Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$52,000,000,000 in aid to Ukraine

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Having meaningful conversation and making reasonable points is being strung out?

If you want to be a contrarian just for the sake of being a contrarian that’s your business but that doesn’t make everyone else around you a “faggot”.
You’re not making reasonable points. It’s a waste of money and we have no business throwing our treasure at it. Period.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Your best assertion is “well, the money is going to be spent anyway and it makes Russia look bad so I’m in!! YIPPEEE!”.

Much less has been spent (example Russia and Trump colluding) and the American people see that for exactly what it is. A hoax made to make both Trump and Russia look bad and it failed miserably.

So yeah, you present no cogent, reasonable argument to justify spending considerably more money to make Russia look bad when it will not have any measurable success.

You should cut your losses and move on. Each post makes you look even more and more clueless and moronic.

Your best assertion is “well, the money is going to be spent anyway and it makes Russia look bad so I’m in!! YIPPEEE!”.

Much less has been spent (example Russia and Trump colluding) and the American people see that for exactly what it is. A hoax made to make both Trump and Russia look bad and it failed miserably.

So yeah, you present no cogent, reasonable argument to justify spending considerably more money to make Russia look bad when it will not have any measurable success.

You should cut your losses and move on. Each post makes you look even more and more clueless and moronic.
Well then you’re obviously completely missing my points because Russia getting embarrassed is the least important reason this is money we’ll spent.

Finland & Sweden joining NATO and there fore providing 800+ more miles of NATO board to Russia is huge and worth the 55B alone.

Demand for American energy is up for the next decade.

Europe decoupling from Russia.

Degrading the Russian military.

Degrading the Russian government standing in the eyes of other world governments.

And those aren’t even all the benefits…

I’m not sure what you’re trying to say about the Russia witch hunt there either. Hillary paying to smear Trump is not remotely close Congress providing aid to a country in a conflict. The aid Ukraine is getting is no different than the aid the UK got to fight the Nazis.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
too bad Rand won’t be able to stop it. WTF man. Giving away 40 billion dollars received strong bipartisan support?

too bad Rand won’t be able to stop it. WTF man. Giving away 40 billion dollars received strong bipartisan support?

Because "bipartisan" is an absolute fallacy. There is no such thing. The term is for us, to make us thnik there are two parties

OPD77

Elite
DC swamp Laundering money back to themselves and paying off the right people to come in and steal the next 2 elections.....and I use the term elections very loosely.

Top Bottom