Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another mortgage collapse incoming

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
This wouldn’t be an issue either way if affordable government housing were expanded, as it should be, to become the primary living unit of all peoples.
I should also get free gas, free food, and not be made to live in the same country as racists

MalO

Elite
That paragraph wasn’t in response to me and nowhere have I defended “crony capitalism”. Maybe take your own advice at word comprehension or an elementary understanding of what, and who, you’re responding to.

But to your point, it’s not just “suppression of the poor” but to drain the assets of the middle class so there is a 2 class society of the wealthy and the “others”. It’s a combined effort by both big tech, pharma (the most powerful by far), and the government in collaboration with the WEF.

A society built on true capitalistic policy is why the United States has become the most prosperous nation to date. I truly feel it destined for failure as it requires a government focused on limited governance and for the good of the people. Neither of which is a realistic possibility and a concern the founding fathers eluded to.

When did we come off the gold standard and what has happened since that time? I agree that our currency must be decentralized.

Sorry about that. I was arguing with two people lol.

Yes but until computer technology started being utilized by Wall Street and the bankers our economy was very decentralized. Mom and pop stores were the norm.

Once big databases could track and manage huge inventories in huge warehouses, Wal-Mart became a thing.

The wealth and assets of the private sector have slowly been gobbled up by fewer and fewer entities ever since. It's all concentrating towards a centralized command economy.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I should also get free gas, free food, and not be made to live in the same country as racists
We need to move away from fossil fuels completely but I agree with you about taking all the white supremacists and forcing them out of civilization.

MalO

Elite
How is it that after decades of outsourcing and increasing debt that our stock market continues to rise in value? Why is it that every time a politician stands up in front of the nation and says everything is better, things are still just as bad for 90% of us?

It's all fake. The real economy is dead. They are just pulling numbers out of their butt. Only the rich get to benefit from the fake numbers. The fakery can't possibly continue.

Consequences. *Mr. Puzzles stabs a consequences button*

Attachments

• burry.jpg
    burry.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 4

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
We need to move away from fossil fuels completely but I agree with you about taking all the white supremacists and forcing them out of civilization
We should also focus on non-women of color. Not only are they white supremacists by proxy but they also gain all the advantages of the racist system simply by opening there sex diameter when a penis is more pleasurable for the men of color.

Rube Reaper

Elite
We should also focus on non-women of color. Not only are they white supremacists by proxy but they also gain all the advantages of the racist system simply by opening their sex diameter when a penis is more pleasurable for the men of color.
I don’t understand. Can you explain it another way?

Scratchmyvolsroughly

Elite
Founder
Like I told Rube, the status quo is progressing towards communism. So no, I'm not.

Going into debt to "acquire" a higher standard of living is just empowering those who would be our financial overlords. Americans have been doing this for several generations now and it's only served to hand our country over to big government on a silver platter.

Whatever the ruling elite call themselves - communist, fascist, or capitalist is irrelevant. Wealth disparity is worse today than it was during the USA"s Gilded Age, and they already own more of our country than ever before in history. That's all that matters to them, and it should certainly also matter to us since we are the ones who will reap the consequences.

Which is why a total economic collapse is exactly what the little guy in this country needs. Money has been raining on fools and it's about time the proverbial gravy train came to a stop.

Houses simply do not cost this much. Nor should they. The price is wrong and all I can do as the music stops is lol.

lol. kek.

Ive made about $1.5m selling homes over the last 4 years so deal with it

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Androids will be doing all of those things.

Most people have no idea what's coming. It's going to be explosive and things will change fast.

The first commercial androids are going to take off like the Model T.
Like Andrew Yang talking about the looming disaster of Truckers losing their jobs to AI trucks. Sure, we are over 100,000 truckers short and are having huge logistic problems in all sectors of our economy... but dammit... robots will take those jobs one day anyway.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Sorry about that. I was arguing with two people lol.

Yes but until computer technology started being utilized by Wall Street and the bankers our economy was very decentralized. Mom and pop stores were the norm.

