Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Senators strike bipartisan gun deal

TJHall1

Legendary
Red flag laws are the opening that the communists need to see something you post online that they deem “unstable” and send their goons to your door to take your guns. As long as you have the right people in your state in charge, you won’t see it...but that can change with one crooked election.
Yes, I'm sure they'll have a whole team scouring the free speech forum to see who owns guns.

Holy shit 🤣🤣🤣

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Why for the last 4 years has Florida not experienced rampant abuse of these laws? Why for the last 4 years in Florida are innocent civilians not having their guns confiscated every day?

Why can no one answer these questions??

I know why, I just want to hear it from you clowns who think laws to keep guns out of crazies hands somehow means the Dems are coming to your house to seize your arms. It's hilarious.
I’ll answer your question. It’s 4 years. That’s 1.6% of our countries existence. You want to base an analysis off of 1.6% ?

No one thinks they are coming to confiscate guns ….. yet.

Just like I never thought our own government would frame a presidential candidate. Never thought we would be locked down either. Or be subject to forced vaccinations. Or forced to pay higher taxes because of one’s political ideologies. But here we are. I’ll keep my guns, thanks.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yes, I'm sure they'll have a whole team scouring the free speech forum to see who owns guns.

Holy shit 🤣🤣🤣

People never thought lying to a FISA court would be permissible either.

Things don’t happen quickly. The corruption manifests itself over years from people who abuse power. They need a way to be held in check.

RollyInRaleigh

Legendary
I’ll answer your question. It’s 4 years. That’s 1.6% of our countries existence. You want to base an analysis off of 1.6% ?

Just like I never thought our own government would frame a presidential candidate. Never thought we would be locked down either. Or be subject to forced vaccinations. Or forced to pay higher taxes because of one’s political ideologies. But here we are. I’ll keep my guns, thanks.
Same here...and I will fight against any openings that will allow them a glimmer of hope of getting them. Fuck the rest of these retards. Out...

TJHall1

Legendary

Yes, I do want to base it off the last 4 years, as they are what is relevant. Are you fucking serious??

Thinking what happened as far as gun violence 100 years ago has any affect on current happenings is fucking hilarious.

Was that really a serious post.

TJHall1

Legendary

Things don’t happen quickly. The corruption manifests itself over years from people who abuse power. They need a way to be held in check.
They are. These laws in NO way take anyone's guns away who abide by the law. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You sure about that??

There is no onus on LAC. It doesn't affect them.
Do you know what it takes to own a gun in Chicago or NYC? It’s not easy. In fact Chicago abused the system so bad they got sued. Refused to issue permits and it would take 6 months plus. In the meantime the gang bangers were still armed with people getting shot at a rate of 50-60 on a slow weekend.

Saying that LAC are not affected is not an honest argument.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Yes, I do want to base it off the last 4 years, as they are what is relevant. Are you fucking serious??

Thinking what happened as far as gun violence 100 years ago has any affect on current happenings is fucking hilarious.

Was that really a serious post.
Hey i enacted this law last week and it hasn’t been violated. See, it’s working!

TJHall1

Legendary
Do you know what it takes to own a gun in Chicago or NYC? It’s not easy. In fact Chicago abused the system so bad they got sued. Refused to issue permits and it would take 6 months plus. In the meantime the gang bangers were still armed with people getting shot at a rate of 50-60 on a slow weekend.

Saying that LAC are not affected is not an honest argument.
So they implemented unlawful policies and got their asses sued? They got "checked?"

That's not the laws that are causing the problems. That's the people in charge. And it just so happens to be one of the most liberal places in this country, run by the most extreme liberal people in this country.

I'd suggest if you care about ANY of your rights that a person not call Chicago home.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

The fact that there even is a fucking secret FISA court is more proof that the corrupt government cannot be trusted.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Technology has always changed regardless of whether you’re discussing firearms or any other technology.

The 2nd amendment wasn’t written so that citizens would have access to every weapon the military has or the Founding Fathers would have written it as such.

