Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Senators strike bipartisan gun deal

Jakethedog

Legendary
Founder
The bill...

The proposal—which hasn’t been written into legislative text yet—would provide funding to encourage states to pass red flag laws, which allow judges to temporarily take guns away from people deemed a risk to themselves or to others.

If you want to keep your guns better watch what you say online

TJHall1

Legendary
The only thing about it that would concern me is about "red flag laws", but the bill says that states will have the right to pass them. Florida isn't doing that shit. Red states ain't doing that shit either.
I just looked and yes, yes they do. If you're obeying the law it has zero affect on you. So much so that you didn't even know your own state had them, for multiple years now.

CurtOFD78

Elite
The proposal—which hasn’t been written into legislative text yet—would provide funding to encourage states to pass red flag laws, which allow judges to temporarily take guns away from people deemed a risk to themselves or to others.

This is true. Pretty much from now on it all neutral language.

TJHall1

Legendary
It does. I was not aware of it when I made my post. My bad on that, running my mouth without actually knowing. I will say that despite the law being in place, I've not actually heard of any seizures of anyone's weapons. I lost all mine anyway. Bummer.
That's odd since all the 2a extremists say they will affect everyone so badly.

You didn't even know your own state has had them for 4 years 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe the reason you haven't heard about seizures is because you're not associated with the crazy people having them seized?

CurtOFD78

Elite
That's odd since all the 2a extremists say they will affect everyone so badly.

You didn't even know your own state has had them for 4 years 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe the reason you haven't heard about seizures is because you're not associated with the crazy people having them seized?
Yes, my bad on the lack of knowledge of my state's red flag laws.

I'm not associated with too many crazy people, but I can certainly see the possibility of these laws being abused significantly. I'm hoping in November there is a massive red wave that can prevent abuse of such laws.

TJHall1

Legendary

I'm not associated with too many crazy people, but I can certainly see the possibility of these laws being abused significantly. I'm hoping in November there is a massive red wave that can prevent abuse of such laws.
That's what anyone says about any law they oppose. It's clearly not happening in Florida over a 4 year period since you didn't even know they had the laws as a citizen of the state.

They can't just come and take your guns away. There has to be a reason, and if youre not breaking the law and not having psychotic episodes you won't even know the law exists, as you've shown.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Red flag laws and background checks are how they are gonna take guns and then prevent new sales.

If you post on here you are on an fbi watch list so you don't pass the background check... no new guns. If you post on here you are on a fbi watch list so we need to take your guns until we verify you aren't a threat...

If you aren't wealthy or well connected you will not have a gun going forward... In their ideal world.

TJHall1

Legendary
Red flag laws and background checks are how they are gonna take guns and then prevent new sales.

If you post on here you are on an fbi watch list so you don't pass the background check... no new guns. If you post on here you are on a fbi watch list so we need to take your guns until we verify you aren't a threat...

If you aren't wealthy or well connected you will not have a gun going forward... In their ideal world.
Window licker ^^^^

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary

So, in fact, it’s a grab of the first two amendments to the constitution...

TJHall1

Legendary
Ignorant ass ^^^^

The history is clear. You’re a brainwashed windows licking they taste like cherry jack wagon.

You are part of the problem. Not a solution. Prick

YOU ARE THE EXTREMEST
For the last 4 years in florida why haven't we heard about law abiding citizens wrongfully having their guns taken away??!! Why haven't we heard about the rampant abuse of laws that keep guns out of crazy people's hands??

I can't wait for this answer.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
For the last 4 years in florida why haven't we heard about law abiding citizens wrongfully having their guns taken away??!! Why haven't we heard about the rampant abuse of laws that keep guns out of crazy people's hands??

I can't wait for this answer.

Wait until you get an authoritarian governor. DeSantis won’t always be there asshole.

Wait till you get beatlejuice lightfoot.

Your ability to be shallow is amazing

TJHall1

Legendary
Whatever you say comrade.
Can't answer legit questions but can come up with absurdly retarded scenarios where a state government is gonna seize everyone's guns.

giphy.webp

TJHall1

Legendary
You haven’t asked a legitimate question. Just msm propaganda talking points

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

You think the media would cover that if it happened? No, they support full blown FBI raides on a 70+ year old man. Or Peter Navarro. While not doing shot about real crime

TJHall1

Legendary
You think the media would cover that if it happened? No, they support full blown FBI raides on a 70+ year old man. Or Peter Navarro. While not doing shot about real crime
Once again just a retarded answer because what you claim would happen isn't actually happening over the last 4 years.

It's a simple measure to keep psychos from buying guns and nuts like you act like crazy liberals are literally gonna come to your house and take your guns.

Just a few days ago you didn't even know what a red flag law was on here 🤣😂🤣

TJHall1

Legendary
Why haven't we heard about it on here from actual citizens of Florida?? If it's as bad as you make it out to be surely they've heard about it. There's several on here. Surely they've heard of the rampant abuse of these laws and have heard about law abiding citizens having their firearms taken for no reason.

Right??!!!

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

The loony liberal media has always referred to pubs as crazy people.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Why haven't we heard about it on here from actual citizens of Florida?? If it's as bad as you make it out to be surely they've heard about it. There's several on here. Surely they've heard of the rampant abuse of these laws and have heard about law abiding citizens having their firearms taken for no reason.

Right??!!!
Your problem is you try to be cool above the fray guy. But you are simply a head up your ass guy if you haven't witnessed the fuckers literally erode rights a little at a time. The red flag laws violate the 2nd and 5th amendment. They haven't come out yet with the gun grab but had DeSantis lost and Florida instead gets the crackhead homo as Gov, you can bet your ass it would have been happening a lot in the past 4 years.

TJHall1

Legendary
Your problem is you try to be cool above the fray guy. But you are simply a head up your ass guy if you haven't witnessed the fuckers literally erode rights a little at a time. The red flag laws violate the 2nd and 5th amendment. They haven't come out yet with the gun grab but had DeSantis lost and Florida instead gets the crackhead homo as Gov, you can bet your ass it would have been happening a lot in the past 4 years.
2a is already being infringed upon for decades. Why don't you raise hell about that??

Cool above the fray guy...hahahaha no I'm just not retarded and think a simple law preventing psychos buying guns means all mine are gonna be confiscated. Because I'm not retarded.

Top Bottom