Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Who needs an assault rifle when you can have a 16 round SHOTGUN?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I carry a CZ 75B 9mm in my car - and I can make a tight group at 20 yards. It's heavy and easy to hold steady. For my home, I keep a 7 shot Remington pump under my bed. If that doesn't get the job done I'm a dead mother fucker no matter what's under my bed.
CZ-75B.jpg
What in the hell do I need with an assault rifle? Nothing. Make them so hard to get most people would give up by the time they got approved.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I carry a CZ 75B 9mm in my car - and I can make a tight group at 20 yards. It's heavy and easy to hold steady. For my home, I keep a 7 shot Remington pump under my bed. If that doesn't get the job done I'm a dead mother fucker no matter what's under my bed.
View attachment 107158
What in the hell do I need with an assault rifle? Nothing. Make them so hard to get most people would give up by the time they got approved.

You are only thinking of home
Intruders and not government tyrrany. Never forget they tried to lock you in your home during Covid.

They massively overstepped their power.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
View attachment 107158
I have the same question as him. What’s an assault rifle to you? Because I have to pull the trigger 12 times to fire 12 bullets. Color me confused.

Cre8ive

Founder
Define assault rifle. Do you mean semi-automatic? Select fire? Not being a dick, genuinely wondering what specifically you want to ban.
any rifle with a single purpose of firing as many lethal rounds possible in the shortest period of time has no business ending up in the hands of a great majority of jerks, red necks, punks, gangs, and other forms of vermin that buy it just so they can say they have it. Time to get real and make them hard as fuck to purchase.

Cre8ive

Founder
You are only thinking of home
Intruders and not government tyrrany. Never forget they tried to lock you in your home during Covid.

They massively overstepped their power.
Point well taken, but owning an assault rifle won't tip the balance. It will get down to local cops and national guard groups that truly love America and will immediately defy any order to turn their guns on Americans for the installation of a dictatorship.

Check this out from Honest Abe: What did Lincoln say about overthrowing the government?

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can excersize their Constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it.”
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/61858-this-country-with-its-institutions-belongs-to-the-people-who

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Point well taken, but owning an assault rifle won't tip the balance. It will get down to local cops and national guard groups that truly love America and will immediately defy any order to turn their guns on Americans for the installation of a dictatorship.

Check this out from Honest Abe: What did Lincoln say about overthrowing the government?

“This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can excersize their Constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it.”
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/61858-this-country-with-its-institutions-belongs-to-the-people-who
How do you plan on exercising your revolutionary right to overthrow a government while staring down the barrel of a gun with no counter attack available?

Local cops? National guard? Those will be used against you during a revolution.

The constitution gives us the 2nd amendment to protect against government tyrrany. Never forget the government tried to lock you in your home during Covid. That’s not freedom my friend. Luckily it only lasted 2 weeks.

All people trend toward over stepping their boundaries when given power. Just look at all the “rules for thee but not for me” during Covid. Gavin Newsome thought it was ok to tell you to stay at home and wear a mask while he was out wining and dining with his friends mask free.

Our great country is great because people have a right to protect themselves from dictators. There is always the threat of if you step too far citizens, not police or national guard, will take matters into their own hands. It is a very important check on power.

All this talk of banning makes me want to go grab another AR - 15 this week

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
any rifle with a single purpose of firing as many lethal rounds possible in the shortest period of time has no business ending up in the hands of a great majority of jerks, red necks, punks, gangs, and other forms of vermin that buy it just so they can say they have it. Time to get real and make them hard as fuck to purchase.

Your CZ 75 can fire lethal rounds about as fast as a semi automatic rifle. Why is your CZ ok, but not a semi automatic rifle?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Imagine comparing these two and acting like they're the same🤣🤣

I am trying to get to the bottom of what guns he wants to ban, or wants to make harder to buy. Obviously the CZ 75 & AR-15 are not the same, but they both fire lethal rounds as fast as possible, which is what HE said he had a problem with. Funny no one will actually define what they want to ban, but black guns bad, and muh feelings, I guess.

TJHall1

Legendary
I am trying to get to the bottom of what guns he wants to ban, or wants to make harder to buy. Obviously the CZ 75 & AR-15 are not the same, but they both fire lethal rounds as fast as possible, which is what HE said he had a problem with. Funny no one will actually define what they want to ban, but black guns bad, and muh feelings, I guess.
So far the only person who has said anything about banning anything is you. Seems to be a pattern with the extremists.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
So far the only person who has said anything about banning anything is you. Seems to be a pattern with the extremists.

The OP said-
Make them so hard to get most people would give up by the time they got approved.

So I replied-
I am trying to get to the bottom of what guns he wants to ban, or wants to make harder to buy.

Maybe you missed that part of the original post, not sure.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

Sorry I get the right for most extreme means of protection to protect my family, myself and my things. Sorry

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

You mean like a semi-auto .223 hunting rifle

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
For those interested in stock piling a few affordable “assault rifles”, PSA has been offering some amazingly cheap blemished ARs for under $500. A friend of mine bought a couple recently. My, I mean his, FFL dealer almost couldn’t find the blemishes. Took a minute to even find them.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Sorry, making something extraordinary difficult to obtain is without question infringing on rights. Shall not be infringed.

You want new gun laws, amend the constitution. Surely that won't be hard since your ideas are so common sense and necessary.

TJHall1

Legendary
Sorry, making something extraordinary difficult to obtain is without question infringing on rights. Shall not be infringed.

You want new gun laws, amend the constitution. Surely that won't be hard since your ideas are so common sense and necessary.
Do you think the forefathers would be ok with letting violent criminals, the mentally unstable, domestic abusers, druggies, and other stand up people purchase firearms?

What have rednecks ever done to anyone?

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
View attachment 107158
This is a joke, right?

Top Bottom