child was self sufficient, could handle my own & to never start shit but ALWAYS finish it! Appreciate the welcome 🙋🏼‍♀️

TJHall1

Legendary
There you go again. The extremists here is you
If having the opinion that we need to stop wreckless and preventable murders with laws and restrictions that wouldn't deny law abiding citizens anything, then I guess I am an extremist.

You're ok being on the side of "if we put a restriction in place then the law may not be followed 100% as it should be. Just like every other law. That's ever been put in place. Therefore I'd rather have innocent people be murdered and watch school shootings."

You do you.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
If having the opinion that we need to stop wreckless and preventable murders with laws and restrictions that wouldn't deny law abiding citizens anything, then I guess I am an extremist.

You're ok being on the side of "if we put a restriction in place then the law may not be followed 100% as it should be. Just like every other law. That's ever been put in place. Therefore I'd rather have innocent people be murdered and watch school shootings."

You do you.

More extremism. You really are brainwashed on this. Good job.

TJHall1

Legendary
Fact is that gun control has lead to over 20M deaths in the 20th century alone. You all pushing out are ignorant and short sighted. You want gun control? Move to Australia, Europe, or Canada. Get put in a camp for Covid. Tell us how great club med is.
Link to the gun control causing 20 million deaths?

Is this gonna be like earlier where you posted a meme and showed if we had a decent flag law those could have been prevented?

Thanks for supporting my points with that meme by the way.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Link to the gun control causing 20 million deaths?

Is this gonna be like earlier where you posted a meme and showed if we had a decent flag law those could have been prevented?

Thanks for supporting my points with that meme by the way.

Gun control is just another step toward the below. Their goal isn’t to save lives. Their goal is to disarm Americans.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.

TJHall1

Legendary
Gun control is just another step toward the below. Their goal isn’t to save lives. Their goal is to disarm Americans.

In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

China established gun control in 1935. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Guatemala established gun control in 1964. From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Uganda established gun control in 1970. From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Cambodia established gun control in 1956. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.

Defenseless people rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control: 56 million.
You extremists are a clown show.

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
any rifle with a single purpose of firing as many lethal rounds possible in the shortest period of time has no business ending up in the hands of a great majority of jerks, red necks, punks, gangs, and other forms of vermin that buy it just so they can say they have it. Time to get real and make them hard as fuck to purchase.

Show me where it states that in the 2nd Amendment ? I am sorry pal the 2nd is pretty clear and straight, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Joe said I could not own a cannon but yet I can legally own a cannon.

Alcohol and Cigarettes kill more people every year than all the guns in the world combined. Why shall we not ban those ? People die from alcohol and cigs because they are irresponsible in their use but yet they stay on the market. We do not have a gun problem we have a mental illness problem. Your opinion is yours but it sucks my left nut. However, I do not own any automatic weapons

TJHall1

Legendary
Show me where it states that in the 2nd Amendment ? I am sorry pal the 2nd is pretty clear and straight, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Joe said I could not own a cannon but yet I can legally own a cannon.

Alcohol and Cigarettes kill more people every year than all the guns in the world combined. Why shall we not ban those ? People die from alcohol and cigs because they are irresponsible in their use but yet they stay on the market. We do not have a gun problem we have a mental illness problem. Your opinion is yours but it sucks my left nut. However, I do not own any automatic weapons
Do you own a rocket launcher? Any grenades?

TJHall1

Legendary
Just hold that pose. It’s not as flattering as you think it is.

View attachment 109002
If wanting to keep guns out of psychotic people's hands and preventing innocent people from being murdered while not denying law abiding citizens from purchasing firearms is having your head up your ass then I'm guilty.

You keep being outraged about the vocal minority (extreme minority) that says they'll take your guns, you clown.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
If wanting to keep guns out of psychotic people's hands and preventing innocent people from being murdered while not denying law abiding citizens from purchasing firearms is having your head up your ass then I'm guilty.

You keep being outraged about the vocal minority (extreme minority) that says they'll take your guns, you clown.

Like I said. Hold the pose. The government plays a role in these shootings

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Ok smart guy, how do we even know he bought them legally? You stupid fucking bastards that want gun control are the same cowards that will be hiding in a ditch when the time comes.
The kid was called on around 120 times over the last few years. He was posting photos of cats that he had cut up. If that didn't warrant a mental check from CPS but a 7 yo boy can be given puberty blockers that effectively castrate him.... Why do we need a new law when they just look at all this kid did and ignored it? They clearly weren't interested in stopping a crazy person. I'd bet if they got a call on a normal law abiding citizen that they would of popped a hardon just to fuck with them.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

Us too. We kept them in the window rack until our senior year when they were banned... so we put them in the trunk of my buddies camaro. I kept a hand gun in my truck through most of my senior year because we had such a problem with racoons, possums and fox. I'd kill 2 of those every single week for an entire year. It was nuts.

TJHall1

Legendary
Fucking retards call it "gun control" or "they're gonna take all our guns" when reasonable people just want some laws to help keep guns out of crazy people's hands. These laws wouldn't prevent any good person from getting the guns they want....

But don't let that stop the crazies on both sides

"They said they want to reduce gun violence!! That means they're gonna raid our houses and take all our guns!!"

"We need to reduce gun violence. The only way is to take all firearms."

Fucking retards on both sides, the extremes. The normal people want to help fix something while maintaining a right. Unacceptable to the retards that are too far right and too far left. Like a few on here.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Fucking retards call it "gun control" or "they're gonna take all our guns" when reasonable people just want some laws to help keep guns out of crazy people's hands. These laws wouldn't prevent any good person from getting the guns they want....

But don't let that stop the crazies on both sides

"They said they want to reduce gun violence!! That means they're gonna raid our houses and take all our guns!!"

"We need to reduce gun violence. The only way is to take all firearms."

Fucking retards on both sides, the extremes. The normal people want to help fix something while maintaining a right. Unacceptable to the retards that are too far right and too far left. Like a few on here.

Laws that won’t help. All the FBI had to do was some simple follow up in each case. Would have it stopped the shooters. I don’t know but at least follow up rather than do nothing. They’re too busy trying to frame presidents they don’t like and purge agents that don’t agree with Jan 6 or other leftard policies.

Top Bottom