Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

YouTube, stop ghosting my comments please.

Before I begin, I just wanna let out this steam as now the system can't ghost out my comments here.

For those of you that got scammed out of a huge sum of cash for whatever reason, use GoFundMe! This is a basic no-brainer to fixing the monetary damage! Why do you think this site even exists? To help you make a quick buck when you're in a financial pinch! Stop acting like you're a failure and seek help to patch the hole you just stumbled upon! USE... GO... FUNDME!!!

Second, TO HELL WITH THEM RUSSIAN DOUCHEBAGS FOR TRASHING UKRAINE AND IT'S CITIZENS! But that comment got me banned from commenting on YouTube for 1 day time! Russians deserve to be called names like scumbags after all they did to Ukraine for the past 2 years! But my comment violated YouTube's policy on "offensive behavior" or something like that.

This ESPECIALLY applies to when I have to ILLUSTRATE - I.E, include a URL to something.

No one can tape my mouth shut like that! I have a message to get across or a question to ask! Even the good certain-to-random comments I made on completely random videos got ghosted upon posting them! I will not be treated as the runt of the litter!

This, combined with subreddits perma-banning me for even the simplest to fix/resolve offences, I've never felt so shunned from the internet in all my life!

CuriousFiend

Elite
Before I begin, I just wanna let out this steam as now the system can't ghost out my comments here.

For those of you that got scammed out of a huge sum of cash for whatever reason, use GoFundMe! This is a basic no-brainer to fixing the monetary damage! Why do you think this site even exists? To help you make a quick buck when you're in a financial pinch! Stop acting like you're a failure and seek help to patch the hole you just stumbled upon! USE... GO... FUNDME!!!

Second, TO HELL WITH THEM RUSSIAN DOUCHEBAGS FOR TRASHING UKRAINE AND IT'S CITIZENS! But that comment got me banned from commenting on YouTube for 1 day time! Russians deserve to be called names like scumbags after all they did to Ukraine for the past 2 years! But my comment violated YouTube's policy on "offensive behavior" or something like that.

This ESPECIALLY applies to when I have to ILLUSTRATE - I.E, include a URL to something.

No one can tape my mouth shut like that! I have a message to get across or a question to ask! Even the good certain-to-random comments I made on completely random videos got ghosted upon posting them! I will not be treated as the runt of the litter!

This, combined with subreddits perma-banning me for even the simplest to fix/resolve offences, I've never felt so shunned from the internet in all my life!
Try Bitchute mate.

"jew"-tube is absolutely fucked.
They're hardcore into Talmudic tongue cutting practices, aka "censorship".

Already had 1 of my channels wiped since 2024 began, and last year they wiped...🤔 around 4 or 5 of my channels.

They never bother with warnings or giving any time frame within which to remove whatever content they deem 'not allowed'.

Instead they just straight up delete the entire channel along with everything associated with it.

😂I mean fuck, they even wiped one of my channels in November last year merely because I had uploaded a brief security footage clip from China that showed several kids attempt to bully another kid—who ended up whoopin' all their asses. Wasn't extreme violence or nothin' and there's way worse shit on "jew"-tube.

Bitchute ain't as easily navigable as "jew"-tube, and it's infested with retards, trollers & bots, but at least ya can upload & post whatever tf ya want.

Now on this, my comment here to another user telling the ABC news to stop posting this is "They're the news team, they can post whatever they want and get away with it." That comment also got ghosted for some unknown reason even though it doesn't contain anything offensive!

Deleted

Poster

Now on this, my comment here to another user telling the ABC news to stop posting this is "They're the news team, they can post whatever they want and get away with it." That comment also got ghosted for some unknown reason even though it doesn't contain anything offensive!
Your account may be on the "secret" YT naughty list and so everything you post will go through auto-"moderation".
YouTube has been doing this covert censorship crap for a long time and you're definitely not alone.

One of the most concerning things, is the particularly nefarious way YT deliberately does this deceptive shit so that the targeted poster is entirely misled and kept completely unaware–unless/or until eventually noticing something fishy.

YT won't be the only one pulling this kind of stealth censorship. I say that because I've noticed people regularly kicking up a fuss about it since at least 2014 and yet I can't find many search results on the topic, which suggests active whitewashing(Google ghosting search results)

Only way YT's ghosting will ever be addressed, is if enough people abandon YT.
This is probably part of why YT and coconspirators are so secretive about ghosting.
The fewer people aware of it occuring = less likelihood sufficient numbers of people could organize to call it out.

My advice is to do what I did.
Consider abandoning YT and just using it without a profile if ever wanting to use YT.

Or use burner email addresses, a VPN and creating burner YT account whenever wanting to post a comment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom