Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Simply ignore trolls, do not engage and they will stop posting its that simple i.e. RUBE REAPER

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
his low quality bait should get him a ban tbh Its not a good a look for this place
While you are completely correct about LOW QUALITY.......banning is for thin skin pussies. This place is literally called the Free Speech Forum and yet most of the posters here are in favor of banning and muting descending voices. It really is funny to watch people claim to be Free Speech believers only to abandon it completely when someone says something they don't like.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
While you are completely correct about LOW QUALITY.......banning is for thin skin pussies. This place is literally called the Free Speech Forum and yet most of the posters here are in favor of banning and muting descending voices. It really is funny to watch people claim to be Free Speech believers only to abandon it completely when someone says something they don't like.
he doesn't give a shit about free speech and his voice being heard he blows up threads

BurntJ

Founder
he doesn't give a shit about free speech and his voice being heard he blows up threads
Ok.......BUT my point still remains.

At the end of the day, if we dont defend the rights of shitheads like him (and the Cuck) to Troll/awful shit posting......WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. (not the trolls the MSM/Social Media/etc)

Rube Reaper

Elite
his low quality bait should get him a ban tbh Its not a good look for this place. Its obvious whats hes doing.. makes this site look like grade school
OUR DECLARATION
OF INDEPENDENCE
Created to allow all people to express their thoughts, beliefs and opinions without prejudice, malice, or bigotry toward anyone. This is a classic forum modeled after the days of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle and the days of our nation’s birth.

THE FREE SPEECH FORUM is for all people to exercise their freedom of speech without fear of intimidation, censorship, or alienation simply because one might have beliefs that differ from another’s beliefs.

Freedom of expression is an unalienable right of every human being. Nothing is stronger than the truth. Nothing is more important that the truth be spoken. Censorship is for the coward, the truth is for the victor.

The hope is to close the divide between ideologies and prejudicial dogmas by achieving a level of communication that is unbiased and truthful. When people reach a higher level of consciousness, they realize that we are all the same.

It is turning an argument into a debate, and the debate into a dialogue, and the dialogue into a discussion, and the discussion into an agreement, even if those involved come to the simple conclusion they don’t agree.

We invite you to join THE FREE SPEECH FORUM and open the door to truth without censorship.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
OUR DECLARATION
OF INDEPENDENCE
Created to allow all people to express their thoughts, beliefs and opinions without prejudice, malice, or bigotry toward anyone. This is a classic forum modeled after the days of Plato, Socrates and Aristotle and the days of our nation’s birth.

THE FREE SPEECH FORUM is for all people to exercise their freedom of speech without fear of intimidation, censorship, or alienation simply because one might have beliefs that differ from another’s beliefs.

Freedom of expression is an unalienable right of every human being. Nothing is stronger than the truth. Nothing is more important that the truth be spoken. Censorship is for the coward, the truth is for the victor.

The hope is to close the divide between ideologies and prejudicial dogmas by achieving a level of communication that is unbiased and truthful. When people reach a higher level of consciousness, they realize that we are all the same.

It is turning an argument into a debate, and the debate into a dialogue, and the dialogue into a discussion, and the discussion into an agreement, even if those involved come to the simple conclusion they don’t agree.

We invite you to join THE FREE SPEECH FORUM and open the door to truth without censorship.

you are ruining this forum, which you put so much effort into building up when it first started. Way to go jackass.

Rube Reaper

Elite
you are ruining this forum, which you put so much effort into building up when it first started. Way to go jackass.
I just joined in November but it’s interesting that any poster who doesn’t agree with you is somehow all the same person…

Care to explain how someone posting the thoughts of a patriot is “ruining this forum”? Do you not agree with the forum’s Declaration?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
I just joined in November but it’s interesting that any poster who doesn’t agree with you is somehow all the same person…

Care to explain how someone posting the thoughts of a patriot is “ruining this forum”? Do you not agree with the forum’s Declaration?
You aren't a patriot. You are a shitty troll. If you aren't the same person, then I want you to say " @Rube Reaper is not an alt account of @America 1st ". I know you could lie, but neither you nor @America 1st have denied it so far, and I've called y'all out numerous times now. Just tell us you're not the same person.

Rube Reaper

Elite
You aren't a patriot. You are a shitty troll. If you aren't the same person, then I want you to say " @Rube Reaper is not an alt account of @America 1st ". I know you could lie, but neither you nor @America 1st have denied it so far, and I've called y'all out numerous times now. Just tell us you're not the same person.
I just assumed you were trolling comparing a patriot like myself to a racist nazi frog poster like that rube.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Ok.......BUT my point still remains.

At the end of the day, if we dont defend the rights of shitheads like him (and the Cuck) to Troll/awful shit posting......WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. (not the trolls the MSM/Social Media/etc)
lol relax all he has to do is create a new account... wouldn't even call what he's doing awful shit posting Id say what he does is closer to a spam message

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder

Are you saying that I am @America 1st too? Fuck man, maybe, I dont even know anymore, maybe yore right? :oops: @Croot_Overlord can you let me know if I am @America 1st ? This is very confusing and really pisses me off as I HATE OHIO! I am pretty sure I am in the Atlanta Area BUT maybe not......my entire world has now been flipped upside down.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Are you saying that I am @America 1st too? Fuck man, maybe, I dont even know anymore, maybe yore right? :oops: @Croot_Overlord can you let me know if I am @America 1st ? This is very confusing and really pisses me off as I HATE OHIO! I am pretty sure I am in the Atlanta Area BUT maybe not......my entire world has now been flipped upside down.
If you don't mind me showing your IP location, but I can see you are in Georgia. And you have always clearly posted as a UGA fan

BurntJ

Founder
Also you can see that @BurntJ joined on Jan 9 and @America 1st joined on Jan 7 so thats a big clue @BurntJ is a unique poster
200.gif

By unique....im assuming Shit Posting Extraordinaire.....what can I say, my reputation proceeds me!

Belezabro

Elite
Agreed. It sucks, and I'm concerned this place will be overrun by liberal posters (see TMB), but can't advertise yourself as the free speech forum and ban people. The OP is correct...the best course is to completely ignore trolls. When they don't have an audience, they will eventually quit posting.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Agreed. It sucks, and I'm concerned this place will be overrun by liberal posters (see TMB), but can't advertise yourself as the free speech forum and ban people. The OP is correct...the best course is to completely ignore trolls. When they don't have an audience, they will eventually quit posting.
So this forum originally was started by the DYCA folks (mostly)

So we have plans in place if things turn into a cesspool. Don't want to do it until we absolutely have to.

But if we have one main forum, there is nothing stopping us from have a gentlemans forum with different rules.

But if we seperate now it would kill the main fourm

Latest posts

Top Bottom