Once big databases could track and manage huge inventories in huge warehouses, Wal-Mart became a thing.

The wealth and assets of the private sector have slowly been gobbled up by fewer and fewer entities ever since. It's all concentrating towards a centralized command economy.
Agreed. Walmart perfected what some of the early players like TG&Y, Sears, JC Penney, and others tried. Amazon has taken it to another level with a higher concentration of outsourcing low quality products from China and diminished longevity of service and the consumer could not care less. The disruption in supply chain and delivery is proof this model was/is a ticking time bomb.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I’m happy for you. Now we just need the yank tax code to be equitable.

Having your federal bracket be 90% would be fair.
As I’ve stated in here repeatedly. I’m fighting for you and your kind as I realize what this government has done, since the early 80’s, to exterminate you from society beginning with the concocted AIDS epidemic and the recent gene-editing shots.

I’m working on a MAJOR project that will (hopefully) provide pod housing for disenfranchised people of your community. My group will need to have sources of outside funding and other support from people, like you, that have suffered as a result of the above atrocities. Will you advocate for my cause and can I PLEASE count on you for financial support? We can finally make a change by working together despite our differences!!

@Rube Reaper you never responded. Can I count on you helping in some capacity?

44Bobcats55

Elite
Founder
"The death of the real economy" starts at 30:45 but the whole video is good.

I'm all for this.

As a millenial who still has never owned his own property, I look at the housing market with googly eyed, jaw-dropped astonishment. How in the world does anyone afford a home with the stagnant wages of today? I might as well be paid in circus peanuts. I could work my entire life and never come close to being able to afford the ridiculous six-figure numbers for a "middle-class" home in rural nowhere. A city home? Millions of dollars. That wouldn't be possible if I worked for MULTIPLE lifetimes!

The crux of the issue is simple. Housing and transportation are not investments. They are costs of living. Costs of living should be as low as possible to enable more people to afford the essentials of life. Houses should be cheap. Cars should be cheap. Nobody should be investing in them or treating them as collectibles and if you do that you are stupid and deserve to lose the money you put into it. That's just how I see it.

If you want to invest, buy gold and silver. Or buy stocks. Or put your money in a savings account. Whatever you do, don't buy something that deteriorates over time as people use and abuse it, fill it up with their garbage and junk, and gets eaten by termites.

I think this should have been obvious, but humans are stupid and have this awful thing called free will so they don't do what I want them to do, they do the stupid things they want to do. So I live in a world where I can't afford a home or a car, and pay rent every month to live in a dilapidated trailer older than I am.

I hate you all and I will be dancing when the housing market crashes and burns. It's been a long, long time coming and I see it as nothing other than justice. Divine intervention, even.

Maybe after prices collapse 90% I will finally be able to afford a home of my own. If that ruins you, I don't care. If you invested in real estate, you mal-adjusted to a broken system.
As long as my affordable housing has my view. 5C6A5EEF-1F11-4367-8249-328484FBE814.jpeg

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Have no plans to move.

My mortgage was payed off years ago.

Come at me deep state. I have some rural
property to retreat to.

Fuck it. Let’s get it on.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Like I told Rube, the status quo is progressing towards communism. So no, I'm not.

Going into debt to "acquire" a higher standard of living is just empowering those who would be our financial overlords. Americans have been doing this for several generations now and it's only served to hand our country over to big government on a silver platter.

Whatever the ruling elite call themselves - communist, fascist, or capitalist is irrelevant. Wealth disparity is worse today than it was during the USA"s Gilded Age, and they already own more of our country than ever before in history. That's all that matters to them, and it should certainly also matter to us since we are the ones who will reap the consequences.

Which is why a total economic collapse is exactly what the little guy in this country needs. Money has been raining on fools and it's about time the proverbial gravy train came to a stop.

Houses simply do not cost this much. Nor should they. The price is wrong and all I can do as the music stops is lol.

lol. kek.
Beanie babies have more longterm value than you

Top Bottom