Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trump for president '24

MalO

Elite
I had previously back DeSantis. That changed today.

Fucking Ken Griffin is backing DeSantis!

He has given nearly $60 million to federal Republican candidates and campaigns this election cycle. That puts Griffin behind just liberal billionaire George Soros, who’s given more than $128 million to Democrats, and Richard Uihlein, who aligns himself with far-right candidates and organizations, at about $62 million.
“Do I get a bronze medal?” Griffin asked, chuckling while allowing that “it’s not a competition.”

Bronze-level giving by Griffin, 54, would be welcome news for one potential 2024 hopeful: Ron DeSantis. During an interview in his temporary offices in downtown Miami, detailing how he directs his political contributions, Griffin told POLITICO that he’s prepared to back the Florida governor if he runs for the White House. Griffin was the leading donor to DeSantis’ reelection campaign this cycle, dropping $5 million.
“I don’t know what he’s going to do. It’s a huge personal decision,” he said of DeSantis. “He has a tremendous record as governor of Florida, and our country would be well-served by him as president.”

The reason? Griffin can weasle his way out of his massive 65 billion-dollar-plus short position by becoming Treasury Secretary. He would then be able to divest from himself from Citadel tax-free. Golden parachute.

Is that who you want as your treasury secretary? Someone who throws the taxpayers under the bus to fill up and walk away from a multi-billion dollar debt hole that he created?

Do you know who Ken Griffin does not support in the 2024 race?

Ken Griffin, the CEO of investment firm Citadel and a Republican mega-donor, called former President Donald Trump a "three-time loser" and said he hoped Trump wouldn't run for the White House again.

"I'd like to think that the Republican party is ready to move on from somebody who has been for this party a three-time loser," Griffin said on Wednesday at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum in Singapore.

While Griffin praised Trump for his rollout of COVID-19 vaccines in 2020, he referenced Trump's failed presidential bid in 2020, the results of this year's midterms, and the Republican party's loss of two Georgia Senate seats in 2021.

"I really hope that President Trump sees the writing on the wall," Griffin said. His remarks came before Trump announced his 2024 bid at Mar-a-Lago.

Griffin voiced support for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who has yet to announce a presidential campaign for 2024.

This must be divine providence. The stars are aligning for Trump I think he's our best option once again.

MalO

Elite
Basically what you’re saying is you can’t think for yourself and your support is based on who supports who.

👍

Someone who can't think for themselves blindly supports a person or platform. This is called being an ideologue.

Even if DeSantis did some good in Florida if he wants the presidency so bad he is willing to make a deal with the devil, I can't support him in that.

You can tell the character of someone from the friends they choose to keep. Ken Griffin is a short seller who bankrupts American businesses for his personal profit. The only reason he is angling for a public office is for protection from his bad investments. He is not someone any of us should want involved in government.

DeSantis should have refused his money and told him to take a hike.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
They are going to arrest him. You can tell by the coverage. They are going after Desantis online more than Trump. They know Trump is going to jail. We just have to hope we get one sensible juror in the box.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Someone who can't think for themselves blindly supports a person or platform. This is called being an ideologue.

Even if DeSantis did some good in Florida if he wants the presidency so bad he is willing to make a deal with the devil, I can't support him in that.

You can tell the character of someone from the friends they choose to keep. Ken Griffin is a short seller who bankrupts American businesses for his personal profit. The only reason he is angling for a public office is for protection from his bad investments. He is not someone any of us should want involved in government.

Donors aren't friends. You are welcome to use indirect associations as cover to deny DeSantis' qualities, but it is foolish.

You realize trump was pals with Epstein? LOLOLOLOL

MalO

Elite
Donors aren't friends. You are welcome to use indirect associations as cover to deny DeSantis' qualities, but it is foolish.
BS the millionaire donor has far more influence over politics than you or I do.

The USA is a plutocracy masquerading as a Republic.

MalO

Elite
The SCOTUS is working against the GOP. The affirmative action thing was timed to stuff ballot boxes for the democrats.

They overturned Roe vs. Wade during the 2022 mid-terms. This caused more democrats to win the mid-terms.

They're timing it this way on purpose. Right before an election, hand conservatives a big "win" to enrage liberals and get them out voting.

It's fucking obvious and I'm tired of it. It's all manipulative bullshit. Everything in this country is calculated. Social engineering, mass psychology. Everything you do tracked and monitored.

This is the beast system at work.

Pals? Proof outside of a pic in which Trump takes with everyone? Was Trump on the flight list and I didn’t know about it?
“Terrific guy,” he famously told New York magazine. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Trump fit right in. Epstein and Maxwell invited him everywhere—and Trump reciprocated. At one highly selective party in 1992 at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, The New York Times reported, no fewer than 28 attractive young women were flown in to participate in a calendar-girl competition as entertainment. The organizer, George Houraney,who ran American Dream Enterprise, a small Florida company that staged a calendar-girl contest and other events, was appalled to learn that there were only two male guests—Trump and Epstein.
“Donald, this is supposed to be a party with VIPs,” Houraney told Trump, according to the Times.“You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein? … I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.”

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,” Mr. Trump told New York magazine in 2002.

Now it’s time for all the die hards to do this:
1688421227665.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom