Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Simply ignore trolls, do not engage and they will stop posting its that simple i.e. RUBE REAPER

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Agreed. It sucks, and I'm concerned this place will be overrun by liberal posters (see TMB), but can't advertise yourself as the free speech forum and ban people. The OP is correct...the best course is to completely ignore trolls. When they don't have an audience, they will eventually quit posting.
Free speech. So use all caps and shout them out. Or research and make a point into fact

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So this forum originally was started by the DYCA folks (mostly)

So we have plans in place if things turn into a cesspool. Don't want to do it until we absolutely have to.

But if we have one main forum, there is nothing stopping us from have a gentlemans forum with different rules.

But if we seperate now it would kill the main fourm
Its just kinda Ironic that people in that thread have called to ban people here.

It is the exact reason they we at this place in the world. People claim to have beliefs BUT once tested, show no conviction. (Its really impossible NOT to laugh at anyone thinking they will fix anything while continuing/using the same mannerism of their "mortal enemy.")

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Agreed. It sucks, and I'm concerned this place will be overrun by liberal posters (see TMB), but can't advertise yourself as the free speech forum and ban people. The OP is correct...the best course is to completely ignore trolls. We an audiencehen they don't hav, they will eventually quit posting.
are you kidding .... I wish TFSF was full of liberals it'd be a dream come true.. be like field day in elementary school.. i embrace trolls and shit posting.. The person im referring too isn't any of these. My point was maybe there should be some way of filtering out low quality post and slide threads.. I shouldn't have use the ignore button only to be punished by having to see other peoples comments about what the ignored person says

the whole argument using "but you can't advertise yourself as the free speech forum and ban people." really NO SHIT
I'm actually bringing up a real issue here instead of circle jerking

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
are you kidding .... I wish TFSF was full of liberals it'd be a dream come true.. be like field day in elementary school.. i embrace trolls and shit posting.. The person im referring too isn't any of these. My point was maybe there should be some way of filtering out low quality post and slide threads.. I shouldn't have use the ignore button only to be punished by having to see the comments about what the ignored person says

the whole argument using "but you can't advertise yourself as the free speech forum and ban people." really NO SHIT
There is an ignore function

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Also, I do try to do what I can to protect the DYCA thread, but I don't want to overstep our principles.
just a random and very serious thought but he DYAC should be copied and moved to its own tab and put at the top of the HOME page where LASTEST is rightnow...Its got something about Boris Johnson and the first UK death currurtly lol.......DYAC has Over 3 million views with up to the second news and somtimes it gets slid down to the 5th thread on the Main Forum... that should never happen

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
just a random and very serious thought but he DYAC should be copied and moved to its own tab and put at the top of the HOME page where LASTEST is rightnow...Its got something about Boris Johnson and the first UK death currurtly lol.......DYAC has Over 3 million views with up to the second news and somtimes it gets slid down to the 5th thread on the Main Forum... should never happen
So basically our home page links would go to parts in that thread related to the links.

We have been working on how we update those links and thumbnails to be more effiecient so it has been stalled a couple weeks. But yeah that is a plan for sure

PleasureMoose

Legendary
So basically our home page links would go to parts in that thread related to the links.

We have been working on how we update those links and thumbnails to be more effiecient so it has been stalled a couple weeks. But yeah that is a plan for sure
I guess it sounded better in my head but yeah the DYAC should be your HOME page and NEWS all wrapped up and filter every topic a member post to allow comments

EDIT: Im also kinda retarded

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I guess it sounded better in my head but yeah the DYAC should be your HOME page and NEWS all wrapped up and filter every topic a member post to allow comments

Thats something we've always wanted to do, but its really tricky making it sortable and filterable. Just takes time. The regular xenforo search sucks

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
are you kidding .... I wish TFSF was full of liberals it'd be a dream come true.. be like field day in elementary school.. i embrace trolls and shit posting.. The person im referring too isn't any of these. My point was maybe there should be some way of filtering out low quality post and slide threads.. I shouldn't have use the ignore button only to be punished by having to see the comments about what the ignored person says

I'm actually bringing up a real issue here instead of circle jerking
Liberals can not win in the arena of facts and useful ideas. So they migrate to feelings and misgivings. They are dark energy

Wait What

Elite
Founder
But are you me? It has gotten all confusing in here. Maybe we should do the avatar switch up......it will def clear things up here.
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

tumblr_ma1n54iOcw1qj741go1_500.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Wait, people actually think this handle belongs to me? I’m honestly kind of offended, guise. I’ve trolled hard in my time and each one has been planned and coordinated to the nth degree. If I ever even thought about posting the dumb shit this guy posts, I would ask @Croot_Overlord to give me a perma-ban.
Good call Rube

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
just a random and very serious thought but he DYAC should be copied and moved to its own tab and put at the top of the HOME page where LASTEST is rightnow...Its got something about Boris Johnson and the first UK death currurtly lol.......DYAC has Over 3 million views with up to the second news and somtimes it gets slid down to the 5th thread on the Main Forum... that should never happen
Drink bleach.
617C7049-E6AA-4FAD-BCB5-EAF89F2BBE85.jpeg

Are yew retarded? Know whey a single thread should define a forum.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Also, I do try to do what I can to protect the DYCA thread, but I don't want to overstep our principles.
Fuck everyone. If you treat everyone equally shitty you can't be racist or senior or homophobic bc you hate every fucking one. Thanks Dad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom