Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Senators strike bipartisan gun deal

Your first hand accounts don’t matter. What matters is what the news tells him.
Finding a few Russians who support Putin doesn’t really mean anything. It’s like finding a few Biden supporters. We all know they exist but that doesn’t make them any less stupid.

Here are some good facts that show how deeply unpopular Putin really is.

Around 15,000 wealthy Russians who have $1 million in readily available assets will leave the country by the end of 2022, the Henley & Partners investment migration consultancy said in its report.

“Russia [is] hemorrhaging millionaires,” said Andrew Amoils, the head of research at New World Wealth, which compiled the data for Henley.

“Historically, major country collapses have usually been preceded by an acceleration in the emigration of wealthy people, who are often the first to leave as they have the means to do so,” he added.

TJHall1

Legendary
I wish I could.

My first wife burnt them and most of my old family photographs while we were going through our divorce.
That's the best you could come up with?
tenor.gif

While it won’t happen in my lifetime it will be interesting to see if the Democrats can get the appointments to retake the court.

If they do I could see them issuing a new opinion to overturn private citizens’ right to own a firearm so that way they don’t need a constitutional amendment to get the gun policy they have always wanted.

Top Bottom