Put another way; you don’t have a right to nuclear bombs just because the military does in the same way you don’t have a right to M80s or F22s.

You, and everyday citizens, have a right to own and bear a firearm of some sort. Therefore the 2nd amendment is not being infringed.
Well your reading comprehension is dogshit. It litter ali says that we are the militia and a militia is necessary for a free state. Now if you don't actually care about freedom and are cool with being as free as your masters let you be then move to Canada and enjoy what Justin allows you to get away with.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I don’t see any way a federal red flag law happens now or in the future.

It seems most likely that Congress will pass a law providing funding for states to pass their own red flag laws. I wouldn’t have a problem with that. Let the states who want to opt in do so and let the rest be.
Yea they won't use that to take guns from conservatives. I'd ask you to think about the McCluskey case in Missouri, but I see you don't think. They were armed and were threatened. The state took their guns and threatened them with jail time. If not for a whistle blower the DA was ready to go to court with false evidence to arrest legal citizens.

Well your reading comprehension is dogshit. It litter ali says that we are the militia and a militia is necessary for a free state. Now if you don't actually care about freedom and are cool with being as free as your masters let you be then move to Canada and enjoy what Justin allows you to get away with.

Dude he’s well read. He reads enough to know that Russia is losing the war in Ukraine and that our government would never enact laws that will be used later down the road as a weapon against certain groups. I’m not sure which is a dumber position, the USSR and Putin the big scary enemy or trusting our government with 100’s of examples of why you shouldn’t

TJHall1

Legendary
Dude he’s well read. He reads enough to know that Russia is losing the war in Ukraine and that our government would never enact laws that will be used later down the road as a weapon against certain groups. I’m not sure which is a dumber position, the USSR and Putin the big scary enemy or trusting our government with 100’s of examples of why you shouldn’t
In 250 years why has the govt not yet figured out how to unarm all civilians but it's magically going to happen now?

If you don’t think Putin and Russia are the enemy you’re just being obtuse.

They want to and would kill us all given the opportunity.

No it doesn’t actually say you’re the militia. It just says a militia is necessary for the security of a free state. It doesn’t say the militia is needed to protect against government tyranny either.

Again, Justice Scalia hit the nail on the head. He said guns should be used for lawful purposes and not just used as a tool to push back against laws and government policies we don’t like.

“The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home,”

“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment right is not unlimited…. [It is] not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

That is the far right position on this topic. With children getting gunned down daily we have a duty to figure out a way to find common ground somewhere in the middle of that and what the Democrats want.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
If you don’t think Putin and Russia are the enemy you’re just being obtuse.

They want to and would kill us all given the opportunity.
Wow, this post shows you drink the democratic kool-aid.

If Russia wanted to "kill us all" they could just drop a nuke. Putin's popularity in Russia has soared since the start if the Ukrainian war.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I think BOTH Russia and Ukraine are corrupt and will let them worry about themselves. Im worried about the United States of America. We should not have our nose in their business, let them work it out.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
Cliffs? I somehow missed this, maybe it was in the dyca thread?
itd be easier for you to catch the whole rundown by viewing the thread
post #44 and #48

Wow, this post shows you drink the democratic kool-aid.

If Russia wanted to "kill us all" they could just drop a nuke. Putin's popularity in Russia has soared since the start if the Ukrainian war.

I don't have a dog in the fight. I think BOTH Russia and Ukraine are corrupt and will let them worry about themselves. Im worried about the United States of America. We should not have our nose in their business, let them work it out.
Putin wouldn’t just “drop” a nuke because he knows we would nuke them back. Let’s not at like MAD erases Putin’s desire to kill every American.

You’re surely drinking the Russian kool-aid if you think Putin’s popularity isn’t bottoming out. Most Russians are opposed to the war in Ukraine and especially since their son are dying by the droves there.

