Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Simply ignore trolls, do not engage and they will stop posting its that simple i.e. RUBE REAPER

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Don’t be a bigot. White people are inherently racist due to their skin colour.
I've only owned one white dog. I have had 4 predominantly black dogs. I'd give a chocolate lab a shot before a yellow lab is that racist? I've never had a white poodle like a Ukrainian reptilian nazi. I've seen pics of you. And your sheman husband and your gaggle of mini poodles m. It is disgusting you Menglevaxxer

Rube Reaper

Elite
I've only owned one white dog. I have had 4 predominantly black dogs. I'd give a chocolate lab a shot before a yellow lab is that racist? I've never had a white poodle like a Ukrainian reptilian nazi. I've seen pics of you. And your sheman husband and your gaggle of mini poodles m. It is disgusting you Menglevaxxer
Shemales are very attractive! 🏳️‍🌈

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Ok.......BUT my point still remains.

At the end of the day, if we dont defend the rights of shitheads like him (and the Cuck) to Troll/awful shit posting......WE ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. (not the trolls the MSM/Social Media/etc)
AMEN. You nailed it dude. I am with you. Bring those shitheads on, we will crush them with truth and superior intellect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom