Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vernon Jones

Jtrain80

Legendary

Fuck him. The last thing the world needs is for white heterosexual males to need a participation trophy.

He can stick to telling black folk what to do.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Fuck him. The last thing the world needs is for white heterosexual males to need a participation trophy.

Right on.....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Slow down and read that with your sarcasm meter on. He attacked the left for giving LGBTQ Pride month bc they have been discriminated against.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Well, we have black pride month, Asian heritage month, gay pride month.... I really don't want anything from the people that came up with those.
Bro….I totally get your point BUT read the article further. His whole reasoning for saying it is bc liberals will not answer him. If they acknowledge this….their entire premise of caring about discrimination is BS. This was a destroy the narrative comment…..NOT MORE RACISM. (Look there are plenty of reasons to not trust V Jones BUT this is not 1. Look at all the previous scandals, not here.)

Jtrain80

Legendary
Bro….I totally get your point BUT read the article further. His whole reasoning for saying it is bc liberals will not answer him. If they acknowledge this….their entire premise of caring about discrimination is BS. This was a destroy the narrative comment…..NOT MORE RACISM. (Look there are plenty of reasons to not trust V Jones BUT this is not 1. Look at all the previous scandals, not here.)

I am not going to tell anyone that I didn't read the read the article. Never.

Latest posts

Top Bottom