None of what I said is “Democratic kool-aid”. This is one of the few issues in our country that isn’t left vs right. People on both sides are smart enough to see that the a Russians launched a terrorist invasion of Ukraine then committed war crimes against thousands of citizens especially after they started to get pushed back.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Putin wouldn’t just “drop” a nuke because he knows we would nuke them back. Let’s not at like MAD erases Putin’s desire to kill every American.

You’re surely drinking the Russian kool-aid if you think Putin’s popularity isn’t bottoming out. Most Russians are opposed to the war in Ukraine and especially since their son are dying by the droves there.

None of what I said is “Democratic kool-aid”. This is one of the few issues in our country that isn’t left vs right. People on both sides are smart enough to see that the a Russians launched a terrorist invasion of Ukraine then committed war crimes against thousands of citizens especially after they started to get pushed back.

I also work with a Russian who lives in St Petersburg. Putin is popular, the words came out of her mouth and she lives there and experiences the daily life.

Pay attention to the propaganda from both sides, and don't believe everything you read. Putin is a strong man dictator, but our government has not behaved much better recently. We need honesty in our government and we don't have it. Trust has been lost and hence why i do not support any compromise on gun control at this time. If our governement was more honest with their power its possible they could garner more support but as it is, no way.

I also work with a Russian who lives in St Petersburg. Putin is popular, the words came out of her mouth and she lives there and experiences the daily life.

Pay attention to the propaganda from both sides, and don't believe everything you read. Putin is a strong man dictator, but our government has not behaved much better recently. We need honesty in our government and we don't have it. Trust has been lost and hence why i do not support any compromise on gun control at this time. If our governement was more honest with their power its possible they could garner more support but as it is, no way.
You can’t be upset about propaganda then post an article that uses polls from a Russian state owned polling firm because that is propaganda on steroids.

I’m sure some Russians support the war but we all see the protests everywhere in the country and know how we would feel if our leaders were having our children killed and collapsing our economy.

Gun control is its own issue. Being upset about other policies and the main stream media isn’t going to keep our children from getting killed by loose access to guns.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
You can’t be upset about propaganda then post an article that uses polls from a Russian state owned polling firm because that is propaganda on steroids.

I’m sure some Russians support the war but we all see the protests everywhere in the country and know how we would feel if our leaders were having our children killed and collapsing our economy.

Gun control is its own issue. Being upset about other policies and the main stream media isn’t going to keep our children from getting killed by loose access to guns.
I posted 3 different articles from 3 sources including a neutral asian times. In addition im telling you i work with Russians every day and i hear what they tell me. That is not propaganda, it comes straight from the horses mouth.

I posted 3 different articles from 3 sources including a neutral asian times. In addition im telling you i work with Russians every day and i hear what they tell me. That is not propaganda, it comes straight from the horses mouth.
All three articles are based on the same Russian own state polling company meaning they are all propaganda. The Asian times articles says so right in one of the first couple of paragraphs.

I’m not saying you are a liar or that some Russians don’t support Putin and the war but common sense says tens of thousands of casualties and a collapsing economy aren’t popular with the general public. They never have been in any country at anytime throughout history.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
itd be easier for you to catch the whole rundown by viewing the thread
post #44 and #48

Do we know this is bullshit? I assume it is, but do we know so?

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Do we know this is bullshit? I assume it is, but do we know so?
This is just America1st or Pfizer1st to be more clear. That cunt bitch "left" the site because he was ridiculed off of it because he revealed his plant ass for what he truly is. Now he is back with this stupid fuckin handle and posts the same damn way minus the ridiculous misspellings that he thought was cool from when the Mainboard did it.

Your first hand accounts don’t matter. What matters is what the news tells him.

TJHall1

Legendary
The timeline checks out with him thinking Putin and the USSR is the biggest threat to the world. Mostly oldes care anything about Ukraine only because the ruskies have been their staunch enemy their whole life because the news told them so.
Opposite for me. What I'm mostly seeing is young people support Ukraine because they don't actually know what Ukraine is about. They're young, gullible, and pretty much retarded for the most part. All the old people I've seen with any opinion on it don't really give a fuck either way they just want gas to come down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom