Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$52,000,000,000 in aid to Ukraine

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
too bad Rand won’t be able to stop it. WTF man. Giving away 40 billion dollars received strong bipartisan support?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
While we have plenty of legitimate things that require funding in the states I don’t mind cucking Russia.

@ 40B it actually seems like a steal compared to what we pay the MIC annually to simply posture.
1652445211940.gif

wow you actually think the money is going to fight Russia. 10% off the top goes straight to the Big Guy the rest to the cronies

racernhra

Elite
Founder
This is BS. $40B wasted away and they can’t spend a measly $5B to secure our own border. Saying “oh well at least it’s getting back at Russia” is a defeatist and lackadaisical attitude which is why we now find ourselves with over $30T in debt. These assholes need to have their feet held to the fire for every penny of OURS they’re wasting away.

Shelves with no baby formula and yet border patrol just unloaded pallets at the southern border.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I personally find it interesting that these bastards are openly stealing money from us we haven’t even made yet, and people are cheering for it.

Our congress is full or treasonous retards.
I guess there's around 140m tax payers in this country so at 40b dollars in aid... that's $275 each and its going straight into globalist pockets... and no we wont be getting a refund on that

aid should be voluntary not mandatory... FUCK UKRAINE not my problem

TJHall1

Legendary
While we have plenty of legitimate things that require funding in the states I don’t mind cucking Russia.

@ 40B it actually seems like a steal compared to what we pay the MIC annually to simply posture.
craig-ferguson-haha.gif

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I personally find it interesting that these bastards are openly stealing money from us we haven’t even made yet, and people are cheering for it.

Our congress is full or treasonous retards.

...and our media is in cahoots with them. Hence the brainwashing of the masses, the Ukraine flags in people's yards, and the dumbshits actually supporting this.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
too bad Rand won’t be able to stop it. WTF man. Giving away 40 billion dollars received strong bipartisan support?

Ukraine is the globalist slush fund. That is why everyone is so adamant to save it. 40 billion to Ukraine is bw 4-20 billion skimmed.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The only reason this war is still going on is our funding. We are funding deaths in Ukraine on both sides.

Ukraine and Russia need to sit down at the table and negotiate this. Yes, Russia does have grievances in the eastern and southern part of Ukraine. This is real life not the bullshit the globalist tell us.

Yes, the Ukrainians did try to suppress the hell out of Russian speaking people in that area. Yes there is two sides to every argument.

The is not a freaking Marvel movie.

View attachment 101042

wow you actually think the money is going to fight Russia. 10% off the top goes straight to the Big Guy the rest to the cronies
Well there is no denying some of the money is going there regardless of how much corruption is involved.
The only reason this war is still going on is our funding. We are funding deaths in Ukraine on both sides.

Ukraine and Russia need to sit down at the table and negotiate this. Yes, Russia does have grievances in the eastern and southern part of Ukraine. This is real life not the bullshit the globalist tell us.

Yes, the Ukrainians did try to suppress the hell out of Russian speaking people in that area. Yes there is two sides to every argument.

The is not a freaking Marvel movie.
Who cares if Russia has grievances?

Any chance The United States gets to to take Russia down a peg or two should be taken advantage of because they would certainly do the same thing to us.

Russia getting embarrassed in Ukraine like they have been is very satisfying.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Well there is no denying some of the money is going there regardless of how much corruption is involved.

Any chance The United States gets to to take Russia down a peg or two should be taken advantage of because they would certainly do the same thing to us.

The only place they are getting "embarrassed" is in the MSM.

They are accomplishing everything they set out to.

TJHall1

Legendary

You are extremely naive, and that's an understatement.

AgEngDawg

Legendary

We need an unlike button. Our enemy is China.

We need to be moving Russia to our side for a century long struggle with China.

We are doing the absolute opposite of what we should be doing.

The guy in your avatar would agree.

We are hurting ourselves.

We need an unlike button. Our enemy is China.

We need to be moving Russia to our side for a century long struggle with China.

We are doing the absolute opposite of what we should be doing.

The guy in your avatar would agree.
Both are our enemies and Russia just took themselves off the board with their hubris.

Russia would never “be on our side” in a conflict with China and everyone, including Trump, knows that.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Both are our enemies and Russia just took themselves off the board with their hubris.

Russia would never “be on our side” in a conflict with China and everyone, including Trump, knows that.

Could not disagree more with both sentences.

We have been deliberately antagonizing the shit out of Russia since 1991 due to our hubris.

Trump was on the right track. Better relations can happen as long as our leaders understand real politik as Kissinger would say.

Could not disagree more with both sentences.

We have been deliberately antagonizing the shit out of Russia since 1991 due to our hubris.

Trump was on the right track. Better relations can happen as long as our leaders understand real politik as Kissinger would say.
I agree that Trump was on the right track but that’s because he wasn’t treating them as a potential ally and appeasing them.

He sanctioned them some, cucked them enough so that they knew who was in charge, but ultimately focused on the bigger threat which is China.

To say The US has done nothing but intentionally antagonize Russia is something I couldn’t disagree with more. The problem was, just like China, we figured if we played nice, traded, and gave them nearly everything that they wanted that then they would be amenable to Western ideals and world order. Now’s it’s clear both countries played The US and that using the carrot instead of the stick wasn’t the right approach.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I agree that Trump was on the right track but that’s because he wasn’t treating them as a potential ally and appeasing them.

He sanctioned them some, cucked them enough so that they knew who was in charge, but ultimately focused on the bigger threat which is China.

To say The US has done nothing but intentionally antagonize Russia is something I couldn’t disagree with more. The problem was, just like China, we figured if we played nice, traded, and gave them nearly everything that they wanted that then they would be amenable to Western ideals and world order. Now’s it’s clear both countries played The US and that using the carrot instead of the stick wasn’t the right approach.

We have antagonized them.

How would we feel if China started an military alliance with Mexico and the cartels and started stationing troops, providing weapons, etc. right up on the southern border? I mean right up on the border.

We have antagonized them.

How would we feel if China started an military alliance with Mexico and the cartels and started stationing troops, providing weapons, etc. right up on the southern border? I mean right up on the border.
The analogy doesn’t fit. Russia did that to themselves with their military adventurism after WW2 and during The Cold War era.

Your analogy would make it seem like The US is running around invading its neighbors since / during WW2 instead of sending millions of soldiers to free countries from the tyranny of countries that are doing that sort of thing.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
The analogy doesn’t fit. Russia did that to themselves with their military adventurism after WW2 and during The Cold War era.

Your analogy would make it seem like The US is running around invading its neighbors since / during WW2 instead of sending millions of soldiers to free countries from the tyranny of countries that are doing that sort of thing.

Oh, you must have been an Iraq War supporter. If that is the case, we will just have to agree to disagree.

BTW, I know we did not invade, but how is Libya doing these days????

Oh, you must have been an Iraq War supporter. If that is the case, we will just have to agree to disagree.

BTW, I know we did not invade, but how is Libya doing these days????
Of course I supported war with Iraq. I just didn’t support troops on the ground.

I wanted them to turn the country into a parking lot without the occupation.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

We are better off w a strong Russia. Keeps Chyna in check from trying to back door the Turkish areas and the stan countries. Historically we have been friends w Russia except post ww2. Ukraine was a German satellite in ww2 hence they still have nazis.
If there were Russian funded biolabs on our northern or Southern borders you can bet your ass they would be dealt with quickly.
Russia had been trying diplomatic routes since 2014 and it just got worse.
I think they did the right thing.

We are better off w a strong Russia. Keeps Chyna in check from trying to back door the Turkish areas and the stan countries. Historically we have been friends w Russia except post ww2. Ukraine was a German satellite in ww2 hence they still have nazis.
If there were Russian funded biolabs on our northern or Southern borders you can bet your ass they would be dealt with quickly.
Russia had been trying diplomatic routes since 2014 and it just got worse.
I think they did the right thing.
We do have Russian funded bio labs on our northern border though via Alaska & Russia.

Does that mean the US should go invade Russia since we don’t like their government policies that are producing zero hot hostilities like Russia did Ukraine?

I’m having a tough time even understanding what people’s position is. Is it that we should support Russia invading Ukraine simply because Ukraine is corrupt and has neo-nazi elements?

Simple: we should stay the fuck out of it and not waste a bunch of taxpayer dollars on a proxy war when we have monumental problems here at home.
Letting major countries invade other major countries and just staying out of it is how we got WW2.

I have a tough time believing anyone honestly believes burying our heads in the sand is good policy regardless of how much we have wrong with our own country.

TJHall1

Legendary
Letting major countries invade other major countries and just staying out of it is how we got WW2.

I have a tough time believing anyone honestly believes burying our heads in the sand is good policy regardless of how much we have wrong with our own country.
Comparing this to WW2 just further proves how damn naive you are with regards to what is happening over there.

BigBucnNole

Elite

Technically the money is going to be used to purchase American weaponry and hire American consultants.

Everyone else in this thread laughing at you must be a troll too 🤣.

"You don't agree with me!?? You're a troll!"

You sound like a liberal.
I don’t see anyone laughing.

It seems like most of them are bitching about the money portion of it, which while a serious grievance, shouldn’t ever be used as an excuse to not do something in our geopolitical interest and morally right.

I must have missed the part where Russia is trying to invade and take control of 8 or so other countries.
WW2 was started by having just one country invaded.

Moreover, it’s not like it should matter how many country are being invaded when I country invades another with no justification for hostilities.

It’s not like supporting aid for a Ukraine is some sort of crazy position. 3/4 Americans support such aid.

Top Bottom